Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Where's Kamala?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/13/2022 03:54 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/13/2022 03:54 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Well?

-------------------------
If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/13/2022 03:58 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Lmao!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/13/2022 04:00 PM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

She heard that greensleeze had a sex change and is on her way here to see the camel toe.
 06/14/2022 07:36 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You guys really need a black woman in power to target and fast too. Without a distraction soon, people might even change the channel of their "news" source. Lets get some headlines here to keep the sheep believing that they should be mad, they are being replaced and they are the real victims.

Kamala eats avocado toast while the middle class watch their portfolios lose millions.

Kamala and first gertleman ride electric bikes with secret service costing taxpayers.

Kamala raises gas prices and asks for pardon for pelosi's husband.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/14/2022 07:55 AM

Lunchmeat

Wtf are you even babbling about? Why do you bring up color? I'm just asking where our nonexistent VP is. Most likely hidden from view because she is clueless about anything and everything, smart move.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/14/2022 08:05 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Where is she? She's in your head, and the rent is free.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/14/2022 10:09 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

She's already accomplished more than Mike Pence did in four years.

In her first year, she launched a "Call to Action" initiative to address the economic hardships driving emigration from Central America to the United States. The Call to Action initiative has been working with American corporations to improve economic conditions in countries that have been the source of migrants. Last December, Harris announced that a variety of private businesses had pledged more than $1 billion to invest in Central American countries in order to create economic opportunities.

So, she's even accomplished more to address the "border crisis" than Trump.

Can list more, but I'm sure you're already plugging the ears.
 06/14/2022 12:07 PM

johnnyboy

But they need a target now. NOW.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/14/2022 12:11 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Border czar!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 06/14/2022 12:53 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I never really got the whole "Czar" thing. It didn't work out very well for the Romanovs.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/14/2022 01:36 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The way they are clamoring to have Joe replaced would lead one to think they ink they can't wait to have a black female prez..

Talk about making heads explode.. Obama blew their minds for six and they obviously still haven't recovered...

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

06/14/2022 01:51 PM

surfrc

Originally posted by: surfsail

The way they are clamoring to have Joe replaced would lead one to think they ink they can't wait to have a black female prez..

Talk about making heads explode.. Obama blew their minds for six and they obviously still haven't recovered...

Sure why not impeach Biden and after that impeach Kamala and after that impeach Nancy. That should work just fine. lol
 06/14/2022 01:54 PM

Lunchmeat

You guys really are fucking idiots and it becomes more apparent every day, that woman is nothing more than a puppet and she did not accomplish anything that she wasn't lead into or told to. She cannot complete a sentence and if any of you have listen to any of her interviews and still think she's competent than nothing else you say matters. Seriously have you ever heard her speak on a topic and please don't refer back to Trump because I know he can't speak, we are talking about her and you cannot justify one's appearance based off another, let's talk about her.
She was elected for one reason, and one reason only and that reason is ruining everything in its path, including the fire service. It doesn't affect you until it does just imagine your beautiful house ripping in fire one day, that stud who was better academically, physically, in every single way was overlooked to fill a quota so you guys would be happy. Your family's dead, how's that working out for you now? There are certain jobs where that shouldn't matter and it should be the best candidate available. Funny how sports is the only place that applies now. Unless of course it's a woman that used to be a man ruining the dreams of all the other women and you guys cheer it on. Remind me again who the fucked up people are?

Edited: 06/14/2022 at 01:59 PM by Lunchmeat
 06/14/2022 02:06 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

No doubt she's 100x more competent at debate and speaking than Trump, Dubya and Reagan combined, and is on the right side of issues that matter. She makes a fine representative for my interests.
 06/14/2022 02:08 PM

surfrc

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

No doubt she's 100x more competent at debate and speaking than Trump, Dubya and Reagan combined, and is on the right side of issues that matter. She makes a fine representative for my interests.

Right db, she'll just laugh her way through any questions. That will work.
 06/14/2022 02:31 PM

rc

Joined Forum: 01/02/2006

Ok, well this statement takes the cake.

Kamala (Com-A-La) is the queen of Word Salad. Better than Reagan? Better than Trump?

Awrighty then!
 06/14/2022 02:33 PM

rc

I think all conservatives need to depart from this hell hole and let these fools implode.

Good day gentlemen.
 06/14/2022 02:46 PM

Lunchmeat

Put down the bong bro, if you seriously believe that then your vote should never count again. This is my point there is no way a sane human being can listen to what that woman says about a topic and feel comfortable that she is second in charge of this nation, she has no clue what she is talking about and you are full of shit trying to defend her. Nothing you say can be taken seriously after that. I really wish I were in front of you so you could look me in the face and tell me you are 100% Comfortable with Kamala Harris in charge of this country if something happens to Joe Biden. If you truly believe that then you are a cunt the and I wish I could punch you square in the mouth and knock your ass out, yes I said that because I care about this country and apparently you don't you fucking pussy. Yes that's what it's come to. Second light boxing match, I challenge any of you pussy keyboard warriors.

06/14/2022 02:48 PM

rc

Village Idiot
 06/14/2022 02:51 PM

Central Floridave

According to the U.S. Constitution, Vice President Kamala Harris is qualified to be president if something happens to the president.

You guys anti-constitution now? A boxing match? Really? Lame.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Where's Kamala?

1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .