Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Florida Middle Schools: Racist
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/17/2022 06:29 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/17/2022 06:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Martin County. Home to racist middle school students.

Martin County School District confirms legitimacy of 'concerning' photo

https://www.wptv.com/news/trea...erning-photo?_amp=true

PALM CITY, Fla. - A concerning photo with racial overtones, which has been circulating recently on social media, was confirmed Tuesday by the Martin County School District to be authentic.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office said they increased law enforcement presence at Hidden Oaks Middle School in Palm City.

A photograph circulating on social media shows six students standing outside what appears to be the school, holding letters that spell a racial slur.

To help KKKrankit connect the dots, that "racial slur" begins with an "N" and ends in a "ger".

Looks like some CRT is needed, Pronto.

05/18/2022 05:27 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The Right wants and propagates this stuff. Illegals at the border are sent to replace the legacy Americans. This is their main focus on the upcoming election. Are we really to believe it's all an accident when the president of the United States says there are good people in a group of Nazis?

-------------------------
I was right.
 05/18/2022 05:30 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole Are we really to believe it's all an accident when the president of the United States says there are good people in a group of Nazis?
you believe all other kinds of shyt, so i'm gonna say yes
 05/18/2022 08:14 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole The Right wants and propagates this stuff. Illegals at the border are sent to replace the legacy Americans. This is their main focus on the upcoming election. Are we really to believe it's all an accident when the president of the United States says there are good people in a group of Nazis?
Progs and dems propagate this stuff. They are the party of slavery after all. And, today, they actively oppress blacks and other minorities. The "right" as you call them fought slavery, Jim Crow and the dems oppression of mnorities.

I :heart; Q
 05/18/2022 08:32 AM

3rdworldlover

I would've loved to have seen this tried in my FL middle school.
Expulsion would've been a blessing and relocation necessary for survival.

I was up late reading comments from local parents, as this is close to me. An endless stream of pathetic excuses, from BLM to rap music, and even "they say it more."
 05/18/2022 09:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

This is the work of maga parents who share racist views at home. Probably take a few ass whippings to get those kids corrected.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .