Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Medicare Advantage scammers
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/28/2022 07:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/28/2022 07:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Here's what happens when we allow the private insurance industry access to our Federal tax dollars and the right to decide how or if they want to spend it on needed medical services

http://www.nytimes.com/2022/04...age-plans-report.html

04/28/2022 07:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I hit the paywall, but sounds like something Rick Scott would be involved in.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/28/2022 07:28 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Here's what happens when we allow the private insurance industry access to our Federal tax dollars and the right to decide how or if they want to spend it on needed medical services

http://www.nytimes.com/2022/04...ans-report.html

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/28/2022 07:29 AM

3rdworldlover

It's what you would expect, they excessively deny claims and services so they can keep the loot, f'ing over nearly 30 million elderly Americans that spent their entire lives paying into it.
 04/28/2022 07:33 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Thank God that I am covered by Veterans Affairs

Dora Hates You
 04/28/2022 07:35 AM

RustyTruck

Medicare for All is the best solution. Greed should not influence decisions about healthcare.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/28/2022 07:49 AM

3rdworldlover

Exactly why they fought Obama tooth and nail against the public option in the ACA, because it would show how much the private industry is scamming
 04/28/2022 10:54 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I hit the paywall, but sounds like something Rick Scott would be involved in.

Exactly my first thought. And then of course qotards will vote for these thieves, idiots that they are and all...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/28/2022 03:17 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Here's what happens when we allow the private insurance industry access to our Federal tax dollars and the right to decide how or if they want to spend it on needed medical services http://www.nytimes.com/2022/04...ge-plans-report.html
The federal gov't is the one I am worried about. It is the one who has gotten us $30 trillion into debt. All the insurance cos in the world combined couldn't dream of ripping us off like that.

I :heart; Q
 04/29/2022 05:43 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The fed govt is not the one doing the stealing..

Unbridled capitalism strikes yet again..

Reasonable medical is a human right - anything less is nothing less than extortion and racketeering and all guilty in any way of even collusion, far less profiteering, should be sent to jail like common criminals, not 'white collar' thieves..

tpap - remind me what is 'grand theft' again? $10k? and these fuckers get away with literally millions in fraud..

At the head of it are our 'representatives'; Politicians on the take protecting big pharma, the medical industrial complex 'et al'

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

04/29/2022 05:59 AM

RustyTruck

All over the world there are examples of national systems that work fine. Some work better than others, but national healthcare systems are the norm rather than the exception.

Only in the USA can the capitalists convince people that they are better off without healthcare than having a national system for everyone.

04/29/2022 06:12 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: surfsail The fed govt is not the one doing the stealing.. Unbridled capitalism strikes yet again.. Reasonable medical is a human right - anything less is nothing less than extortion and racketeering and all guilty in any way of even collusion, far less profiteering, should be sent to jail like common criminals, not 'white collar' thieves.. tpap - remind me what is 'grand theft' again? $10k? and these fuckers get away with literally millions in fraud.. At the head of it are our 'representatives'; Politicians on the take protecting big pharma, the medical industrial complex 'et al'
Yes it is.

I :heart; Q
 04/29/2022 06:15 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: surfsail

The fed govt is not the one doing the stealing..

Unbridled capitalism strikes yet again..

Reasonable medical is a human right - anything less is nothing less than extortion and racketeering and all guilty in any way of even collusion, far less profiteering, should be sent to jail like common criminals, not 'white collar' thieves..

tpap - remind me what is 'grand theft' again? $10k? and these fuckers get away with literally millions in fraud..

At the head of it are our 'representatives'; Politicians on the take protecting big pharma, the medical industrial complex 'et al'

Yes it is.

Will you vote for Trump again? Of course, so that means you will once again vote to put the biggest spender back into office.

I was right.
 04/29/2022 06:16 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Republicans only care about debt when Democrats are in office.

I was right.
 04/29/2022 11:30 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

True.. As long as they can give tax cuts, credits tot the rich - esp uber rich 'donors' - and the '___ ___ complexes' everything's hunky dory..

Funniest thing is that their typical voters get suckered in my the hot button topics to voting against their better interests..

Really think that they really give a shit morally about abortion etc etc..

The only reason they do is that it keeps poor parents desperate to do anythig to feed their starving kids by working for starvation wages.. modern day slavery in another form

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .