Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How can those that support this party
Topic Summary: consider themselves WATERmen?
Created On: 06/06/2023 08:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/06/2023 08:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

06/06/2023 09:47 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Think global, act local. https://www.floridarighttocleanwater.org/

-------------------------
add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 06/06/2023 10:51 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They keep chipping away at it.
 06/06/2023 11:31 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

which party are we blaming for this one again, since it was a UNANIMOUS decision?

But look at that rapist you guys weren't so long ago lambasting and snarking at....

"Kavanaugh also complained that the court majority had willfully departed from the actual text of the Clean Water Act, as well as 40-plus years of consistent EPA practices and the Supreme Court's own decades-long precedents. During oral arguments in the case last October, the hearing was dominated by a discussion of which wetlands should be considered "adjacent" to lakes and rivers."

But, since we're trying to play party politics...how do you guys feel about the other guy you hate so much, DeSantis, passing a

"executive order that would take immediate action to protect our environment and one of our most critical natural resources, that also sustains our thriving economy - our water. The order laid out numerous environmental policies and directives and pledged to: 1) secure $2.5 billion over four years for Everglades restoration and protection of water resources; 2) expedite critical Everglades restoration projects, including the Everglades Agricultural Area Reservoir; 3) establish a Blue-Green Algae Task Force, charged with expediting progress toward reducing the adverse impacts of blue-green algae blooms; 4) appoint a Chief Science Officer; and 5) establish an Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection.

From the Tallahasse Democrat

Wonder if your boy Gillum or Crist would of done this? Of course they wouldn't......one had the chance, and the other is crack head (like, literally)

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 06/06/2023 at 12:11 PM by OBX
 06/06/2023 01:26 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

More silly change the subjeqtism from magaga googoober opiex.
Frat boy rapist qavanough is an wetlands activist now, dork?
...and your fat orange monkey messiah is the self described great great environmentalist, huh?
Next thing this incel inbred sheephead will praise pig sugar rick for saving lake o
mmmmmBAAHHAAHHHHAAAA

It's a democratic hoax
 06/06/2023 01:31 PM

nukeh2o

And dudsantos oinked alot about environment, glades, and water quality.....
and did fuqqing nothing. Period.
"80% unfulfilled"

It's a democratic hoax
 06/06/2023 01:56 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Less than one percent of Florida's budget goes to the environment.

I was right.
 06/06/2023 02:40 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: nukeh2o More silly change the subjeqtism from magaga googoober opiex. Frat boy rapist qavanough is an wetlands activist now, dork? ...and your fat orange monkey messiah is the self described great great environmentalist, huh? Next thing this incel inbred sheephead will praise pig sugar rick for saving lake o mmmmmBAAHHAAHHHHAAAA
This is what happens when you let trannies mate. The spawn produced, has severe mental challenges similar to being inbred.

It's OK, Nuke.....Jesus still loves you

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/06/2023 03:00 PM

nukeh2o

But rondon wokejoke sure is showing that mean raton miguelito who's boss, huh chumpfsheep?
Lawsuits and maga noise.....at taxpayer (US!) expense....of course.
His chief "environmentalist", (who has since disappeared into thin air) and his group working on water quality:
"80% % unfulfilled....."
But we're safer from cross dressing maggats.....
(hey garilyn swishyfish: that's you!
....and your little dogg doo...er, too)
arf arf!

It's a democratic hoax
 06/06/2023 03:05 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

More silly change the subjeqtism from magaga googoober opiex.

Frat boy rapist qavanough is an wetlands activist now, dork?

...and your fat orange monkey messiah is the self described great great environmentalist, huh?

Next thing this incel inbred sheephead will praise pig sugar rick for saving lake o

mmmmmBAAHHAAHHHHAAAA

This is what happens when you let trannies mate. The spawn produced, has severe mental challenges similar to being inbred.

Compassion keeps Gay kids from blowing their heads off. You should try reading that Bible you keep beating people over the head with.

I was right.
 06/06/2023 03:19 PM

nukeh2o

"This is what happens when you let trannies mate. The spawn produced, has severe mental challenges similar to being inbred."
Awww.....are opiex and garylyn/not gary limptard expecting.....again?
Now...about our water quality...
Floridas two biggest moneymakers are tourism and real estate, folks.
Both are extremely dependent on clean water, clean beaches, and our wonderful aquatic and wildlife friends.
That's why magaga googobers and joisey swampers ooze on down here. Ruined, destroyed your former home?
"Hey, qaren: lets move to flahraduh! We're "freee" to destroy that too honey...yeeee haawww"

Killing and destroying our priceless natural resource is bad for business folks...and fucking wrong.Period.
(cue maga fagga homoerotic subject change attempt in 3,2,1....)
arf, arf!.....insert gaymoji here

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 06/06/2023 at 03:38 PM by nukeh2o
 06/06/2023 03:21 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: nukeh2o More silly change the subjeqtism from magaga googoober opiex. Frat boy rapist qavanough is an wetlands activist now, dork? ...and your fat orange monkey messiah is the self described great great environmentalist, huh? Next thing this incel inbred sheephead will praise pig sugar rick for saving lake o mmmmmBAAHHAAHHHHAAAA
This is what happens when you let trannies mate. The spawn produced, has severe mental challenges similar to being inbred. It's OK, Nuke.....Jesus still loves you
Compassion keeps Gay kids from blowing their heads off. You should try reading that Bible you keep beating people over the head with.
For the record, Don't have a problem with the LGB.... it's the T+ where I draw the line. And, I lost the compassion when they started sexualizing children/bringing that shit into schools. AND because I'm not a manipulated sheep, and know how bad you fools are being played by this whole thing. It has absolutely nothing to do with "compassion" you're trying to virtue signal

06/06/2023 03:27 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: nukeh2o "This is what happens when you let trannies mate. The spawn produced, has severe mental challenges similar to being inbred." Awww.....are opiex and gary/not garilyn expecting.....again Now...about our water quality... Floridas two biggest moneymakers are tourism and real estate. Both are extremely dependent on clean water, clean beaches, and our wonderful aquatic and wildlife friends. Killing and destroying them is bad for business folks...and fucking wrong.Period. cue maga fagga homoerotic subject change attempt in 3,2,1.... arf, arf!
And here we have another example of the mild retardation. Clearly there is legislation and money being set aside, and directly supports the incoherent argument being presented. Be he/she/ze can't comprehend that simple fact. But you can't blame the confusion, when his parents can't decide what bathroom to use.

06/06/2023 03:40 PM

nukeh2o

Bam....right on q cue.
"Legislation"....that isnt funded
"Money"....that isn't spent
Now paddle your raft/inflatodate on over to the shallow end ms. opielia
And wear your chumpf brand big boy huggies, ya gender blended, reamed out, slack ass googober boy/person
Ewwwwe

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 06/06/2023 at 03:52 PM by nukeh2o
 06/06/2023 06:09 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Bam....right on q cue. "Legislation"....that isnt funded "Money"....that isn't spent Now paddle your raft/inflatodate on over to the shallow end ms. opielia And wear your chumpf brand big boy huggies, ya gender blended, reamed out, slack ass googober boy/person Ewwwwe
I think it's time to go see your dads (or do you call them both mom?) and take your meds. Maybe have them read you "Timmy is confused" for a bedtime story.

It'll be ok....little nukie.

06/06/2023 07:37 PM

Cole

I'm not a manipulated sheep

Yes, you are. You read like a Fox news cast.

I was right.
 06/06/2023 08:17 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

HAHAHAHA

06/06/2023 08:58 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

I'm not a manipulated sheep

Yes, you are. You read like a Fox news cast.

Your gaslighting failed...long ago.

IDIOT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/07/2023 03:20 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole I'm not a manipulated sheep Yes, you are. You read like a Fox news cast.
Ok buddy, I'm the manipulated one. Says the guy who openly supports transgendering children.

Tell me your stance on pedophiles, Coke. I'll bookmark your response, for reference in the next few years when you guys will be manipulated into actually supporting that, too. Or when you will defend Democrats (but only Democrats) who get busted for it.

06/07/2023 03:21 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole I'm not a manipulated sheep Yes, you are. You read like a Fox news cast.

Ok buddy, I'm the manipulated one. Says the guy who openly supports transgendering children.

Tell me your stance on pedophiles, Cole. I'll bookmark your response, for reference in the next few years when you guys will be manipulated into actually supporting that, too. Or when you will defend Democrats (but only Democrats) who get busted for it

Oh, and I don't watch Fox, so that's two swings and a miss in one post. Nice work, Cole!

Edited: 06/07/2023 at 03:24 AM by OBX
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .