Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Omicron
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/01/2021 05:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2021 05:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Desantis pre-announced that he plans to do absolutely nothing if it becomes a problem.

No wonder we have so many dead.

-------------------------
I was right.
 12/01/2021 05:19 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

It's a sort of social Darwinism, pug style.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/01/2021 05:33 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

If you're afraid, mask up, stab up, and stay home. Its really that simple.

Don't need an overlord to make it law. Just ask Australia how that approach is working out.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

12/01/2021 05:39 AM

Cole

Just ask Australia how that approach is working out.

Um, they have only had 2,000 deaths, so your point is?

I was right.
 12/01/2021 06:29 AM

RustyTruck

My colleagues in Australia say it sucks to be locked down, but it's the right thing to do to save lives.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

12/01/2021 06:36 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck My colleagues in Australia say it sucks to be locked down, but it's the right thing to do to save lives.
Which is why they have an irrelevant country. As countries, we both started out in similar cricumstances. They are nothing, we are great. Progs want to emulate the pansies of the world.

I :heart; Q
 12/01/2021 06:40 AM

RustyTruck

LOL, they would take issue with that of course. In fact I'm sure that would get you a punch in face in Brisbane, but you're not allowed there anyway.

12/01/2021 06:50 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck LOL, they would take issue with that of course. In fact I'm sure that would get you a punch in face in Brisbane, but you're not allowed there anyway.
They can punch me all they want, but that doesn't change the fact. They have an economy about the size of Mexico's, though Mexico's is larger if you count the drug trade. I'll grant you Aussie used to be a manly bunch. But apparently they are no more.

12/01/2021 07:27 AM

RustyTruck

Happy, very civilized bunch that I met. Quite proud of their national Medicare system, one fellow told me horror stories about getting sick on vacation in the USA. Couldn't believe we spend so much for basic healthcare.

Beautiful country with some angry animals.

12/01/2021 07:40 AM

tpapablo

one fellow told me horror stories about getting sick on vacation in the USA.
The Aussie system used to reimburse their citizens for out of country emergency medical care. Maybe that has changed. I've been there and have nothing against the place or the people. But a government that confines its citizens to house arrest is not a a good one. And a citizenry that puts up with that has its issues.

12/01/2021 12:21 PM

tpapablo

It's here. Run, progs, run.

12/01/2021 12:23 PM

Greensleeves

Fuck off geezer. RCs was fun yesterday. How was mims bitch?
 12/01/2021 11:19 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: RustyTruck My colleagues in Australia say it sucks to be locked down, but it's the right thing to do to save lives.
Which is why they have an irrelevant country. As countries, we both started out in similar cricumstances. They are nothing, we are great. Progs want to emulate the pansies of the world.
I dunno about started out same - prison colony vs us - but I do agree it is good thing to do to protect lives, ironically what conservative christians should support, even if devil trump says otherwise? Anyways, I'm digressing... Omni! The spike protein itself has mutated and since Pfizer/Moderna created targeted vaccines to that protein it might be needed to reformulate the vaccine??? I don't believe things fully known yet, time will tell & let's hope not, but in meantime probably a good idea to be little more cautious out in the scary world

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

12/01/2021 11:22 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: RustyTruck LOL, they would take issue with that of course. In fact I'm sure that would get you a punch in face in Brisbane, but you're not allowed there anyway.
They can punch me all they want, but that doesn't change the fact. They have an economy about the size of Mexico's, though Mexico's is larger if you count the drug trade. I'll grant you Aussie used to be a manly bunch. But apparently they are no more.
Wouldn't manly be making a personal sacrifice so GMa doesn't die? Guess they still are manly, and if so what does that make us, selfish??

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

12/02/2021 04:11 AM

Cole

Omicron is fake. Big Pharma made it up to sell more vaccines.

How long till we see the above?

I was right.
 12/02/2021 04:55 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Fuck off geezer. RCs was fun yesterday. How was mims bitch?
according to THIS ^ report, 2 feet and angry. thanks for the update, greeny!
 12/02/2021 05:32 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The problem with Covid is that it has caused a brain disorder in many. Many people like the panic. They like the lockdowns. They like the idea of more stimi checks. They enjoy all the signaling they get to be a part of.

The doctor who brought the Omicron variant to the world's attention says the symptoms are mild. If you are old, fat, or have preexisting conditions, then by all means protect yourself to the best of your ability but for the vast majority, this is a non-issue.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/02/2021 06:07 AM

RustyTruck

So ignore it, allow it spread far and wide, and if you happen to be old, fat, diabetic, immunocompromised, then good luck, we're not going to endure even the most mild inconvenience to protect you.

Social Darwinism.

12/02/2021 06:22 AM

tpapablo

Wouldn't manly be making a personal sacrifice so GMa doesn't die?
The two aren't related. Grandma can stay totally isolated, should she wish, while I go about my life. So, manly has nothing to do with it. Stupidity does, however. If you sacrifice for no good reason, you are in the realm of stupidity.

12/02/2021 06:34 AM

RustyTruck

Right wingers are fundamentally selfish people. What pabs is saying is that Grandma is on her own, and if she tries to go to Publix and I'm there with asymptomatic COVID, I'm not going to risk looking unmanly by wearing a mask to protect her. She should have stayed home. That's what's considered bravery and manliness in right wing circles.

We live in a time of militant selfishness. You can put a pin in that.

Edited: 12/02/2021 at 06:35 AM by RustyTruck
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Omicron

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .