Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/05/2022 01:57 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - sandi - 07/05/2022 01:57 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - surfsail - 07/05/2022 03:24 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - sandi - 07/05/2022 09:01 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - johnnyboy - 07/06/2022 07:27 AM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - Pagerow - 07/06/2022 11:41 AM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - SlimyBritches - 07/07/2022 04:55 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - johnnyboy - 07/06/2022 11:43 AM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - nukeh2o - 07/06/2022 11:46 AM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - StirfryMcflurry - 07/06/2022 12:39 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - surfsail - 07/06/2022 01:14 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - Pagerow - 07/07/2022 02:13 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - SlimyBritches - 07/07/2022 04:52 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - johnnyboy - 07/07/2022 05:57 PM  
 Stop the quGiuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - surfsail - 07/09/2022 03:16 PM  
 Stop the quGiuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - Cole - 07/09/2022 03:49 PM  
 Stop the quGiuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - Cole - 07/09/2022 03:51 PM  
 Giuliani and a few other corrupt republicos subpoenaed   - surfsail - 07/09/2022 08:27 PM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/06/2022 07:27 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I have said this before so forgive me if I am being repetitive. The FBI will not ask a question that they dont know the answer too. When they ask questions of "subjects," its not to get information, its too see if they lie. When a subject becomes a target, the next escalation in their investigation, they call them and advise them to bring their lawyer. Their lawyer usually reads the tea leaves and then tries to figure out who is already cooperating and who has immunity or plea offers. That is usually extremely hard to do since no one advertises that they are doing that so experience and friendships matter a lot. A good AUSA will say everything by saying very little. Its essentially "the train has left the station" or he better decide by next week. If the target decides to go trial, he will go up against unlimited resources, a series of superseding indictments that increase exposure with every other target that flipped and a lead agent that sits with the AUSA prosecutor during trial and fills in all the holes the defense made, sometimes even investigating inferences and shutting them down during trial.

Rudy can cut a deal but my guess is that Rudy, a former US attorney himself, knows this dance better than anyone and still can't believe that he is about to jump into the meat grinder. I'm speculating that the bus has not left but its leaving next week. Does a 78 old disgraced man "cooperate" and complete his humiliating downfall to avoid prison, does he fight it and drag it out so long he hopes to either die or get pardoned or does he gush and tell all? I think Rudy is too far down this road to exit and I think he fights it, plays victim and politics, not necessarily in that order. I think he takes it too far and loses everything and winds up in a federal prison appealing to the world that his health makes any jail a death sentence.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/06/2022 11:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Once again, If you're not guilty, they what do you have to hide?

Just cooperate!

Graham says he will not cooperate with Georgia Trump election probe

Senator Lindsey Graham will not comply with a subpoena issued by a grand jury in Georgia investigating former U.S. President Donald Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, attorneys for the lawmaker said on Wednesday.

"Senator Graham plans to go to court, challenge the subpoena, and expects to prevail," attorneys Bart Daniel and Matt Austin said in a statement made on behalf of Graham.

They said Graham was "well within his rights to discuss with state officials the processes and procedures around administering elections."

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/07/2022 04:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Once again, If you're not guilty, they what do you have to hide?

Just cooperate!

Graham says he will not cooperate with Georgia Trump election probe

Senator Lindsey Graham will not comply with a subpoena issued by a grand jury in Georgia investigating former U.S. President Donald Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, attorneys for the lawmaker said on Wednesday.

"Senator Graham plans to go to court, challenge the subpoena, and expects to prevail," attorneys Bart Daniel and Matt Austin said in a statement made on behalf of Graham.

They said Graham was "well within his rights to discuss with state officials the processes and procedures around administering elections."

GraHam is still suckling Trump since he has that video of Lyndsey and that under aged boy at Mar a lago.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .