Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Wholesale Gas RBOB
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/17/2022 07:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/28/2022 09:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Greenie you are so far disconnected from reality. I know in your head when you type this crap that you think your comments are witty but they are nothing more than childish gibberish and it makes anything you say very hard to understand. Talk about party line walkers? You are as extreme as they come. you are so far off base in your analysis of me it's comical. Your hate filled soul is not though.
I'm a conservative and don't support any quotard movement whatever that is, but in your eyes anyone that isn't a liberal is a quotard racist. I know people like you and there's no reasoning with you, you're as loony as they come. I don't like trump. I do support peaceful protest, I do not support the blm riots, those people where not making a statement, they were a bad element of people that used it as an excuse to loot and destroy. 2 billion in damage does not equate to peaceful protesting.

-------------------------
If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 06/28/2022 at 09:49 AM by Lunchmeat
 07/10/2022 10:35 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

07/13/2022 07:16 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dropping like a stone.

I was right.
 07/26/2022 05:42 AM

surfrc

RBOB
Looks like it may have bottomed and now headed back up.
 07/26/2022 05:58 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Bologna purports to be normal yet is a climate change denier. Hey Bologna you're lying about your "edumacated" analysis there as you cling to the thoughts of outliers.. As for hatefilled! Ha you are laughable! I do rail against willful ignorance though and that is the embodiment of the party of the big lie which you obviously support. You don't have to join them cold cut. The path of living with a clear conscience is available. It's your choice. Are your friends making that choice for you?
 07/26/2022 06:04 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf
It just so happens that R's right now are a bunch of self righteous retards that want authoritarian rule and want to force their religious beliefs down our throats, so people on board with that or enable that can fuck off.

Yeah...no!

Why do you lie?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/26/2022 06:09 AM

surfrc

Originally posted by: GreensleeZe (aka Pink Slippers)

Bologna purports to be normal yet is a climate change denier. Hey Bologna you're lying about your "edumacated" analysis there as you cling to the thoughts of outliers.. As for hatefilled! Ha you are laughable! I do rail against willful ignorance though and that is the embodiment of the party of the big lie which you obviously support. You don't have to join them cold cut. The path of living with a clear conscience is available. It's your choice. Are your friends making that choice for you?

Pinky fag boy writes nothing but garbage, he is a gay 10 year old with nothing of value to add to the subject of the price of gasoline or anything for that that matter. Grow up you twit.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Wholesale Gas RBOB

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .