Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Apparantly Black Americans
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/21/2022 05:02 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/21/2022 05:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Are not American? Oops - "The concern is misplaced, because if you look at the statistics, African American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans."

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay

Edited: 01/21/2022 at 05:31 AM by wtf
 01/21/2022 07:57 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

Are not American? Oops - "The concern is misplaced, because if you look at the statistics, African American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans."

Good ole Moscow Mitch says what he really means

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/21/2022 08:02 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Good ole Moscow Mitch says what he really means

And what the rest of those that support him think.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/21/2022 08:14 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Well when Black Americans demand to be referred to as 'Black' Americans instead of just Americans, it would be common sense to see a comment like the one stated above.

When YOU create the issue don't be surprised when YOUR issue comes back to bite you in the ASS.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/21/2022 08:32 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He said the quiet part loud.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/21/2022 08:41 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Are you guys sure you want to do this? I'm only posting two because I'm feeling lazy.

"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American presidential candidate who is articulate and bright and clean-cut and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man," - Joe Biden

I can give you quotes from Biden all day that are far more cringy than the one you mention by McConnell.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/21/2022 08:57 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Sniper

Are you guys sure you want to do this? I'm only posting two because I'm feeling lazy.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American presidential candidate who is articulate and bright and clean-cut and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man," - Joe Biden

I can give you quotes from Biden all day that are far more cringy than the one you mention by McConnell.

That's what you respond with? LMFAO, you sheeple are completely out of touch...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/21/2022 09:07 AM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

3/5's is the answer.

01/21/2022 09:11 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Good ole sleepy joe says what he really means

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/21/2022 09:14 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Well when Black Americans demand to be referred to as 'Black' Americans instead of just Americans, it would be common sense to see a comment like the one stated above.

When YOU create the issue don't be surprised when YOUR issue comes back to bite you in the ASS.

Never heard of them demanding to be referred to as 'Black' Americans. Making it up as you go along as usual.
 01/21/2022 09:32 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Sure, call them all out. But since you guys think Biden is senile, at least he has an excuse.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/21/2022 11:03 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I guess he comparison between the two peoples statements are not really an apples to apples comparison. McConnell is saying that he doesn't believe Black people are Americans while Joe Biden is saying all Black people are dirty and poor. I guess the two comparisons aren't exactly the same

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/21/2022 12:16 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Sniper Are you guys sure you want to do this? I'm only posting two because I'm feeling lazy. "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American presidential candidate who is articulate and bright and clean-cut and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man," - Joe Biden I can give you quotes from Biden all day that are far more cringy than the one you mention by McConnell.
I guess he comparison between the two peoples statements are not really an apples to apples comparison. McConnell is saying that he doesn't believe Black people are Americans while Joe Biden is saying all Black people are dirty and poor. I guess the two comparisons aren't exactly the same

No, its a legit comparison. Here is some more gold for the Biden worshipers:

- Biden opposed school busing for desegregation in the 70s

- voted for a measure outlawing gay marriage in the 90s

- He backed crime legislation that is blamed for the explosion of prison populations (especially amongst people of color)

-Literally eulogized Sen. Strom Thrumond

Imagine being so foolish and dimwitted, to say you oppose this type of BS, yet you're tricked into supporting someone with this track record.....all because the media has you brainwashed into to hating Trump.

Looks like hatred and bigotry will never leave the Democratic Party, huh?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/21/2022 12:35 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Never heard of them demanding to be referred to as 'Black' Americans. Making it up as you go along as usual.

Yeah...liar!

How about BET...Black Entertainment Television?

You have Black History Month?

Black Chamber of Commerce?

Miss Black American Pageant?

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US.

WHAT A FUCKING FOOL YOU ARE!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/22/2022 12:12 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hey fatty, you suck. And look at blowbs going back to the 70s! When was it that the Qrump organization settled with the feds over discrimination in rentals? Yes dumb fuck the 70s. You racist pigs are shit.

Yes fuck you Qotard bitches. You are willfully ignorant plus you smell. A shit combo.
 01/22/2022 05:23 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Hey fatty, you suck. And look at blowbs going back to the 70s! When was it that the Qrump organization settled with the feds over discrimination in rentals? Yes dumb fuck the 70s. You racist pigs are shit. Yes fuck you Qotard bitches. You are willfully ignorant plus you smell. A shit combo.
Someone hasn't been laid in a while....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/22/2022 10:02 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Yes Biden has been making racist comments for 50 years, thanks ballchinian for pointing it out.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/22/2022 11:38 AM

Fish Killer

I loved when Biden called black children...."cockroaches".

That was sooooo...'white' of him.

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/24/2022 03:57 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Sorry blowbs, the liberal lifestyle is quite good. Chicks dig us since we respect them and look out for their well being. Try it sometime.

Also Qotards ought to try Surfing, dancing (yes with girls), Or some general form of exercise as it might help the restricted bloodflow to your brains.

With the clarity I get from this I can honestly say that all y'all qotard bitches are clueless douche bags.

Life is good!

Edited: 01/24/2022 at 04:02 AM by Greensleeves
 01/24/2022 04:04 AM

Fish Killer

Bwahahahahaha....wow...what a stupid fuck!

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .