Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: DeSantis Pro Police
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/30/2021 05:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2021 06:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Back the blue! You pussies are the first ones to call the cops as soon as the shit hits the fan

Boot licker lol, fuck off you pussy! Lmao Enjoy the the bubble of safety you live in that they provide as you criticize them. I work side by side with them and know what they deal with everyday. Things that no one else would want to deal with. There are pos in every profession but a majority are there to protect and serve, even though scum like you armchair qb them like you're of some benefit to society. What good do you do for society? I'll wait right here....

Touched another nerve I see. "Protect and Serve" indeed. Saw on the news this morning how they dished out 9 servings of lead to some guy in a wheelchair who stole some shit from a Lowes or someplace.

A rogue cop:
"His use of deadly force in this incident is a clear violation of department policy and directly contradicts multiple aspects of our use of force training," Magnus said. "As a result, the department moved earlier today to terminate Officer Remington."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/01/2021 06:26 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

If you can stomach police murder (this is graphic, be warned), watch this cop execute a guy in a mobility scooter because he was suspected of stealing a toolbox.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/01/2021 06:34 AM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Back the blue! You pussies are the first ones to call the cops as soon as the shit hits the fan

Boot licker lol, fuck off you pussy! Lmao Enjoy the the bubble of safety you live in that they provide as you criticize them. I work side by side with them and know what they deal with everyday. Things that no one else would want to deal with. There are pos in every profession but a majority are there to protect and serve, even though scum like you armchair qb them like you're of some benefit to society. What good do you do for society? I'll wait right here....

Touched another nerve I see. "Protect and Serve" indeed. Saw on the news this morning how they dished out 9 servings of lead to some guy in a wheelchair who stole some shit from a Lowes or someplace.

A rogue cop:

"His use of deadly force in this incident is a clear violation of department policy and directly contradicts multiple aspects of our use of force training," Magnus said. "As a result, the department moved earlier today to terminate Officer Remington."

... and after Officer Remington walks out the door with his box of gear, he'll relocate to Anytown, USA and wear a badge as if nothing ever happened.

Just like the Catholic Church, Remington's supervisor will write a favorable performance evaluation that he can use as a credential to get the new job.

The problem with "rogue cops" is that they're everywhere.

12/01/2021 06:39 AM

tpapablo

In any event, we will have a safe state. Conversely, these prog states will continue to slip into hellish anarchy, which is fine with me. I want those people to suffer.

I :heart; Q
 12/01/2021 07:32 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: tpapablo

In any event, we will have a safe state. Conversely, these prog states will continue to slip into hellish anarchy, which is fine with me. I want those people to suffer.

Quick!

Think of a "prog state".

Name a few:

Massachusetts (2.8)

New York (4.7)

Both have few homicides per 100,000 than "safe" Florida (5.8).

Conservative Louisiana has a 12.8 rate and the right red Mississippi and Alabama are at 9 and 9.6, respectively.

Swing & a miss.

12/01/2021 08:02 AM

tpapablo

Swing & a miss.
Nope.

12/01/2021 11:55 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

I think looking up all violent crimes is a much better statistic, Washington state leads a nation by far, and the numbers are going to be skewed anyways because the states without a strong police force many violent crimes are going unchecked and unreported.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 12/01/2021 11:57 AM

Lunchmeat

I think looking up all violent crimes is a much better statistic, Washington state leads a nation by far, and the numbers are going to be skewed anyways because the states without a strong police force many violent crimes are going unchecked and unreported. Look at the chaos in California right now none of those people are being Apprehended. Hence those states falling into anarchy, but hey the numbers are low right?

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 12/01/2021 12:12 PM

RustyTruck

Police do not prevent crime. They exist primarily to protect the property of the rich.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 12/01/2021 at 12:13 PM by RustyTruck
 12/01/2021 12:15 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Police do not prevent crime.
Poppycock.

12/01/2021 12:18 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Baloney getting his shit from right wing shit sites. Tspank a no surfing Qook. Spankit an embarrassment to crackerdom. You dumb fucks scared?
 12/01/2021 12:23 PM

Lunchmeat

If you don't like then they must be from right wing sites? Another solid argument bra, you must have been a force to be reckoned with on the debate team! Lmao, info is all there for you if you really cared but nah

12/01/2021 12:24 PM

Lunchmeat

Edited: 12/01/2021 at 12:25 PM by Lunchmeat
 12/01/2021 12:26 PM

Greensleeves

Like what fuckhead? You ever have any specifics?
 12/01/2021 12:42 PM

RustyTruck

Police do not prevent crime.

Poppycock.

Oh sure, they will show up and make a report. In fact the inability of the police to prevent crime used to be at the top of the right wing list of why everyone should have guns. Before overthrowing the government by force of arms became the new sales pitch of course.

12/01/2021 12:54 PM

follydude

I think looking up all violent crimes is a much better statistic, Washington state leads a nation by far, and the numbers are going to be skewed anyways because the states without a strong police force many violent crimes are going unchecked and unreported.

Pardon?

By your standard of violent crime per capita (100,000), Alaska is the most violent at 837.8 and is solidly Republican.

This is followed by a bouquet of deep red Conservative states with the exception of New Mexico.

Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, South Carolina...

Washington State falls well behind Massachusetts and New York in violent crime.

... States falling into anarchy

California sits right between Texas & Delaware.

Do you just regularly make stuff up?

https://www.statista.com/stati...rate-in-the-us-states/

12/01/2021 01:44 PM

RustyTruck

Maybe he's a fan of the Mark Twain school of statistics.

12/01/2021 03:10 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Queencreep/ballsinchin having another meltdown!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 12/01/2021 08:35 PM

Cole

Swing & a miss.

Nope.

Actually, you took a swing, missed the ball and then hit yourself in the head with the bat.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : DeSantis Pro Police

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .