Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Nietzche and the Nazis
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/01/2023 12:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/01/2023 12:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

It would behoove a lot of you to read the book Nietzche and the Nazis by Stephen R.C. Hicks.

Or watch listen to the audio book. Unless you're ego gets in the way....you should quickly realize what side of history you're on supporting all this liberal "woke" BS

Learn from history, or be the ones responsible for repeating it

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

02/01/2023 12:55 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump is the closest thing to a dictator in... well, forever, in this country anyway. I don't need a book to see that.

Woke is nothing more than being kind to your fellow human being. Hell, as I recall, many of you voted for Trump because you were outraged by political correctness. Is PC an Nazi thing too?

I was right.

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 01:00 PM by Cole
 02/01/2023 12:56 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Unless you're ego gets in the way....you should quickly realize what side of history you're on supporting all this liberal "woke" BS
It won't be their ego that gets in the way. It will be their stupidity. Do you seriously think these boobs could follow Nietzche? Cartoons go over their heads.

I :heart; Q
 02/01/2023 01:00 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump is the closest thing to a dictator in... well, forever in this country. I don't need a book to see that.

Woke is nothing more than being kind to your fellow human being.

Liar!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/01/2023 01:28 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole Trump is the closest thing to a dictator in... well, forever, in this country anyway. I don't need a book to see that. Woke is nothing more than being kind to your fellow human being. Hell, as I recall, many of you voted for Trump because you were outraged by political correctness. Is PC an Nazi thing too?
You should at least watch/listen to the 1st 30 minutes before you reply.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

02/01/2023 02:10 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump is the closest thing to a dictator in... well, forever, in this country anyway. I don't need a book to see that.

Woke is nothing more than being kind to your fellow human being. Hell, as I recall, many of you voted for Trump because you were outraged by political correctness. Is PC an Nazi thing too?

When have you seen Cole get past reading a headline???

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/01/2023 02:15 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Unless you're ego gets in the way....you should quickly realize what side of history you're on supporting all this liberal "woke" BS

It won't be their ego that gets in the way. It will be their stupidity. Do you seriously think these boobs could follow Nietzche? Cartoons go over their heads.

Says the scholar who wrote "catching up with FK and me." in his post title LOL

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

When America was "great"
 02/01/2023 02:37 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: Cole Trump is the closest thing to a dictator in... well, forever, in this country anyway. I don't need a book to see that. Woke is nothing more than being kind to your fellow human being. Hell, as I recall, many of you voted for Trump because you were outraged by political correctness. Is PC an Nazi thing too?
Exactly why I linked to the audiobook on YouTube. We'll quickly see who wants to learn truths, verses always striving to be right. The former is a sign of intellectual maturity, the latter is an example of a fragile ego scared of the truth.

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 02:39 PM by OBX
 02/01/2023 02:50 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I might have watched that,
but then you said "woke"
and I know it's got to be stupid.

Equating modern liberalism with Nazi's is laughable from anyone who supported the coup by the party of lies.

But I will research Hicks some, and decide if he's woth listening to.

so far, looks like no.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 02:56 PM by WG
 02/01/2023 02:59 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper
Exactly why I linked to the audiobook on YouTube. We'll quickly see who wants to learn truths, verses always striving to be right. The former is a sign of intellectual maturity, the latter is an example of a fragile ego scared of the truth.
They won't even look up Nietzche to find out who he is. Probably think he is some MAGA dude.

I :heart; Q
 02/01/2023 03:09 PM

WG

Hicks writes for The Atlas Society.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 02/01/2023 03:12 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Sniper When have you seen Cole get past reading a headline???
even snipey gets a zinger in now & then! 5/5
 02/01/2023 03:15 PM

WG

What I remember most from Nietzsche was "God is dead".
But he had a lot of :
zingers

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 02/01/2023 03:49 PM

fishkller

I remember Akeem was a Nietzsche fan.

He quoted him alot when he worked at McDowell's

When America was "great"

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 03:50 PM by fishkller
 02/01/2023 04:35 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I actually have a degree in philosophy. Two things. Nietzsche died in 1900 and the nazis use of his work is like the grand inquisitor's use of Jesus.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/01/2023 05:55 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Without music, life would be a mistake." Friedrich Nietzsche,

Edited: 02/01/2023 at 05:55 PM by StirfryMcflurry
 02/01/2023 07:22 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: WG I might have watched that, but then you said "woke" and I know it's got to be stupid. Equating modern liberalism with Nazi's is laughable from anyone who supported the coup by the party of lies. But I will research Hicks some, and decide if he's woth listening to. so far, looks like no.
So you won't watch it to form your own opinion, but you'll research the author??? Jesus Christ, Dude.......could you be any more myopic?

Not one of you even bothered to click the link....it's a freaking audio book, giving context to how any entire population would not only allow such evil to exist....but actually supported said evil

You guys don't even care enough to learn, so it doesn't happen again. Instead...you'll come up with all kinds of circular logic to rationalize not opening your mind? What are you so scared of? Seriously...I have never seen such display of willful ignorance. And you wonder why you're nothing but sheep.....the useful idiots that are ushering in a repeat of history cause you're too scared to learn the truth. Absolutely fcking pathetic

02/02/2023 12:39 AM

fishkller

It helps when you don't start your post off by misspelling the writer's name in the title and body.

it also helps if you don't come in hot like you just did 3 rails off a hooker's ass and then start right up with the accusations about "you're (sp) ego getting in the way" LOL

which then goes right into a snarky line about "which side of history" people are on and then grand finales with "this liberal woke BS"

HAHA by that time the official response was "Go fuck yourself and your pseudo-intellectual youtube video, and learn how to spell NIETZSCHE, blockhead"

When America was "great"

Edited: 02/02/2023 at 12:47 AM by fishkller
 02/02/2023 03:23 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: fishkller It helps when you don't start your post off by misspelling the writer's name in the title and body. it also helps if you don't come in hot like you just did 3 rails off a hooker's ass and then start right up with the accusations about "you're (sp) ego getting in the way" LOL which then goes right into a snarky line about "which side of history" people are on and then grand finales with "this liberal woke BS" HAHA by that time the official response was "Go fuck yourself and your pseudo-intellectual youtube video, and learn how to spell NIETZSCHE, blockhead"
Nothing will help someone who has to use spelling mistakes as a reason to be myopic.

02/02/2023 05:40 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The spelling police has determined that you aren't allowed to have an opinion or state known facts.

If you don't spell correctly you get CANCELED...or they will try to anyway.

If I were you I would use bad spelling to piss them off...like daily.

Oh wait...I did that for several years...until they figured it out.

Lmao.

(Yes, it took several years for the idiots on THIS forum to figure it out!)

(Yes, everyone has spell check...but that doesn't mean you have to use it...AND...make deliberate mistakes just to see and get the desired response.)

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/02/2023 at 05:42 AM by Fish Killer
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Nietzche and the Nazis

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .