Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Everything we need to know about today's GOP
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/18/2022 07:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/18/2022 07:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

CPAC is holding their ever more radically far-right rally, not in the USA, but in Hungary where white nationalist authoritarian leader Victor Orbán is the keynote speaker, and quite likely to speak about how immigrants, gays, democracy, and diversity of ideals are the enemy while praising the "strength" of his ally, dictator Putin.

They're surely hoping to learn from Orbán, new and better ways of undermining democracy to enforce their unpopular extremism, as he has been systematically dismantling it in Hungary.

In a speech on Monday, Orbán made explicit reference to the 'great replacement' ideology, which claims there is a liberal plot to dilute the white populations of the US and European countries through immigration. Increasingly widespread among US Republicans, the creed was cited by the killer who opened fire on Saturday in a supermarket in a predominantly black area of Buffalo, New York.
 05/18/2022 07:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

This should be a big red flag for everyone. And it's not the red flag I prefer.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/18/2022 08:04 AM

tpapablo

Here's what you need to know - the GOP is going to stomp the dems in Nov., probably in a historic fashion. Prog propaganda is no longer believed by the people, who can see what is happening with teir own two eyes. Dems and progs are rightly seen as destructive to our society and nuts. And, thus, they will get stomped.

I :heart; Q
 05/18/2022 08:06 AM

3rdworldlover

Is there a single GOP politician willing to speak out against this?
This goes against everything I thought this country stands for.
They're siding with everything my grandfather and great uncles fought against in WWII.

Edited: 05/18/2022 at 08:08 AM by 3rdworldlover
 05/18/2022 08:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Is there a single GOP politician willing to speak out against this? This goes against everything I thought this country stands for. They're siding with everything my grandfather and great uncles fought against in WWII.
Probably several, knowing Republicans as I do. So your relatives fought against free speech? Were they Nazis or Russians? I am guessing Russians since you seem to be against democracy in Hungary. Want the Iron Curtain back, huh?

05/18/2022 09:09 AM

3rdworldlover

Pretending to be unaware Orbán has been controlling the press and is the only EU leader allied with Putin?
 05/18/2022 09:41 AM

RustyTruck

Pabs apparently doesn't know very much about Viktor Orban, or he's only interested in "free speech" for those expressing his own point of view.

The extreme right wing Pugs want to be part of a global authoritarian movement, and it will back fire on them. So, in that respect, I like the fact that they are making their alliance with the Hungarian dictator in plain sight.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

05/18/2022 10:53 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I'm not saying all Repugnicans are racist (so far), but all racists are Repugnican.
 05/18/2022 11:17 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"piggz are rightly seen as destructive to our society and nuts. And, thus, they will get stomped."
So mims porkpoleon predicts a fascist rechumplican victory....again, huh?
Of course her doyal oinkiness ain't right about too much of nuttin.
2020: DONE!
Musk is movin' to mims!
Ostriches: next big thing!
Pork futures: next big thing!
Large following on goobtube for surfing.
How's the cattle ranch coming along, la-HOO-zero?
Cleanup on aisle 6, paging floor maintenance engineer widdle pawly pigblo.......

It's a democratic hoax
 05/18/2022 11:17 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Pretending to be unaware Orbán has been controlling the press and is the only EU leader allied with Putin?
Progs supported Castro.

05/18/2022 11:44 AM

3rdworldlover

Yea, remember when the DNC held their conference in Havana with Castro as the keynote speaker?
 05/18/2022 01:01 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Yea, remember when the DNC held their conference in Havana with Castro as the keynote speaker?
Nor will the Republican party hold their conference in Hungary with Orban as the keynote speaker.

05/18/2022 01:38 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Pretending to be unaware Orbán has been controlling the press and is the only EU leader allied with Putin?

Progs supported Castro.

No, they gave me a rash of shit for supporting him though. I still do.

Have to respect a guy who leads a peasant revolution, thumbs his nose at the USA, and outlives a half dozen presidents who were actively trying to assassinate him and destroy his country.

Yeah, viva Fidel.

05/18/2022 02:56 PM

nukeh2o

I'm a native florida unaffiliated conservative.
Fuck Castro. It was the repiglican dirts who allowed fifi-del to empty his trash into my state,.....over and over. Now we're ass deep in these dorks.
Cuebalz are the whiniest, greediest losers in all of Latin america. The laughingstock of spanish america
Buncha crybaby pussies......yeah, someday: we're gonna GIT that Castro.
This time: we REALLY MEAN IT!

It's a democratic hoax
 05/18/2022 03:07 PM

nukeh2o

Empress piggy ain't real shmaht, is she?
Your boycrush tucky with the nice hair talks up orban and vladdie pupu on a regular basis.
Get with the magat program, porkpoleon

It's a democratic hoax
 05/18/2022 07:43 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

There is no depth that they will not sink to. This is their new pragmatism. Their family values power and strength. They have no respect for laws or morality. They don't care about right or wrong. They are exposed by their support of Putin and Orban because they would love to jail their opponents, squelch their press and jail everyone who disagrees with them.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/19/2022 05:44 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

There is no depth that they will not sink to. This is their new pragmatism. Their family values power and strength. They have no respect for laws or morality. They don't care about right or wrong. They are exposed by their support of Putin and Orban because they would love to jail their opponents, squelch their press and jail everyone who disagrees with them.

In other words they would like to destroy the USA. They should all be shot, traitors that they are...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/19/2022 06:28 AM

3rdworldlover

Taking a timeout from testicular tanning, Tucker on Monday night, "What is the point of NATO now? Can anyone explain? No, no one can explain and instead of explaining we hear demands that NATO expand as rapidly as possible, damn the consequences and the benefits to the United States. What are the benefits exactly? Again silence."

He's slated to speak at the conference too.
 05/19/2022 06:50 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Yea, remember when the DNC held their conference in Havana with Castro as the keynote speaker?

Nor will the Republican party hold their conference in Hungary with Orban as the keynote speaker.

But CPAC is and that has been the voice of the Republican party for some time now.

At what point do you Republicans become concerned with things like attempts at overthrowing an election, attacking the Capital, partisan election police and ultra Nationalist Viktor Orban speaking at your largest gathering of the year?

I was right.
 05/19/2022 06:52 AM

Cole

How long until you defend mass murder of non Whites? Because that sure looks like we are heading.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .