Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Barack Obama With the Worst Take of All Time on Uvalde
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/25/2022 07:12 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/25/2022 07:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Barack Obama With the Worst Take of All Time on Uvalde
By Jim Thompson | May 25, 2022 8:00 PM ET

The 44th president of the United States, who gave us the 46th president of the United States, has weighed in on Uvalde and it might be the worst take on planet earth.

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

- Barack Obama (@BarackObama) May 25, 2022

Barack Obama decided that the best way to mourn 10-year-old children, murdered in a school by an inarguably crazy person, was to remind America that George Floyd died in police custody two years ago.

I frankly don't know where to go with this - it's such an awful take. I don't know if former President Obama was drinking or if his account was hacked but this might top Twitter for the worst take on yesterday's massacre ever - and that includes Beto O'Rourke invading a news conference to push a political point.

Regardless of how you feel about the death of George Floyd, George Floyd was a far cry from an innocent 10-year-old sitting at a school desk, two days from summer break. Floyd was a career criminal. He was, at the time of arrest, high on multiple drugs and had just passed a counterfeit $20 bill. He previously held up a pregnant woman in her own home. He was nothing like or akin to the 19 innocent students who were gunned down before they could even drive or defend themselves.

I was never a fan of Barack Obama. I was admittedly hopeful he would bring a healing hand to the presidency, and that he would be a uniter, not a divider. He did/was none of those things.

Now in retirement, and with his inept VP at the helm of the "Free World" he's decided that it's best to compare a career criminal to murdered innocent children.

Terrible, awful take.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/26/2022 06:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Old Barack hasn't gotten any better since he left. Guess because he is no longer the worst president ever, he is feeling good about himself. He shouldn't. Still a worthless dumbass.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .