Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Caitlyn Jenner says NCAA transgender participation policy a symptom of a 'woke world gone wild'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/20/2022 02:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/20/2022 02:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Caitlyn Jenner says NCAA transgender participation policy a symptom of a 'woke world gone wild'
'I am out there to protect women's sports,' former Olympian tells Fox News
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Caitlyn Jenner reacts to new NCAA transgender policy: 'Woke world gone wild'
Former Olympian tells 'America Reports' the NCAA only 'kicked the can down the road' with its new policy.

Olympic gold medalist Caitlyn Jenner condemned the NCAA's decision to allow the participation of biological males in women's sports Thursday, accusing the organization of "kicking the can down the road" to appease University of Pennsylvania transgender swimmer Lia Thomas.

"[I'm] disappointed," Jenner told "America Reports." "The NCAA just kicked the can down the road, and it's unfortunate. I am out there to protect women's sports."

The new policy will allow transgender athletes to participate in sports on a sport-by-sport basis, similarly adopted by the U.S. and International Olympic committees. Transgender athletes will be required "to document sport-specific testosterone levels beginning four weeks before their sport's championship selections," the organization said.

Jenner called the decision a symptom of a "woke world gone wild."

"I don't know why the governing bodies of many of the different organizations are so intent on getting such a small number of people [trans athletes]...why they're bending over to this one person," she said, referring to Thomas. "It's a woke world gone wild. It doesn't have to be that way."

Thomas previously competed as a man at Penn for two full seasons, most recently in 2019, but started on the Quakers' women's team this season after transitioning. She has since broken Ivy League records with national records in the crosshairs.

What the NCAA failed to consider, Jenner said, is that transgender women athletes who went through typical male puberty during adolescence still hold a competitive edge over their biologically female competitors, and one year of testosterone suppression therapy as required by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) isn't enough to ensure fairness in women's sports.

"In Lia Thomas's case, I don't care about her testosterone levels now for the last year or two. Honestly, I care about her testosterone levels for the first 16, 17 years of her life. That's what we are fighting against here," she said.

Jenner said she declined an invitation to join an all-women's golf tournament because of the biological advantage she holds over other competitors, specifically when it comes to "body structure, the length of my arms, the size of my feet, the size of my hands."

"I obviously have been through all of it, I have no more testosterone going through my body," she said. "I just live on estrogen, and I can still hit the golf ball a long way. I got asked to play in the women's tournament at my club and honestly, I declined because I did not think it was fair. I mean, I can outdrive all the girls by 100 yards. I can reach every par five in two. It's just not fair. So, I would never play, you know, in a tournament with the women."

The retired decathlete expressed her support for Connecticut high school track star Chelsea Mitchell, who said she repeatedly found herself at a disadvantage competing against transgender athletes.

"I feel for her. I think she is absolutely 100% right," Jenner said. "She was deprived of an opportunity because of a transgender athlete, and it just doesn't have to be that way."

Jenner called on the NCAA to reevaluate the policy and make the right decision in defense of women's sports,

"Look at how hard women have fought over the last 30, 40 years," she said. "I remember back in the 1980s and Donna de Verona who worked so hard on Title IX for equality and pay and getting women into sports.... why do we want to ruin sports for just a couple of people?"

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/20/2022 04:15 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hey swishyfish: scheduled your nut-ectomy yet.
Then having balls on your chin might be slightly(?) less gay.....
Bruce Jenner: sad

It's a democratic hoax
 01/20/2022 04:37 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Biological males generally will have a baseline competitive advantage over biological females in many competitions. This is undeniable. A third classification for competition? Who knows.
 01/20/2022 04:51 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Should we care what fat fucks or kardashians have to say about it though?

01/20/2022 05:00 PM

scombrid

If people give a shit about frivolous things like sports then maybe a third category. Thing is if you win a slower division then you are still just an also-ran in reality. Top of the podium or find something else to do. Everybody wants a fucking participation trophy. You are either the fastest or not. Fucking age groupers drove that home for me. You might win the women's comp but when 10% of the men are faster than the fastest woman then that kind of diminishes the win eh? I think they should just shame the fuck out of a woman that went through male puberty and then "beats" the girls. Might as well be a Hungarian roid doper.

01/20/2022 05:13 PM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: scombrid

Should we care what fat fucks or kardashians have to say about it though?

No. Absolutely not, lol
 01/20/2022 05:14 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: scombrid Should we care what fat fucks or kardashians have to say about it though?
looks like you took time enough to.... and even posted about it lolz
 01/20/2022 05:35 PM

scombrid

And you are probably some fat fuck that rides a thick board and bitches about the waves being too mushy when people are catching 20 waves to your one.

01/20/2022 05:49 PM

RiddleMe

Nah, not a thick board. Just a dick dragger
 01/21/2022 03:44 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: scombrid And you are probably some fat fuck that rides a thick board and bitches about the waves being too mushy when people are catching 20 waves to your one.
be mad @ me because you answered your own question bro think of me what you will , i've got a little time to kill.
 01/21/2022 04:23 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: RiddleMe Just a dick dragger
we see what stays on your mind, fanklubber
 01/21/2022 04:28 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Outrage over something that really isn't a thing. There are basically zero cases of this happening, yet Republicans see this as a major voting issue.

I was right.
 01/21/2022 08:39 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Outrage over something that really isn't a thing. There are basically zero cases of this happening,

Do you kiss your mother with that LYING ASS MOUTH?!?!

FUCK OFF COLESLAW AND DO EVEN A BASIC SEARCH BEFORE YOUR LYING MACHINE KICKS INTO FULL GEAR!

ASSHOLE!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/22/2022 12:15 AM

Greensleeves

^really fat and really yucky
 01/22/2022 05:40 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

1. There's no official count of trans athletes in youth, high school or college sports.

Most sports associations at youth, high school and college levels do not keep a count on how many trans athletes are competing.

Where policies do exist, their implementations are unique. In Ohio, transgender students must apply to compete on sports teams they identify with and are accepted on a case by case basis. "Since the fall of 2015, there have been 48 transgender rulings and of those, there have been only 11 transgender female approvals," a spokesperson from the Ohio High School Athletic Association said in a statement

At the collegiate level, there are at least 50 trans women competing on female sports teams in the United States, according to Joanna Harper, an author and researcher at Britain's Loughborough University. Harper believes there are hundreds of trans athletes on men's sports teams who have yet to transition and said it would be "almost impossible" to determine how many trans athletes are competing at the youth and high school level.

There are 1.4 million adults who identify as transgender in the U.S., which is less than 1% of the population in each state, according to the Williams Institute at UCLA's law school. That number is more difficult to determine for trans children because many are in various stages of transitioning or possibly fear for their safety.

Jules Gill-Peterson, a professor of gender, sexuality and women's studies at the University of Pittsburgh, said history suggests many trans children stay hidden out of fear for their safety. "Trans children have been going to school, going to the doctor, and living in our communities for over a century," Gill-Peterson said. "They just weren't always visible. So we're actually dealing with a new issue that really relies on a kind of historical amnesia."

If it's an actual thing, why is there no data?

I was right.
 01/22/2022 06:57 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

How about ya'll focus on what's in your own pants and what you like instead of what sort of genitals others carry and prefer?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 01/22/2022 08:45 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: WG How about ya'll focus on what's in your own pants and what you like instead of what sort of genitals others carry and prefer?
you see it too? they can't help themselves. then bytch about others "behavior" We expect it out of coal, riddla and his greensnot sidecar.... but now scom, too? just fuggin SAD bro
 01/22/2022 11:33 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

1. There's no official count of trans athletes in youth, high school or college sports.

If it's an actual thing, why is there no data?

SOOOOOOOOO...you're claiming that because there is no OFFICIAL count that it's not a FUCKING HUMONGOUS PROBLEM!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

WHAT A TOTAL DUMBFUCK YOU ARE!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/22/2022 at 11:35 AM by Fish Killer
 01/23/2022 01:36 AM

Greensleeves

Damn the QOP are hateful bitches. Always trying to isolate Americans. Is it an inferiority complex or are they just frightened losers?
 01/23/2022 08:32 AM

Fish Killer

Damn the prog commie demoshits are hateful bitches. Always trying to isolate Americans. Is it an inferiority complex or are they just trying to wipe out ALL of womens competitive sports?

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .