Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rittenhouse 2.0
Topic Summary: He’s in Palm Beach At Maralago.
Created On: 11/24/2021 05:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/24/2021 05:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump is warming his hands on the glow from the recently acquitted killer. Meanwhile, Rittenhouse has job offers from Boebert, Gaetz and Cawthorn. They are all trying to harness his celebrity and make him their own in a spectacle that could never have been imagined. I wonder what his job description will be, tell the congressman's drinking buddies about his Clint Eastwood moment? Complain about his lawyer that made him cry on the stand when he probably hiding his erection? Or will he make copies and just wait for the next shooting to activate his appearance persona on fox? Maybe he can get a gun endorsement, a tissue endorsement and seat on the NRA council. After he gets replaced by the next guy, they should fire him on a Friday, I hear that keeps the violence down.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/24/2021 05:11 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Of course he is, the patron saint has to go kiss the ring of the pope of white male fragility.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/24/2021 05:24 AM

Cole

Everlast sponsorship for sucker punching a girl?

I was right.
 11/24/2021 05:28 AM

Cole

I was right.
 11/24/2021 05:28 AM

johnnyboy

I say he goes for Gaetz. Gaetz really knows what it is to face the possibility of criminal charges for taking a minor over state lines. Gaetz has been fighting his battle in the court of public opinion but in the courtroom, someone who actually won the battle public opinion and got acquitted might just rub off on him. Maybe Gaetz get him laid snd pays for it on zelle.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/24/2021 05:29 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Their heroes are always pussies in real life. Wife beaters and dog kickers.

EDIT: Gaetz just likes his mouth, it's puckered like an anus in the middle of his face.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 11/24/2021 at 05:30 AM by RustyTruck
 11/24/2021 05:29 AM

Cole

A mid swing shot just before the beloved Kyle's fist slams into the side of the girls head as she faces away from him.

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .