Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Song of the South
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/23/2023 08:48 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/23/2023 02:02 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

They aren't. What you or I think has no bearing at all.

-------------------------
I was right.
 01/23/2023 02:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

They aren't. What you or I think has no bearing at all.

Do you think that is a good thing or a bad thing that those things aren't happening in our schools?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/23/2023 03:06 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Does Sniper even leave the house?

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 01/23/2023 03:11 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Actually I thought the Florida priority was to keep the base active with the war against books and teachers, Disney, and all manner of diversity or racial equity.

For Disney to shut down a ride that has been criticized for it's racist overtones, and replacing it with one featuring a black princess, why that's Disney just thumbing their nose at Rhonda and his culture warriors.

Woke AF.

The good news is that if you want Hustler and books depicting gay sex acts in libraries available to children, there is probably a place you can move that can accommodate that. If you want your children to be taught that boys can be girls and girls can be boys, if you want your 5 year old's teacher to have the right to discuss what they do with their dick on the weekend, if you want your children to be taught that the majority of the country is evil from birth, based on racist ideology, instead of them learning history, if you want dudes dressed like women (but not the Ms. Doubtfire variety) to be able to dance suggestively in front of children, then there are places you can move that will accommodate all of those things.

What you are doing is destroying public schools. Watch what happens. The people who can afford to put their kids in private schools are already making moves. The good teachers will also head that way.

Most parents just want their kids to learn grammar, math, science, history, etc. As soon as parents realize that this isn't the number 1 priority of most schools, they will move them somewhere where it is. The kids that will be left will be the children whose parents don't give a shit or don't have the bandwidth to deal with it.

None of what you say is even remotely happening. It's obvious that you don't know any teachers and don't have or know any kids attending school. If you did, you wouldn't be saying so much dumb shit.

You are delusional.

But you want those things to happen, right? Are you saying that you don't want elementary school children to have access to the book Gender Queer? You don't want elementary school teachers to be able to discuss their sexuality with their students? You don't want children attending drag shows or ones where men dress little girls up and put money in their waistband in exchange for the little girl dancing?

The kids have THE INTERNET. Banning books is so 1939. You're just making them more popular.

And LBGTQ is not something that comes from a book. I'm astonished by the ignorance in this state.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/23/2023 03:29 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

No one is banning books in Florida. And, I doubt many grade school kids are going to the internet to find out how to become a freak. I am astonished by the ignorance in this state.

I :heart; Q
 01/23/2023 03:53 PM

fishkller

Two old codgers trying to tell us parents how kids work LOL

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 01/23/2023 04:00 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: fishkller Does Sniper even leave the house?
Yep, with CAT'S MEOW COAL
 01/23/2023 04:02 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo
I am astonished by the ignorance in this state.

Yea, I read that shit sniper posted too.
Just fucking WOW.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 01/23/2023 at 04:04 PM by WG
 01/23/2023 04:09 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Early last year, M&M's gave their mascots more unique personalities and a new look. The brand also introduced a new purple M&M in September meant to represent acceptance and inclusivity.
 01/23/2023 07:09 PM

fishkller

Sniper has no clue regarding the actual lives of kids these days.

He's just crying over some ill-perceived loss of his own innocence

Back to the good ol' days and we didn't give participation trophies and all that jazz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 01/24/2023 10:33 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Actually I thought the Florida priority was to keep the base active with the war against books and teachers, Disney, and all manner of diversity or racial equity. .....
That's because you allow your opinion to be formed by you, by the likes of Twitter. Try forming your own opinion by actually talking to individuals without a prejudiced, group-think bias or identity politics.

Try coming up for air every now and then while licking the boot, Rusty.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/24/2023 10:37 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: fishkller Sniper has no clue regarding the actual lives of kids these days.
Dude, your view on the "actual lives of kids" is so perverted and morally corrupt, its no wonder you wouldn't understand. You actually advocate for transgendering 3rd graders, you sick fck.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/24/2023 09:31 PM

fishkller

You must shit yourself when people tell ghost stories around a campfire LOL

You believe anything anyone tells you no matter how ridiculous and then go full Karen over it.

Guess there's one born every minute, and it's you

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 01/25/2023 05:07 AM

3rdworldlover

Just shoveled a couple grand to the mouse for a birthday party at the park and it never felt better, kids agree with them revising the ride and watched the Princess Frog last night. F Ronda
 01/25/2023 05:14 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No one is banning books in Florida. And, I doubt many grade school kids are going to the internet to find out how to become a freak. I am astonished by the ignorance in this state.

Schools have special council to make sure no banned books are in the classroom. If caught with them, there is the possibility of a third degree felony and the loss of the teaching license.

http://www.edweek.org/leadersh...re-off-limits/2023/01

I was right.
 01/25/2023 06:26 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

Early last year, M&M's gave their mascots more unique personalities and a new look. The brand also introduced a new purple M&M in September meant to represent acceptance and inclusivity.

Is that a bad thing?

Just set aside the purple ones I'll be around to collect them.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/25/2023 06:38 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry Early last year, M&M's gave their mascots more unique personalities and a new look. The brand also introduced a new purple M&M in September meant to represent acceptance and inclusivity.[IMG][/IMG]
Is that a bad thing? Just set aside the purple ones I'll be around to collect them.
Another thing I couldn't give a damn about.

I :heart; Q
 01/25/2023 07:52 AM

RustyTruck

Early last year, M&M's gave their mascots more unique personalities and a new look. The brand also introduced a new purple M&M in September meant to represent acceptance and inclusivity.[IMG][/IMG]

Is that a bad thing?

Right?

Yet some of the pugs get triggered so easy. Mad at the mouse, M&Ms, trans kids, history books.

01/25/2023 08:36 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Early last year, M&M's gave their mascots more unique personalities and a new look. The brand also introduced a new purple M&M in September meant to represent acceptance and inclusivity.[IMG][/IMG]

Is that a bad thing?

Right?
Yet some of the pugs get triggered so easy. Mad at the mouse, M&Ms, trans kids, history books.

Yeah, the Regressives couldn't care less about our youth. No wonder the kids today are shooting up schools and having mental issues. It's because these adult "Mean Girls" like t-poop, Q-BX, Stir-kook and the like continually excluding them from them just trying to be themselves.

We all know these Mean girl-types that are so insecure with themselves, they attack and bully the kids that are just trying to be a part of things.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/25/2023 09:05 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry Early last year, M&M's gave their mascots more unique personalities and a new look. The brand also introduced a new purple M&M in September meant to represent acceptance and inclusivity.[IMG][/IMG]
Is that a bad thing? Just set aside the purple ones I'll be around to collect them.
Right? Yet some of the pugs get triggered so easy. Mad at the mouse, M&Ms, trans kids, history books.
Yeah, the Regressives couldn't care less about our youth. No wonder the kids today are shooting up schools and having mental issues. It's because these adult "Mean Girls" like t-poop, Q-BX, Stir-kook and the like continually excluding them from them just trying to be themselves. We all know these Mean girl-types that are so insecure with themselves, they attack and bully the kids that are just trying to be a part of things.
Kids are shooting up schools because they're not allowed to cut their dcks off? Really? Kids wouldn't even have the notion or thought, if you sick freaks weren't so hell bent on perverting them....through public schooling nonetheless. Wanna know why kids are confused? Look in the mirror.

Regarding all the "outrage," I challenge anyone to find one post from any conservative on here bitching about green m&ms and/or songs at Disney world. You won't, yet you'll still hold that notion. Why? Because you're manipulated sheep allowing your opinion to be formed for you, and not by you.

What's even more hilarious is one of you are actually virtue signaling about giving Disney all of this money....hahahahahaha. Cause you know....."that'll show 'em!"

Gotta hand it to the "evil" corporations though, they know how to suck your money away under the guise of "wokeness". Keep feeding the establishment you're supposedly against. You know, the one founded on white supremacy, and full of racial inequality.

Oh, and keep telling yourself "it's OK to chemically castrate children, because a child knows what's best for themselves".......keep being the mindless fools that perpetuate the very shit you complain about

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Song of the South

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .