Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Omicron Vaccine on its way
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/25/2022 07:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/25/2022 10:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

There ARE data out there and the data say that you people are either liars or bad at fractions.

-------------------------

01/25/2022 10:54 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: HAPDigital You assholes are the reason we have had an extreme hospital bed shortage in our country the last couple of months. Wait until your kids, yourself or one of your senior members need to go to the hospital with a severe something or other and they can't get a bed in time. Then you will realize this is not just about you and "your choice". FYI hospitals are full from unvaccinated covid patients, not patients sick from "the jab".
Don't worry, eventually we'll all either be dead or have natural immunities. You should be happy though, they are coming out with jabs and boosters for every variant. Almost like its the flue. Just stay jabbed up and you'll be fine. Anyone remember mercury fillings?
I have an employee over in Kenansville. He is a solid guy but OANN is his go to news. He has had Covid three times and been hospitalized twice for it. I haven't had it yet. At least not a clinical case. It fucked him and his wife pretty good but they did live so there is that but their "natural immunity" seems kind of shitty. You should look at the Air Force study on flu vaccine. Pretty good info on the average outcome and cost savings from a vaccine that has to change and adapt every year to try to get ahead of a vAriable virus.

01/25/2022 11:00 AM

scombrid

He's on about the fillings? GOP has gone full RFK Jr Jenny McCarthy chemtrail. I found out that Aaron Rogers is into chemtrails. I wonder what Eric Clapton cocaine fried demented brain believes these days. The Antivaxxers are holding him up as a hero recently. Crack head must have tweeted a doozy.

01/25/2022 11:04 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: scombrid He's on about the fillings? GOP has gone full RFK Jr Jenny McCarthy chemtrail. I found out that Aaron Rogers is into chemtrails. I wonder what Eric Clapton cocaine fried demented brain believes these days. The Antivaxxers are holding him up as a hero recently. Crack head must have tweeted a doozy.
Damn, Scom...went full retard on your generalities, huh? Now the notion of mercury laden dental fillings are conspiracy? Lol....

Guess the analogy was lost on you

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/25/2022 11:10 AM

scombrid

Show me the peer review lit on amalgam. New materials are superior but the amalgam was in use for 150 or so years so surely there is gobs of literature for you.

01/25/2022 11:12 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: scombrid

Show me the peer review lit on amalgam. New materials are superior but the amalgam was in use for 150 or so years so surely there is gobs of literature for you.

Show me the peer review lit used with the FDA in just voiding monoclonal antibody treatments in Florida.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/25/2022 11:25 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid Show me the peer review lit on amalgam. New materials are superior but the amalgam was in use for 150 or so years so surely there is gobs of literature for you.

Don't even know what you're talking about, dude. All I know is they used to use mercury in fillings, and now they don't. Not sure why that's triggering you so much?

Just like the "experts" said smoking was safe before it wasn't

Just like the experts said all of these were safe before they weren't

The beauty is Scom, you're free to keep trusting the experts and jab yourself into entirety. Hell, you can even laugh at me call me a "conspiracy theorist" if you want for not doing it. All while bitching about "regulatory entrapment", the incestuous relationship of Big XX and the government, and making my Pfizer and Moderna stock sky rocket.

Just laugh at the fact that people see through all this BS, as you take your 9th stab. Cause we're the morons, right?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/25/2022 11:30 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Don't even know what you're talking about, dude. All I know is they used to use mercury in fillings, and now they don't.

Well this statement says about all you need to know about OB. Hilarious.

01/25/2022 11:32 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: OBX Don't even know what you're talking about, dude. All I know is they used to use mercury in fillings, and now they don't.

weak....

01/25/2022 11:36 AM

scombrid

No link to filling s and health effects. New safer materials have replaced the outdated stuff and he thinks there is a grand conspiracy.

01/25/2022 11:38 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX Don't even know what you're talking about, dude. All I know is they used to use mercury in fillings, and now they don't.
100% His research is stellar. That statement marks him and unless anyone from GOP disagrees thEn they are all complicit.

01/25/2022 11:41 AM

RiddleMe

Don't even know what you're talking about, dude. All I know is they used to use mercury in fillings, and now they don't.

weak....

It really wasn't. That you don't realize it makes it even funnier.
 01/25/2022 11:42 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid No link to filling s and health effects. New safer materials have replaced the outdated stuff and he thinks there is a grand conspiracy.
What?! Holy shit, Scom. You're the one saying its a conspiracy. I didn't realize you were a subject matter expert on dental fillings. I was just using that as an example of how once we used mercury fillings, and now we don't. As in, what the "experts" once thought was safe now isn't....just like the other examples I listed.

Why that triggers you so much into thinking its "conspiracy" and going full retard on me...is rather interesting.

Preprogrammed bias/prejudice preventing you from even seeing the argument, Scom?

01/25/2022 11:43 AM

OBX

weak....
It really wasn't. That you don't realize it makes it even funnier.

So we on to quinteply now?

01/25/2022 11:43 AM

RiddleMe

Hilarious. Thanks for that.
 01/25/2022 03:05 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid He's on about the fillings? GOP has gone full RFK Jr Jenny McCarthy chemtrail. I found out that Aaron Rogers is into chemtrails. I wonder what Eric Clapton cocaine fried demented brain believes these days. The Antivaxxers are holding him up as a hero recently. Crack head must have tweeted a doozy.
Except most Republicans are not anti-vax. I'm not. Just not getting this one.

I :heart; Q
 01/25/2022 03:41 PM

RiddleMe

Republicans have stormed and taken over the anti-vax scene. You are out of touch tpap. Your ilk even booed Trump repeatedly when he told people the vaccine was good and to get vaccinated.
 01/25/2022 04:04 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Republicans have stormed and taken over the anti-vax scene.

Liar!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/25/2022 04:52 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

'Do as I say, but not as I do' applies to a lot of the upper ilk - and the faithful are lappng it up off the ground like spilt breast milk from Melania's tit..

Unfortunately if you go ahead and ignore the 'statistics' (a.k.a. 'science') for the effectiveness of the vaccines, you are affecting other peoples lives - this is why your personal freedom' don't mean shit..

Not one company has even attampted to claim the their vaccines work all the time - do yep, people are going to get sick, really really sick, and even die, with the vaccine.. and not all have 'pre-existing' conditions..

It would be one thing if you made stupid choices that only affected you - like jumping off of a cliff..

But if you are speeding down a public road you may injure or kill others ..

That's why serious 'rules' are there to stop ignorant selfish assholes from fucking others lives up..

And needlessly clogging up the health care system does affect others ability to get health care in a timely manner..

1) What if the hospitals said that people with cove were not welcome period? Like them apples?

2) Or the insurance companies said you are on your own if you don't get the vacc.. Hmmm

3) Or charge you extra because of the extra financial risk that you are passing onto them?

Whooh.. Can't do any of the above three anymore,, Why you say??

You all gotta be loving Obamacare now - it's protecting you despite your ignorance ,,,

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 05:20 PM by surfsail

01/25/2022 05:05 PM

RiddleMe

There once was a dad from PA

To face masks he always said "neigh"

"If I get some germ,

I'll take horse de-worm"

His funeral is scheduled today.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Omicron Vaccine on its way

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .