Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: China ?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/28/2022 12:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/28/2022 12:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Protests.

Whatsha think?

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 11/28/2022 12:43 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Don't see much coming from it. Like all totalitarian regimes, they will just arrest the protestors on some trumped up charge like tresspassing, and throw them in jail for several years.

I :heart; Q
 11/28/2022 12:46 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

You misspelled it, I think it's "Jina".

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/28/2022 01:22 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Will Joe do anything to help the protesters or the CP China, who he is caught by the short hairs?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 11/28/2022 04:02 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yes Joe will. He will invite Xi to his house and secure copyrights for his son.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/28/2022 04:12 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Yes Joe will. He will invite Xi to his house and secure copyrights for his son.
Or callenge Xi to a pushup contest.

I :heart; Q
 11/28/2022 05:11 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Maybe he'll invite him to his sleazy palm beach self worship temple shrine.....twice.

While this other guy is actually taking care of business folks
nobody's been tougher on chiner

Anyone remember the first daughters licensing in with the chicomms?
where did chumpfco hide overseas bank accounts?
Who occupied a floor just under chumpfscum amalgamated in noo yawk?

It's a democratic hoax
 11/29/2022 09:11 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Anyone remember the first daughters licensing in with the chicomms? where did chumpfco hide overseas bank accounts? Who occupied a floor just under chumpfscum amalgamated in noo yawk?
your struggle with english isreal
 11/29/2022 10:17 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Where is the libtard outrage of people protesting over draconian covid laws? Are you going to be programmed to support it or dismiss it.....guess we'll wait and see. Or will these protests also get swept under the rug.....along with FTX, Epstein's List, Colorado Springs, Hunter's laptop, etc...

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

11/30/2022 04:03 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Xi answers--sends tanks and APCs to help!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 11/30/2022 06:53 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

Where is the libtard outrage of people protesting over draconian covid laws? Are you going to be programmed to support it or dismiss it.....guess we'll wait and see. Or will these protests also get swept under the rug.....along with FTX, Epstein's List, Colorado Springs, Hunter's laptop, etc...

Our opinion on China has no bearing what-so-ever. There is nothing to sweep under a rug. Xi keeps this up at his own peril and that of his country. Personally, I am all for internal strife when the leader is a dickhead.

I was right.
 11/30/2022 08:55 AM

johnnyboy

China will revolt if they ever get uncensored internet and learn about all the things Xi does to ensure total power. I have mentioned this before but that is what I believe Elan Musk was going for with his star link system. I also think China was aware of that and trying to know out those little satellites once they try. Hence space force. Lots of rank speculation there on my part, admittedly.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/30/2022 09:26 AM

RustyTruck

Maybe China is funding the Jewish space lasers.

At any rate, stand by for an Elmo freakout with the GAO suggesting there should be an environmental assessment of the light pollution.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

11/30/2022 10:25 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Mulva
 11/30/2022 10:52 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: OBX Where is the libtard outrage of people protesting over draconian covid laws? Are you going to be programmed to support it or dismiss it.....guess we'll wait and see. Or will these protests also get swept under the rug.....along with FTX, Epstein's List, Colorado Springs, Hunter's laptop, etc...
Our opinion on China has no bearing what-so-ever. There is nothing to sweep under a rug. Xi keeps this up at his own peril and that of his country. Personally, I am all for internal strife when the leader is a dickhead.

"Our" opinion, Cole? Do you need any more evidence of the sheep you've become? Do you hear yourself?

Who exactly are you speaking for? Are you the Grand Master of the Brevard County Chapter of the Libtard Association or something? That would honestly make a lot of sense.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

11/30/2022 10:57 AM

3rdworldlover

If we do something it's Biden's fault
If we don't, it's Biden's fault
Actually, this is happening because Biden.
Only tough talk from a Republican can fix it.
Republican mythology 101
 11/30/2022 11:09 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover If we do something it's Biden's fault If we don't, it's Biden's fault Actually, this is happening because Biden. Only tough talk from a Republican can fix it. Republican mythology 101
Well, we all know Biden will do nothing. His administration is probably jealous that Xi doesn't have the Constitution getting in the way, like it did for his administration. Besides, have you not yet realized that the CPC is the new DNC?

12/01/2022 06:07 AM

Cole

"Our" opinion, Cole? Do you need any more evidence of the sheep you've become? Do you hear yourself?

Who exactly are you speaking for? Are you the Grand Master of the Brevard County Chapter of the Libtard Association or something? That would honestly make a lot of sense.

Our is all inclusive. Does your opinion on China matter? Nope. Does mine? Nope. Does aunt Sally's and Uncle Harry's? Nope.

Hell, I'm betting we agree on China, not that that matters either.

I was right.
 12/01/2022 06:58 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX Where is the libtard outrage of people protesting over draconian covid laws? Are you going to be programmed to support it or dismiss it.....guess we'll wait and see. Or will these protests also get swept under the rug.....along with FTX, Epstein's List, Colorado Springs, Hunter's laptop, etc...
"Our" opinion, Cole? Do you need any more evidence of the sheep you've become? Do you hear yourself? Who exactly are you speaking for? Are you the Grand Master of the Brevard County Chapter of the Libtard Association or something? That would honestly make a lot of sense.
Our is all inclusive. Does your opinion on China matter? Nope. Does mine? Nope. Does aunt Sally's and Uncle Harry's? Nope. Hell, I'm betting we agree on China, not that that matters either.
And there we have it.....the fundamental difference in our philosophies. You operate under the premise of "all inclusive" which is an assault to the individual. Its the exact reason this country was founded under the principal of "Individualism" and why we are a Constitutional Republic....to protect individualism (i.e Freedom).

You prefer to "be with the crowd" instead of think like an individual. Its exactly the driving force behind most of you being such good sheep.

Regarding China, it does matter if we agree on "it" because if we do, and the SAME SHIT that is going on over there is starting to happen here, and you're stance flips all of a sudden....that should flag you to start looking in the mirror....

12/01/2022 07:48 AM

RustyTruck

Be an individual and go live in the woods with no help from anyone else and see how long you last. Nearly every element of our lives depends on the labor and creativity of others.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : China ?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .