Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Chinese spy ballon spotted over Montana
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/03/2023 04:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/05/2023 04:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Major Libtard^^^

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 02/05/2023 04:38 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

^^^ Major PWNed lol

Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over The U.S. When President Trump Was In Office Too

it's true Bwahahaha

When America was "great"
 02/05/2023 04:44 AM

fishkller

REVEALED: Three Chinese spy balloons infiltrated the US during Trump administration but he NEVER shot them down or told the public

Whoops- looks like Dark Brandon is Tougher on Gina than Danzhou Don!

When America was "great"

Edited: 02/05/2023 at 04:48 AM by fishkller
 02/05/2023 04:50 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

And now, , , , , the Chinese are upset about the shoot down !!!!???? WTF?

Dora Hates You
 02/05/2023 05:08 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I think I saw one near the Avon Park bombing range a few weeks ago.

What is Rhonda not saying?

I was right.
 02/05/2023 06:29 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole What is Rhonda not saying?
he hasn't said "Coal's a loony" yet....Only because - he hasn't read your case study
 02/05/2023 11:24 AM

fishkller

I saw a bunch between 2016-2019

When America was "great"
 02/05/2023 02:48 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Lying liars lie!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/05/2023 06:22 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Trump says he would have known if there were spy balloons from China that overflew the USA during his presidency, but yet he claims he doesn't know anything about paying his prostitutes and having them sign NDAs.
LoL!

Go Trump!!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/05/2023 06:24 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

trump might be a Liar!

A lying magascum.

just maybe...

LMFAO!!!

yesterdays news
 02/05/2023 06:25 PM

fishkller

He "didn't know" Putin

But he knew what was floating around waaaaay up in the sky?

OK

When America was "great"
 02/05/2023 07:08 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: WG

wrong.
I know far more about this stuff than you do.

Ah yes, the lamestream magat media following lord baby blimp's shining path of know-it-all-ism. They know more than the.....well, maybe someone, something?
Laughably stupid, wilfully ignorant
Anything going in or out of that balloon rig would be intercepted, jammed.....or used for counter intelligence. Period.

It's a democratic hoax
 02/05/2023 07:28 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
"Joe China was the one who authorized the balloon.
He told the pentagon it was his pal's balloon and not to shoot it down."

"Chinese collusion at it's finest---with all the evidence of collusion the biden crime family has shown, when will it be brought out to the final end of prison for the traitors!"

Yessirree billybob: the loqal magat chumpfsheep are right!
No one was tuffer on chiner than their fat orange messiah!
Inviting the leader of the chicomms and his entourage to his mar-a-lamo palace......twice....sure showed them a thing or two.
And keeping bank accounts and paying more taxes in china than in america.....while in office: yep, he had 'em riiiight where he wanted to, huh magtards?
duuhhhhhhh......

It's a democratic hoax
 02/06/2023 05:10 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

MAJOR BREAKING: The Pentagon confirms that at least THREE Chinese spy balloons flew over the US during Trump's presidency and he HID THEM from the public and never shot them down.

Chinese spy balloons over US during Trump admin 'discovered after' he left office: senior Biden official

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/06/2023 05:29 AM

Fish Killer

Biden Team's 'Prior Chinese Balloons' Narrative Changes Yet Again
By Nick Arama | 8:15 PM on February 05, 2023

There was a report on Saturday from a Biden defense official that three balloon incursions on the U.S. occurred under President Donald Trump, as well as a prior one under Joe Biden - albeit not like the length of time that the spy balloon this past week was observed - that was immediately seized on by some on the left to give cover to Joe Biden's lack of action for a week before shooting it down. Trump and his people then shot down the report claiming they had never been told of any such thing by the Pentagon.

Now as I pointed out this claim had some problems: anonymous source, and no description of the nature of the incursions.

Then on Sunday, that claim evolved to say that the prior incursions had been "undetected" and that it wasn't the Biden DOD saying it, but the intelligence community, according to a "senior Biden administration official." But as I noted that raised even more questions. How could a slow-moving balloon be "undetected"? The military should be able to pick up such things. Were these real "incursions" if they say this wasn't like what happened in the past week? How could the IC be detecting this now, if the military didn't detect it back then? Upon what are they basing that assessment?

Perhaps most important, if this was true and not just gaslighting, is that it raises concerns for national security if there are incursions not being detected. Trump can only respond if it's detected and he's told by the military. But if this was true, it suggested a huge hole in our defense.

Now the narrative has been updated again, to the Biden team claiming "this information was discovered after the [Trump] administration left."

So now this adds another wrinkle to the story. How was this "discovered" if it wasn't detected previously? Assuming this wasn't just all gaslighting by the Biden official, what we may have here is something leaking information that they shouldn't be leaking. Are they saying they picked this up based on spying they did on the Chinese? If so, whoops, the Biden team just revealed that.

On top of that, why are we telling the Chinese that these incursions weren't detected? Unless they've plugged whatever hole there was here, why would you be advertising that and spilling this, just to help dampen the week's backlash against Joe Biden?

It should also now be noted that the "official" said that the incursion that happened four months ago near Hawaii was also "undetected." Officials indicated prior incursions during the Trump involved Florida and Texas. But you can't react if you aren't told.

So we have either we have a case of gaslighting, and/or someone potentially leaking what has to be sensitive information and big problems with our ability to detect incursions.

Congress needs to haul everyone involved in and get answers about what is going on here.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/06/2023 at 05:29 AM by Fish Killer
 02/06/2023 05:48 AM

Cole

I didn't know anything about it.

I didn't know anything about it. - Donald Trump and his staff.

I was right.
 02/06/2023 05:48 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/06/2023 05:50 AM

Cole

If no one knew they were there then, how do we know they were there now?

It's either another a lie from Trump or incompetence.

I was right.

Edited: 02/06/2023 at 05:50 AM by Cole
 02/06/2023 07:52 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

If no one knew they were there then, how do we know they were there now?

It's either another a lie from Trump or incompetence.

LMAO!

IDIOT!

Biden Team's 'Prior Chinese Balloons' Narrative Changes Yet Again
By Nick Arama | 8:15 PM on February 05, 2023

There was a report on Saturday from a Biden defense official that three balloon incursions on the U.S. occurred under President Donald Trump, as well as a prior one under Joe Biden - albeit not like the length of time that the spy balloon this past week was observed - that was immediately seized on by some on the left to give cover to Joe Biden's lack of action for a week before shooting it down. Trump and his people then shot down the report claiming they had never been told of any such thing by the Pentagon.

Now as I pointed out this claim had some problems: anonymous source, and no description of the nature of the incursions.

Then on Sunday, that claim evolved to say that the prior incursions had been "undetected" and that it wasn't the Biden DOD saying it, but the intelligence community, according to a "senior Biden administration official." But as I noted that raised even more questions. How could a slow-moving balloon be "undetected"? The military should be able to pick up such things. Were these real "incursions" if they say this wasn't like what happened in the past week? How could the IC be detecting this now, if the military didn't detect it back then? Upon what are they basing that assessment?

Perhaps most important, if this was true and not just gaslighting, is that it raises concerns for national security if there are incursions not being detected. Trump can only respond if it's detected and he's told by the military. But if this was true, it suggested a huge hole in our defense.

Now the narrative has been updated again, to the Biden team claiming "this information was discovered after the [Trump] administration left."

So now this adds another wrinkle to the story. How was this "discovered" if it wasn't detected previously? Assuming this wasn't just all gaslighting by the Biden official, what we may have here is something leaking information that they shouldn't be leaking. Are they saying they picked this up based on spying they did on the Chinese? If so, whoops, the Biden team just revealed that.

On top of that, why are we telling the Chinese that these incursions weren't detected? Unless they've plugged whatever hole there was here, why would you be advertising that and spilling this, just to help dampen the week's backlash against Joe Biden?

It should also now be noted that the "official" said that the incursion that happened four months ago near Hawaii was also "undetected." Officials indicated prior incursions during the Trump involved Florida and Texas. But you can't react if you aren't told.

So we have either we have a case of gaslighting, and/or someone potentially leaking what has to be sensitive information and big problems with our ability to detect incursions.

Congress needs to haul everyone involved in and get answers about what is going on here.

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/06/2023 09:16 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I heard last night that we were flying the U2 above the balloon to intercept it's satellite comms,
We got plenty of images and other telemetry data.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Chinese spy ballon spotted over Montana

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .