Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Did you progs go to school in Ca., by chance?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/15/2022 06:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/15/2022 06:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Like everything else that is run by progs ....

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/15/2022 07:44 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"Teaching methods in critical subjects like reading and math can't be left to the trendsetters in academic education or to the nutters who are attracted to an education career like lint is attracted to Velcro. Teaching in the basics is not a place where you get to exhibit your pet theories and originality. Unless and until we fix the problem of teachers refusing to follow a program that works rather than a program that makes them feel good, we will continue to squander trillions of dollars on a failed system that fails because it performs as designed."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/15/2022 08:18 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

I did. Why do you ax?
 08/15/2022 08:52 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry I did. Why do you ax?
I did too, but quite a while ago. The schools were very good there in the 60's. Junipero Serra was a still a good guy back then. They hadn't discovered that he was the worst sort of monster. For that matter, they hadn't discovered that all of us white boys were racist, etc., pieces of crap, who deserved nothing but opprobrium. The world is better now that everyone has caught on to these atrocities.

08/15/2022 09:00 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

California Schools. All good, all challenging, all integrated.
Crown Elementary Coronado
Haight Elementary Alameda
Naval Air Primary Alameda
Victoria Ave Elementary South Gate
Laguna Vista Elementary Oxnard
Ocean View Junior High Oxnard
Channel Islands High Oxnard
Cal Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo

Been to others in other places/states
Worst? An elementary school in Brunswick GA. Just sloooow

Learned early that Qotards are traitorous liars and malcontents.
 08/15/2022 09:20 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Junipero Serra was a still a good guy back then. They hadn't discovered that he was the worst sort of monster.

"Serra made a habit of punishing himself physically, to purify his spirit. He wore a sackcloth spiked with bristles, or a coat interwoven with broken pieces of wire, under his gray friar's outer garment.[45] In his austere cell, Serra kept a chain of sharp pointed iron links hanging on the wall beside his bed, to whip himself at night when sinful thoughts ran through his mind."

At least we know now. I hate to kink shame, but that guy was a freak.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/15/2022 10:04 AM

Fish Killer

"Teaching methods in critical subjects like reading and math can't be left to the trendsetters in academic education or to the nutters who are attracted to an education career like lint is attracted to Velcro. Teaching in the basics is not a place where you get to exhibit your pet theories and originality. Unless and until we fix the problem of teachers refusing to follow a program that works rather than a program that makes them feel good, we will continue to squander trillions of dollars on a failed system that fails because it performs as designed."

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/15/2022 10:17 AM

Greensleeves

Fats quoting an opinion piece from red state like it's gospel.

It's why you believe in the big lie fraudboy. You're a Qook and nothing more.
 08/15/2022 10:48 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Channel Islands High........rough bunch at that school. My buddy had a house on the strand, crabbed and fished out of the harbor, shaped for a lot of the board builders, including roberts and CI. Always liked malcolm campbell of bonzer fame, but some of those guys were shitheads even properly introduced. Most of the worst went to prison, or killed each other
Would love to see effete widdle pigblo call those folks bleeding heart libtards, I'm sure it would go well for her.
CalTech, so thats how you know montana de oro. I was invited by a los osos local, any of the sat beach pussy ass enforcers dudes think california surf is weak, and the people there wimps, would receive quite an awakening. Went out one afternoon, and it was hawaiian heavy, with freezing water...... like maxxed out laniakea, but scarier
Oh, and a great white breeding zone

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 08/15/2022 at 10:56 AM by nukeh2o
 08/15/2022 11:10 AM

Greensleeves

Yes nuke! Met Malcom watching a buddies bonzer shaped, cutting edge shortboard at the time. Strand the epicenter of a hotbed of great surfers and progression in Ventura. Cool you had an in there. I surfed the nearby Navy base lots.

CI high was heavy. Gruesome murder on school grounds summer after I left. And Oxnard itself whoa. Lots of fighting. It really makes you appreciate how safe it is here and in other places in California.

You had some good friends over there! Los osos is gorgeous. Hazards (said it) World class slab devilish locals and sometimes 8 foot and no one out. Closest I've ever been to drowning on a broken leash day cold and getting blasted. Fun!

Edited: 08/15/2022 at 11:19 AM by Greensleeves
 08/15/2022 11:14 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo Junipero Serra was a still a good guy back then. They hadn't discovered that he was the worst sort of monster.
"Serra made a habit of punishing himself physically, to purify his spirit. He wore a sackcloth spiked with bristles, or a coat interwoven with broken pieces of wire, under his gray friar's outer garment.[45] In his austere cell, Serra kept a chain of sharp pointed iron links hanging on the wall beside his bed, to whip himself at night when sinful thoughts ran through his mind." At least we know now. I hate to kink shame, but that guy was a freak.
Yeah, he was with one of those liberal orders. I look like Pinhead from Hellraiser and sleep on a bed of nails in a room with a hungry Bengal tiger.

08/15/2022 11:16 AM

Fish Killer

Libtards are a gruesome murderous bunch.

They eventually get what they deserve.

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/15/2022 11:44 AM

nukeh2o

"I look like Pinhead from Hellraiser and sleep on a bed of nails in a room with a hungry Bengal tiger."
Sounds like Walter "pigblo" Mitty's been in to swishfish's alex jones "nutritional supplements" again
Other people look at this pot bellied, balding, chinless, highly self esteemed sack of swine shit and see a widdle wimp of a goober ass la-HOOZER.
But what he sees in his mirror is a virile, swashbuckling lawyuh with multiple properties and....a hot west coast liberl inflate-o-date named malibu qaren.
And he really is actually Napoleon reborn.........
And he will gladly pay you on tuesday for a hamberder today

It's a democratic hoax
 08/15/2022 03:44 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Even tho I started high school in CB with rc and some of you other characters... BUT - I finished up somewhere in Antelope Valley. Close to Frank Zappa's & Beefhearts place. Some thought I was destined to raise dental floss in San Berdoo, or maybe Montana. Sounded good, but I was homesick for Fla. High schools "Down Below" sent their bad kids to mine for "remediation". I met one who would drink bongwater on a dare, and seemed to like it. Hard to believe it but my CB prep was way above Cali ed standards at the time, and I skated thru like a breeze, several levels above the average Cali peep. County Line and Malibu were the destinations of choice. It was a little crowded, but not too crazy. Good tymes, way back in the day, not too long after Pablos time. Things were a lot different, then

Edited: 08/15/2022 at 03:49 PM by StirfryMcflurry
 08/15/2022 03:46 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Oh, and a great white breeding zone
OOOOH so skerd...bfd , we are next to one too
 08/15/2022 03:47 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: tpapablo For that matter, they hadn't discovered that all of us white boys were racist, etc., pieces of crap, who deserved nothing but opprobrium.
good thing they finnally caught on. Go Gators
 08/15/2022 04:55 PM

nukeh2o

"County Line and Malibu were the destinations of choice....."
"OOOOH so skerd...bfd , we are next to one too"
Anything you say there smallfry mcbongwater
Surfing in california begins at oxnard, going north
squirrel.
Oxnard and Ventura are an ugly mix of jarheads, swabbies, (including seals), bikers, bubble head ab and urchin divers, commercial fishing, nutcase surfers, local mexican cholo land owners.
You'd last under a minute at hazards, fluffy.
Oh, and: you have no clue about great white activity there dorf
Now run along and fetch garylyn's slippers
(insert fat orange gay magamoji here)

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 08/15/2022 at 04:57 PM by nukeh2o
 08/16/2022 02:29 AM

StirfryMcflurry

^ pu$$y
 08/16/2022 06:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry
Originally posted by: tpapablo For that matter, they hadn't discovered that all of us white boys were racist, etc., pieces of crap, who deserved nothing but opprobrium.
good thing they finnally caught on. Go Gators
Yep, better late than never. Coincidentally, my mother unearthed an old report card from that time this past weekend. Reading it over last night, I was reminded that I did recieve opprobrium from my teachers.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .