Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The violent Radical right is becoming the norm
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/21/2022 08:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2022 08:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

GOP Senate candidate releases 'RINO hunting' ad aimed at fellow Republicans

"We're going RINO hunting," a shotgun-toting Greitens, with a handgun holstered at his side, says before he bursts into a house with the men in tactical gear, one of whom throws what appears to be a flash-bang grenade.

"Get a RINO hunting permit. There's no bagging limit, no tagging limit, and it doesn't expire until we save our country," he says at the end of the video, which encourages donors to pay $25 for a "RINO hunting" sticker.

Earlier in the video, Greitens, who resigned as governor in 2018 amid a sexual misconduct scandal and a campaign finance felony charge that was later dropped, says, "The RINO feeds on corruption and is marked by the stripes of cowardice."

Kinzinger says 'there is violence in the future' after receiving mailed threat to 'execute' him, his wife, and 5-month-old baby

"This threat that came in, it was mailed to my house. We got it a couple of days ago, and it threatens to execute me, as well as my wife and 5-month-old child. We've never seen or had anything like that. It was sent from the local area," Kinzinger, who represents Illinois' 16th Congressional District, said.

He added that he's not worried about his personal safety but concerned about his family.

"I don't worry - but now that I have a wife and kids, of course, it's a little different," Kinzinger said. "There's violence in the future, I'm going to tell you. And until we get a grip on telling people the truth, we can't expect any differently."

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/21/2022 08:14 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The end of democracy may be a bloody affair. Time is running out for any normal people in the GOP to take the wheel again before the whole damn thing runs completely off the cliff.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 06/21/2022 at 08:14 AM by RustyTruck
 06/21/2022 08:39 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Ooooh, a commercial! You are a bit of a scaredy-cat, aren't you pagerow? I guess if you progs hid under your beds from covid, commercials will scare the bejesus out of you too.

I :heart; Q
 06/21/2022 09:01 AM

RustyTruck

A commercial threatening violence against repugnicans. No "tagging and bagging" limits, come "hunt" RINOS.

Yeah that one should get some attention.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/21/2022 09:28 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

A commercial threatening violence against repugnicans. No "tagging and bagging" limits, come "hunt" RINOS.

It should be noted that hunters don't use the terms "tagging" or "bagging".

That's more of a term for dead humans, i.e. "tag 'em" = put a tag on the toe of the dead one, and "bag 'em" = put 'em in a body bag.

The dog whistle is clear to those that know the difference.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/21/2022 09:36 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Pagerow

It should be noted that hunters don't use the terms "tagging" or "bagging".

That's more of a term for dead humans, i.e. "tag 'em" = put a tag on the toe of the dead one, and "bag 'em" = put 'em in a body bag.

Yeah, Beau of the Fifth Column made that point as well. No doubt it was intended as a threat against humans.

06/21/2022 09:57 AM

tpapablo

So you are thinking that we on the right are sitting around watching TV, and if "dog whistling" commericals come on we march out to go on murdersous rampages? Has anyone told you guys lately that you are nuts?

06/21/2022 10:00 AM

Pagerow

Yeah, Beau of the Fifth Column made that point as well. No doubt it was intended as a threat against humans.

Yep. He's where I got it from. Wise man, that Beau!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/21/2022 10:30 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

This is just FK'ing sad.
It is a clear threat of violence, it is a threat of violence against members of their own party...And by their standards Reagan and Dole are RINOs...think about that, and it encourages the base to hate centrist republicans, and the fringe to execute violence. All this from a sleezebag who was run out of office previously.

Most of all- the other chickenshit republicans won't condemn it because they are fearful.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 06/21/2022 at 10:31 AM by Bamboo
 06/21/2022 10:39 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo This is just FK'ing sad. It is a clear threat of violence, it is a threat of violence against members of their own party...And by their standards Reagan and Dole are RINOs...think about that, and it encourages the base to hate centrist republicans, and the fringe to execute violence. All this from a sleezebag who was run out of office previously. Most of all- the other chickenshit republicans won't condemn it because they are fearful.
Guess we need to ban commercials to stop the spread of violence, right progs?

06/21/2022 10:50 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Naaah, just ban squealing swine for denying the now quite obvious:
the cult of chumpf is a violent group of subspecies, inbred fascists determined to destroy our constitutional government and american way of life.
All for a fat girdle wearing scamming, philandering grifter who has failed at everything in his useless life.
But, listen to a silly goober ass kook boy who declares himself "napoleon".....
of mims
weeeeeeeeeeee li'l piggy

It's a democratic hoax
 06/21/2022 10:57 AM

RustyTruck

I guess you could file it under "right wing cringe"

06/21/2022 11:24 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Their movement stinks of old desperation. Grotesque.
 06/21/2022 11:26 AM

3rdworldlover

President Biden is the "acting" president because he didn't win legally; Texans should vote on seceding; the Voting Rights Act of 1965 should be repealed; any gun control is a rights violation: this is the world as seen by the Republican Party of Texas, according to its newly adopted party platform.

Just before Biden's inauguration in 2021, armed groups held a rally in front of the Texas State Capitol in Austin.

Is there any other purpose behind holding armed political rallies, besides presenting a threat of domestic terrorism?

Terrorism seems to be becoming a main element within the GOP platform, the remainder mostly hate and fear of immigrants, the poor, and LGBTQ people.

http://www.npr.org/2022/06/20/...tihO5b-wKCwW8NgcOs4olE

Edited: 06/21/2022 at 11:27 AM by 3rdworldlover
 06/21/2022 11:49 AM

tpapablo

Great commercial. I'd vote for him if I could.

06/21/2022 12:28 PM

Greensleeves

^scum
 06/21/2022 12:58 PM

426Blue

Joined Forum: 11/18/2007

Tpap - characterizing yourself, the likes of this Greiten idiot (isn't there something about him beating up his wife and kid?), and other members of the Trump cult as "we on the right" is ridiculous. "On the right" means at this point you would at least choose country and constitution while supporting conservative ideas, over a bizarre party faction, akin to groups out of Iran, Sudan, Russia, or Syria... I get it though - when you've prescribed to a cult - it's tough to extract yourself, and admit you've been "had."
 06/21/2022 01:12 PM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: 426Blue

Tpap - characterizing yourself, the likes of this Greiten idiot (isn't there something about him beating up his wife and kid?)

Yes there is. Red-Flag laws were made for this type of Creep: Greitens' ex-wife says she has photos, documents to support abuse allegations
"I will provide contemporaneous documentation of the relevant communications, as well as photographic evidence of my child's 2019 injuries, to the court at the appropriate time," Sheena Greitens said.

As well as having an affair in 2018, then beating her up, forcing her to perform oral sex, and taking pictures of her naked and tied up for the purposes of blackmail: Ex-Mistress Testifies That Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens Forced Himself On Her

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/21/2022 01:34 PM

tpapablo

Guess we should ban movies like Dirty Harry and the like. We right-wingers will watch those movies and go positively apeshit. But, then again, that movie came out 40 years ago and we somehow managed to refrain during all that time. But, yeah, commercials will do it. You guys are beyond nuts, which is why you only have 4 months before the arrival of the Big Slaughter.

06/21/2022 01:41 PM

Greensleeves

Fuck you scum. If you had anything decent about you you'd see What you have become.

Moral - Qrump supporters are shit like him
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .