Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden is just a run of the mill bald faced liar...just like several on this very forum!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/16/2022 07:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/16/2022 07:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Biden gets testy, falsely claims inflation in 'every other major industrialized country' higher than US
By Bradford Betz

President Biden appeared to get defensive when asked during a Thursday interview if his energy policies were to blame for inflation.

In his first interview with The Associated Press, the president - running contrary to what many economists are forecasting after the Federal Reserve raised interest rates - said a recession was "not inevitable."

"We're in a stronger position than any nation in the world to overcome this inflation," Biden said, pointing to 3.6% unemployment rate and America's relatively strong standing in the world.

At the notion that his administration's policies were responsible for the worst inflation in 40 years and record-high gas prices, the president reportedly bristled.

"If it's my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I'm not being a wise guy."

Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre later Thursday to explain Biden's inflation comments, noting that the U.S. has higher inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy, and Saudi Arabia.

The latest figures on inflation for these countries indicate the following: Germany at 7.9%, France at 5.2%, Japan at 2.5%, India at 7.04%, Canada and Italy at 6.8%, and Saudi Arabia at 2.2%. Meanwhile, data released last week showed that U.S. inflation rose in May to a four-decade high of 8.6%.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2022 06:22 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs have to lie, Otherwise they'd be drawn and quartered by normal people. In defense of Dementia Joe, he is senile. So, he might not be lying all of the time. Half the time, he simply has no idea about what is happening.

I :heart; Q
 06/17/2022 06:24 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I love how you ignore the thousands of lies from Trump. lol

...or is it tens of thousands?

All of you are idiots.

I was right.
 06/17/2022 04:08 PM

Fish Killer

Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre later Thursday to explain Biden's inflation comments, noting that the U.S. has higher inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy, and Saudi Arabia.

The latest figures on inflation for these countries indicate the following: Germany at 7.9%, France at 5.2%, Japan at 2.5%, India at 7.04%, Canada and Italy at 6.8%, and Saudi Arabia at 2.2%. Meanwhile, data released last week showed that U.S. inflation rose in May to a four-decade high of 8.6%.

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2022 04:50 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"Windmills cause cancer
Covid is no worse than a cold
I know more than the....
Only I can fix it
Stop the steal
No collusion no collusion!"
etc
lol

It's a democratic hoax
 06/17/2022 04:56 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"drawn and quartered by normal people."
By who....you, Mims napoleon? huhhhh guh guh guh
Eat more spinach popeye piggy
normal people....lol

It's a democratic hoax
 06/17/2022 07:01 PM

Fish Killer

"If it's my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher! You ask yourself that? I'm not being a wise guy." Joe Biden.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 06/17/2022 at 07:03 PM by Fish Killer
 06/17/2022 08:05 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: Cole

I love how you ignore the thousands of lies from Trump. lol

...or is it tens of thousands?

All of you are idiots.

Good Point.

Trump lies, steals, cheats on all his wives, uses prostitutes, invites terrorists to the capital, etc. and good Christian FK defends his every move.

Why is that?

Like Trump. I think FK is insane. Anyone else think he's insane. Or maybe just a really bad example of Christianity. Whatever. He smells bad.
 06/17/2022 08:06 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

"Windmills cause cancer

Covid is no worse than a cold

I know more than the....

Only I can fix it

Stop the steal

No collusion no collusion!"

etc

lol

It's OK. It's trump. that makes it OK.

Right FK?
 06/17/2022 08:08 PM

Fish Killer

"If it's my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher! You ask yourself that? I'm not being a wise guy." Joe Biden.

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2022 08:09 PM

Fish Killer

DeSantis

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2022 08:09 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

did U get so fat by eating Trump Steaks?

what kind of mileage do you get in the polluter?

I' beep when I drive by the gas pump. Dark Blue Tesla. EV
 06/17/2022 08:11 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2022 09:37 PM

sandi

06/17/2022 09:42 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: sandi

" Fox News!" Great source. Really. You know what Trump said about fox News?
So, you disagree with the chosen one? Terrible. Just terrible.
Turn in your maga hat immediately.
lol
 06/18/2022 02:37 AM

Fish Killer

Yeah...you argue and lose with actual facts.

Irrefutable facts.

Attack the messenger instead of the message.

Typical predictable stupid commie prog.

You know what Biden said about Fox News?

So, you disagree with the chosen one?

Terrible. Just terrible.

Turn in your 'I Love Joe Biden' hat immediately.

Lol

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/18/2022 06:12 PM

sandi

Biden gets testy, falsely claims inflation in 'every other major industrialized country' higher than US

By Bradford Betz

President Biden appeared to get defensive when asked during a Thursday interview if his energy policies were to blame for inflation.

In his first interview with The Associated Press, the president - running contrary to what many economists are forecasting after the Federal Reserve raised interest rates - said a recession was "not inevitable."

"We're in a stronger position than any nation in the world to overcome this inflation," Biden said, pointing to 3.6% unemployment rate and America's relatively strong standing in the world.

At the notion that his administration's policies were responsible for the worst inflation in 40 years and record-high gas prices, the president reportedly bristled.

"If it's my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I'm not being a wise guy."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

remember our last president? he lied all the time. and you fell for it.
2 lying losers
lol
 06/18/2022 06:14 PM

sandi

DeSantis

he's kind of busy trying to erase our history, so white people don't get their feelings hurt.

but seeing him run against trump would be hilarious.

lol
 06/18/2022 06:20 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Apparently some people have forgotten how to debate or even make point. Incoherent mumblings from the left but if you listen real close you can make out the word Trump quite often. Sounds like a kindergarten class in here. Love to be a fly on the wall at your jobs.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/18/2022 06:22 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

" he's kind of busy trying to erase our history, so white people don't get their feelings hurt."
Completely ignorant statement and you would know that if you took the time to actually read the bills

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .