Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden calls Fox News' Peter Doocy a 'stupid son of a b----' after question about inflation
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/24/2022 04:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/24/2022 04:04 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Biden calls Fox News' Peter Doocy a 'stupid son of a b----' after question about inflation
The president lashed out against the White House correspondent during a meeting focused on the economy
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Biden calls Peter Doocy a 'stupid son of a b----'
White House correspondent Peter Doocy reacts to the incident on 'The Five.'

President Biden lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy for attempting to press him on inflation.

Biden met with the Competition Council and members of his cabinet Monday to discuss ways to lower prices for American families.

Following his prepared remarks, near the 8-minute mark of the live stream, members of the press began shouting questions, hoping for the president to take a few before they were shown the door by White House staff.

placeholder
Biden knocked the first reporter, who asked about the administration's call with European leaders as tensions between Russia and Ukraine rise.

"The only reason I don't like doing is this because you never report on why it's called a meeting because you never report on why I've called a meeting, and this is important" Biden said. "I had a very, very, very good meeting, totally unanimity with all the European leaders will talk about a lady. Thank you. Thank you."

BIDEN SWIPES FOX NEWS REPORTER FOR PRESSING HIM ON GROWING RUSSIA-UKRAINE CONFLICT: 'WHAT A STUPID QUESTION'

"Will you take questions on inflation then?" Doocy then asked. "Do you think inflation will be a political liability for the midterms?"

As Doocy and the other reporters were being shooed away, Biden took a swipe at the Fox News correspondent.

"That's a great asset, more inflation. What a stupid son of a b----," Biden said to his cabinet.

Doocy laughed off Biden's comments moments later on "The Five," saying "Nobody one has fact-checked him yet and said it's not true."

Last week, Biden similarly lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich for attempting to press him following his controversial remarks at his press conference about the escalating Russia-Ukraine conflict.

"Why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?" Heinrich asked.

Biden chuckled, softly replying, "What a stupid question."

The White House later walked back Biden's comment.

Early in his administration, Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect.

"I'm not joking when I say this: If you're ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone, I promise you, I will fire you on the spot - on the spot. No ifs ands or buts," Biden said. "Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/24/2022 04:30 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Tell us about your hurt feelings, tell us all about it snowflake.
 01/24/2022 04:31 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Joe ain't no pussy like Trump. lol

I was right.
 01/24/2022 04:55 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Fux nooze admits it isn't reporting facts. Merely partisan agitprop foreign enemy provided chumpaganda.
aka: fascist infotainment

Don't you have a date with your purple plastic dildo/ uv covid appliance boymeat eater?
Unlike your fat orange messiah, he's not going to warn putin in advance what his plans are.
"Hey vladdie, its your poodle Donnie. There's an air raid on your syrian airfield tmrw, don't want any spetsnaz hurt before they get to my little Moscow condos"

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 01/24/2022 at 05:53 PM by nukeh2o
 01/24/2022 05:42 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Douchey is a dumb ass. Remember the story about LAPD and jet packs? He is an empty suit paid to read a script. Sack of hammers.

01/24/2022 06:39 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Everybody knows Joe Biden's son is the one out there smoking crack, getting hookers pregnant, and ditching guns in trash cans across the street from middle schools, right? Okay, cool. I'm sure everyone here sees the irony in his statement and completely understand why Biden does not.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/24/2022 06:45 PM

Fish Killer

"Early in his administration, Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect.

"I'm not joking when I say this: If you're ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone, I promise you, I will fire you on the spot - on the spot. No ifs ands or buts," Biden said. "Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/24/2022 08:15 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Douchy is there to get "gotcha" soundbites and nothing else.

No earnest journalism; no interest in the answer.

What a douche.

01/25/2022 12:47 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Fux nooze admits it isn't reporting facts. Merely partisan agitprop foreign enemy provided chumpaganda.

aka: fascist infotainment

Don't you have a date with your purple plastic dildo/ uv covid appliance boymeat eater?

Unlike your fat orange messiah, he's not going to warn putin in advance what his plans are.

"Hey vladdie, its your poodle Donnie. There's an air raid on your syrian airfield tmrw, don't want any spetsnaz hurt before they get to my little Moscow condos"

well said...
 01/25/2022 12:49 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

"Early in his administration, Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect.

and the chosen on said he would build a wall.

and Mexico would pay for it...

and so on. etc. etc.

President Biden

ZOOM ZOOM...

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 12:50 AM by sandi
 01/25/2022 01:27 AM

Dangermouse01

Joined Forum: 01/24/2011

At least Biden didn't make fun of some reporters disability.
 01/25/2022 02:04 AM

Fish Killer

Hypocrisy at it's BEST!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/25/2022 03:46 AM

RiddleMe

Such outrage! Sensitive snowflake Trumpers got their feelings hurt because Biden hot mic'd calling a dumbass a dumbass. You would have been cheering this if it was Trump saying it to a CNN reporter you fucking hypocrite.
 01/25/2022 03:50 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

That's your take on it LMAO he's a coward and had to mumble under his breath a real man would have said it to his face, but we know you don't know anything about that.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 06:03 AM by Lunchmeat
 01/25/2022 04:19 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect.

Fox isn't press. lol

If it's the mumbling of an old man, why the outrage?

I was right.
 01/25/2022 05:14 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat
That's your take on it LMAO chose a coward and had a mumbled under his breath a real man what I said it to his face, but we know you don't know anything about that

He is a the President of the United States, not some low life reality star con man. But really though, someone that utters the childish pharse "lets go brandon" instead of saying fuck joe biden, on a surfing forum no less, has no room to talk.
 01/25/2022 05:20 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: Cole

That's your take on it LMAO chose a coward and had a mumbled under his breath a real man what I said it to his face, but we know you don't know anything about that

The funny thing is that pretty much anyone can make Biden come pretty close to tears, if not cry, pretty quickly by reminding Biden what he is the father of, but most people just aren't going to do it because batting around a stupid old man isn't a good look.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/25/2022 05:29 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Sniper
The funny thing is that pretty much anyone can make Biden come pretty close to tears, if not cry, pretty quickly by reminding Biden what he is the father of

Way to tell us you are a shitbag without coming right out and saying it.

01/25/2022 05:30 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

He wasn't wrong.
He says it like it is.
 01/25/2022 05:43 AM

Fish Killer

Hypocrisy at it's BEST!

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .