Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "They're not here to hurt me"
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/28/2022 10:39 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/28/2022 04:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

On Jan 6 Trump used an armored Chevy Suburban that doesn't have a partition between the front and rear seats.

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/28/2022 04:17 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Bamboo On Jan 6 Trump used an armored Chevy Suburban that doesn't have a partition between the front and rear seats.
Hutchinson said Ornato also told her Trump tried to "grab at the steering wheel" of the "Beast" presidential limo, and Trump then lunged at the Secret Service agent in charge at the time.
Well, either way she is wrong, isn't she? As I have often pointed out, you guys would fall for anything, and have. You have no critical thinking skills at all.

I :heart; Q
 06/28/2022 04:26 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Fuck you tsuqblo yer old and a liar. Hey russki is he still smarter than you?
 06/28/2022 04:30 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

There's not enough evidence, ever, that will sway pigfish, et al, ad nauseam, from their slavish cult worship of the fat orange messiah.
It was: peaceful tourists on a day trip!
-Alien antifa agents!
- it never happened!
Photographic evidence: it was altered!
Video evidence: crisis actors!
Sworn testimony from capital police: progs!
Sworn testimony from lifetime repiglican chumpf supporters: RINO's!
His handpicked attorney general calling election tampering bullshit: fake news!
and oink, oink, oink
The morbidly obese seditious russian poodle is the worst traitor in the history of this country. Period
String him up
Hey pigblo: haven't you got some hog shit to shovel?
weeeeeeee-ak!

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 06/28/2022 at 04:37 PM by nukeh2o
 06/28/2022 04:32 PM

tpapablo

And the Secret Service has denied that it happened. You can fool progs an infinite number of times. How many times do I have to make fools out of you before you learn?

06/28/2022 04:47 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Where's our free piglets, mims napoleon?
Heard from elon lately?
How's the ostrich ranch coming along?
What's the link to your goobtube surf shred channel again, oinky?
Ya know: the one with the yuuuge following?
cleanup on aisle 6!
Hey, what's that sound?
Maybe another falling shoe?
All will be revealed

It's a democratic hoax
 06/28/2022 05:02 PM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I found her to be very credible. She was there, and she is giving sworn eyewitness testimony to the facts of that event.

They are both highly credible witnesses testifying against the trash the GOP brings to our government. That frat boy drunkard definitely raped her.

06/28/2022 05:50 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Fuck you tsuqblo yer old and a liar. Hey russki is he still smarter than you?

I've never suggested such a thing. But he's not dumb, sometimes I find him interesting, and guys like you are the ones who put me in a position to defend him. I much prefer to bust his balls, and I'd prefer you leave me to it. You can go argue with FK or the baloney guy.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/29/2022 08:36 AM

tpapablo

Told you. I'd say it is pretty hard to get confused as to what you wrote or did not. Seems this woman is intentionally lying. These people, according to this story, knew she was lying. Yet, they put her on anyway for the express purpose of creating a false impression. To bad that only progs would buy their BS. They just ruined whatever credibility that they had. Everyone now knows this committee is a joke.

06/30/2022 05:12 PM

tpapablo

More Hutchinson lies uncovered.

06/30/2022 07:16 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

.. usual shit post by tpap.. just read the headline.. talk about feeble attempt to 'deflect'? LOL

by who? roger stone? WTF? prob one of the people on the face of this earth with a grand total zero credence - period..

Was this 'under oath'? Obviously not?

bub eye...............

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

06/30/2022 10:04 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"Rolling Stone, USA Today, MSNBC, Yahoo News, Miami-Herald, and others almost immediately reported Hutchinson's claim as if it were a fact. If any of these "news outlets" had bothered to call for comment, they would have learned that Hutchinson's claim was unequivocally false; I received no such call from Mark Meadows on January 5th. In fact, although I met him once in the green room at FOX in 2019 when he was still a Congressman, I have never spoken to him by phone or in person on any other occasion.

General Flynn tells me that he didn't speak to Mark Meadows on January 5th and neither has he ever had any phone conversation with Meadows. To their credit, ABC News was the only media outlet to request a comment on Hutchinson's baseless claims and accurately report my denial.

Hutchinson went on to say that Meadows wanted to attend a "briefing in a war room set up in the Willard Hotel." Hutchinson said that Meadows was persuaded not to attend this briefing in person but that he participated in the briefing "with Roger Stone and General Flynn" by phone.

Here's how NPR reported it:

Once again, there never was any such telephone briefing. That of course did not stop USA Today or the New York Times from gleefully recycling this canard without contacting me or my attorney for comment. Nor was I aware of or involved with any "war room" within the Willard Hotel."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/30/2022 10:07 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Lying liars lie.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/01/2022 05:34 AM

RustyTruck

Roger Stone? 7 time felon who got bailed out by his crooked buddy trump?

Mkay

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

07/01/2022 06:00 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Even if the 'heresay' that Cass related that she heard was disputed by testimony under oath to the contrary, (with no 5th's etc - obviously) by the people who were with qrump, it does not discredit or decrease any other parts of her testimony..

I personally believe she related what she heard...

Lets see what these guys say, under oath w/o any 5th's or similar semantic type games, in public, and judge their credence accordingly..

Right now - she's on the top credence wise...

Similarly also need to get testimony, under oath w/o 5th's etc, from all of the other ones she heard this from, and were in the room..

Fuck the word games BS..

Bring it on and stop wasting or time.. Now, not tomorrow...

Delaying and deflecting is a clear admission of guilt - so keep deflection and delaying 'trying to get the story straight'

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

07/01/2022 06:01 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It would be good to hear retorts to her sworn testimony made under oath in public before the Committee. That would be very fair.

But, all of these people are just whining on the internet on stupid social media platforms or in posts on friendly echo chamber sites. If they had any sack they whould be willing to give sworn testimony in public before the Committee to refute her claims.

I'd be surprised if any take that bold step as making statements under oath before the committee in public scares the crap out of them. The SS may, but I am doubtful about that until it happens.

The GOP has become a gaggle of cowards and cucks.
How Sad.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/01/2022 06:14 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo It would be good to hear retorts to her sworn testimony made under oath in public before the Committee. That would be very fair. But, all of these people are just whining on the internet on stupid social media platforms or in posts on friendly echo chamber sites. If they had any sack they whould be willing to give sworn testimony in public before the Committee to refute her claims. I'd be surprised if any take that bold step as making statements under oath before the committee in public scares the crap out of them. The SS may, but I am doubtful about that until it happens. The GOP has become a gaggle of cowards and cucks. How Sad.
Face it. You got fooled again. By the same people no less. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing you guys make fools out of yourselves. Keep up the good work.

07/01/2022 06:17 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Another dud, my man.

You need to get off the Faux Snooze teat and try solid information. Fug Wadd.
 07/01/2022 07:23 AM

RustyTruck

Hutchinson was a very credible witness for anyone who's not a trump partisan. If someone wants to come put their hand on a bible and say otherwise, then let them be heard.

Otherwise these people just sound desperate.

07/01/2022 08:07 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Hutchinson was a very credible witness for anyone who's not a trump partisan. If someone wants to come put their hand on a bible and say otherwise, then let them be heard. Otherwise these people just sound desperate.
Ok, have it your way. I tried to give y'all fair warning.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : "They're not here to hurt me"

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .