Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Boeboe fail number two.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/05/2023 06:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/07/2023 02:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: RustyTruck The pugs can never win a culture war. They may have areas of the country where that nonsense sells, but most people prefer freedom instead of living under the direction of these fake ass puritans. The gays are here, they're queer, and they will not disappear.
Very few people support the freedom to hack off kids' body parts. A few Mengele fans are about it.
Most people support the freedom to love whomever you please and live your true life.
No one is arguing that....its already been explained....yet here you are...still. Obtuse as fuck. The right wing obsession with bottom surgery would be funny if it weren't being used to interfere with people's individual healthcare decisions.

And once again, we already shown that is BS, but yet HERE YOU STILL ARE.....spouting this BS. If only you would be man enough to back up your accusations with specific examples.....but you've shown us time and time again...you're not. And whats even more telling, is you STILL hang on to this shit.

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/07/2023 02:05 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

No one is hacking off any penises.

Talk about hoaxes.. LOL You guys have CLEARLY never known a trans person LOL

Believe me, they're keepin it

When America was "great"

Edited: 06/07/2023 at 02:11 PM by fishkller
 06/07/2023 04:14 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: fishkller
No one is hacking off any penises.
Talk about hoaxes.. LOL You guys have CLEARLY never known a trans person LOL
Believe me, they're keepin it

Just because you kept yours still being a tranny in no way means that the others will keep theirs.

The doctors convince them otherwise.

Idiot!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/07/2023 08:02 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

The pugs can never win a culture war. They may have areas of the country where that nonsense sells, but most people prefer freedom instead of living under the direction of these fake ass puritans.

The gays are here, they're queer, and they will not disappear.

Very few people support the freedom to hack off kids' body parts. A few Mengele fans are about it.

Most people support the freedom to love whomever you please and live your true life.

The right wing obsession with bottom surgery would be funny if it weren't being used to interfere with people's individual healthcare decisions.

Iran and Saudi Arabia also have a large trans population. Let's transpose the Democrat machine for a religious one. Are you still as much of an advocate for Christian or Muslim religions telling kids that they aren't just gay or misunderstood but they are actually the opposite sex stuck in the wrong bodies and we need to "fix" them somehow by surgically altering their bodies before we think they are old enough to make decisions about smoking a cigarette? What if Christians or Muslims were telling these kids that they are gross but if they only convert to the opposite sex that they will be fine? If you are an adult, then make your choices. If you are saying that kids are in a position to make these kinds of choices when they are children, then you get what you get. I remember being a kid and kids wanting glasses when they didn't need them or wanting braces when they didn't need them because they thought it was cool. You want to take those kids and allow them to make decisions that have lifelong implications? If I didn't give a shit about these kids then I would just say, "do what you want....sterilize your kids...Darwin has his way". But kids deserve people who are looking out for them, because they are kids. If they still want "bottom surgery" when they are adults then I wish them the best and I hope they have happy and fruitful lives.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/07/2023 08:36 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I'm sorry.. could you repeat that?

When America was "great"
 06/08/2023 04:26 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Griper thinks they want to switch genders because it is the fashionable thing to do. In short, he's clueless...

I was right.
 06/08/2023 07:11 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Griper thinks they want to switch genders because it is the fashionable thing to do. In short, he's clueless...

Wrong, as usual. I think the left wants to take a bunch of kids that are gay or confused, tell them they are really just trapped in the wrong body, and then hack up their genitals.

What's wrong with waiting until they are 18 so they can make the decision with a mostly formed brain? I don't even think a 14 year old is legally allowed to adopt a pet from a humane society because they might not be responsible enough. You probably thought JNCO's were a good idea around the same age that you want these kids to make irreversible decisions.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/08/2023 07:22 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"I think the left wants to take a bunch of kids that are gay or confused, tell them they are really just trapped in the wrong body, and then hack up their genitals." - And you'd be wrong.

"What's wrong with waiting until they are 18 so they can make the decision with a mostly formed brain?" - Because there are permanent physical changes that take place during puberty.

"I don't even think a 14 year old is legally allowed to adopt a pet from a humane society because they might not be responsible enough." - But you'd support forced birth for the same 14 year old. A 14 year old seeking gender affirming care can't do it alone, they need their parent or guardian and medical professionals to assist, and a big part of that is assessment of the individual situation and lots of counselling. No licensed healthcare provider is going to provide treatment if it's not appropriate.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 06/08/2023 at 07:23 AM by RustyTruck
 06/08/2023 07:52 AM

Sniper

"What's wrong with waiting until they are 18 so they can make the decision with a mostly formed brain?" - Because there are permanent physical changes that take place during puberty.

"I don't even think a 14 year old is legally allowed to adopt a pet from a humane society because they might not be responsible enough." - But you'd support forced birth for the same 14 year old. A 14 year old seeking gender affirming care can't do it alone, they need their parent or guardian and medical professionals to assist, and a big part of that is assessment of the individual situation and lots of counselling. No licensed healthcare provider is going to provide treatment if it's not appropriate.

Why? There are multiple studies on suicide rates among pre-op and post-op trans people and the best case scenario studies show that suicide rates stay basically the same post-op as they are when the people are receiving hormone treatment.

Would you support this if it was the Catholic Church pushing sex changes for gay kids?

Also, I'm pro-choice but would limit it to the first trimester.

06/08/2023 07:59 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Would you support this if it was the Catholic Church pushing sex changes for gay kids?
Well, we know the answer to that one. They go batshit nuts over conversion therapy for homosexuals, which is weak stuff compared to sex changes. Worst thing ever, they claim. If progs didn't have hypocracy, they'd have nothing.

I :heart; Q
 06/08/2023 09:30 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Nobody is "pushing" anything.

I'm talking about basic right to make your own healthcare decisions without the interference of the State.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/08/2023 09:31 AM

Sniper

In looking over the studies I found, it also looks like 90%+ of those committing suicide were white biological males.

06/08/2023 09:38 AM

Sniper

Nobody is "pushing" anything.

I'm talking about basic right to make your own healthcare decisions without the interference of the State.

You have to be lying to yourself. You have to have seen examples of love-bombing and manipulation of these teens.

Going through sex change surgery as a child is not something that children are equip to deal with.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Boeboe fail number two.

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .