Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Youngkin wins handily!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/03/2021 05:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/03/2021 05:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Quote from the hyena; "As Virginia goes so does 2022 and 2024"!! Let's go Brandon!! Yes--LBGLGB

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18

Edited: 11/03/2021 at 06:24 AM by crankit
 11/03/2021 05:15 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

It's Youngkin, you dumbkin.
 11/03/2021 05:48 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That certainly seems more fitting for Virginia.

I was right.
 11/03/2021 06:14 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I had no idea that Kamala was part of the LGB (Let's Go Brandon) Community.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 11/03/2021 06:50 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

2022 will be no better for them. They would have to engineer a massive change in course to stave off disaster in 2022. A senile person won't be able to manage that. Specifically, they'd need to immediately drop the BBB and BIF bills, drop the green energy BS, encourage oil and gas exploration and development, get rid of CRT anywhere it may be, crack down on crime, shut down the southern border, and remove Biden and Harris. They won't do any of that. Soooo ... wipeout in 2022.

I :heart; Q

Edited: 11/03/2021 at 06:53 AM by tpapablo
 11/03/2021 06:54 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

2022 will be no better for them. They would have to engineer a massive change in course to stave off disaster in 2022. A senile person won't be able to manage that. Specifically, they'd need to immediately drop the BBB and BIF bills, drop the green energy BS, encourage oil and gas exploration and development, get rid of CRT anywhere it may be, crack down on crime and remove Biden and Harris. They won't do any of that.

The other option is that they accept that 2022 will be a bloodbath and will not be favorable to them so they push through as much legislation as they can regardless of what anyone wants.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 11/03/2021 06:59 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

The Dems should do what the Trumpites do. Deny the election. Take over the goves mansion, and lock the doors. And keep yelling HOAX, SHAM, FAKE!
 11/03/2021 06:59 AM

Cole

There are no riots. That was a Trump thing.

The border was the same as when Trump was in office.

Oil and gas is the same as it was; Keystone aside.

There needs to be an infrastructure law.

Not to mention that Trump lost last time and that was before he sparked an insurrection.

But by all means, keep counting those chickens. lol

I was right.
 11/03/2021 07:04 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

LIAR...The demoshits rioted until Trump was gone and will riot again when anything demoshit is back in office! FACT!

LIAR! The border is fucking OPEN! WIDE OPEN!

LIAR!

There sure doesn't need to be a 1.7 trillion dollar infrastructure bill passed!

Not to mention that Trump lost last time and that was before he sparked an insurrection.

Trump lost by FRAUD!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/03/2021 07:06 AM

SlimyBritches

Virginians are always voting in people who don't serve their interests. The last Gove, Bob McDonnell, took a bunch of swag from a rich guy while he was in office. Got pics of him riding in a Mazaratti(?) flashing a rollex some richie gave him. When caught, he took the, "My wife's a whore' route saying his wife was given the car by her rich boyfriend. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...wife/story?id=24776455
 11/03/2021 07:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

But by all means, keep counting those chickens. lol

100%
 11/03/2021 07:34 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole There are no riots. That was a Trump thing. The border was the same as when Trump was in office. Oil and gas is the same as it was; Keystone aside. There needs to be an infrastructure law. Not to mention that Trump lost last time and that was before he sparked an insurrection. But by all means, keep counting those chickens. lol
See? they won't do what they will need to do to avoid a bloodbath in 2022. They can't even acknowlege that things have gone to hell. BTW, looks like we will take NJ too, though there's still room for cheating. The prog running was polling 8 points ahead of the Republican. If progs cannot win in NJ, they are in deep trouble.

11/03/2021 07:51 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Things haven't gone to hell, but the Dems have done a piss poor job of refuting a well funded narrative to that effect by the opposition.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/03/2021 07:54 AM

johnnyboy

These losses are not a one off. The Democrats continue to bring a pillow to a knife fight.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/03/2021 10:09 AM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

These losses are not a one off. The Democrats continue to bring a pillow to a knife fight.

It's as if it's all planned. The fuggin repugs run shit into the ground, fight the dems effort to try to clean it up within official decorum. Then the pugs, point and say, they're feckless. We need a third party. I'm tired of all the pussiness. But I refuse to be a nazi
 11/03/2021 10:32 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Things haven't gone to hell, but the Dems have done a piss poor job of refuting a well funded narrative to that effect by the opposition.
Good point. Dems merely need to better explain why high crime, illegal immigrants flooding into the U.S., inflation, and CRT taught in schools are really good for us. Better messaging on those things and dems will clean our clocks in 2022.

11/03/2021 10:52 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Things haven't gone to hell, but the Dems have done a piss poor job of refuting a well funded narrative to that effect by the opposition.

Good point. Dems merely need to better explain why high crime, illegal immigrants flooding into the U.S., inflation, and CRT taught in schools are really good for us. Better messaging on those things and dems will clean our clocks in 2022.

No, the Dems need to remind people that crime is at an historic low, we should be mobilized as a country to help deal humanely with a global refugee crisis, point out to everyone that current "inflation" is primarily profit taking by monopolists who see an opportunity, and that CRT is not and has not been taught in primary or secondary schools, but should be part of any serious university examination of American history.

But for some reason they just sort of pretend like everything is fine and there no reason to pay attention to the 24/7 right wing shit machine.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

11/03/2021 10:56 AM

tpapablo

Now I am seeing some progs blaming this on dems not being radical enough. I wholeheartedly agree. Let me sugest some winning slogans for y'all: Kill the police; gas chambers for white students; expel legal U.S. citizens; make murder legal. I would think those policies would cause the votes to flow in for dems/progs. No need to thank me for providing you with a winning strategy.

11/03/2021 11:14 AM

RustyTruck

No, I think they should campaign on law and order. First round up members of congress and media who acted seditiously and put them on trial for treason. Pass national required citizenship verification for employment, with no exceptions for agriculture like Gov. Doochsantis made. At the same time, sign up guest workers for green cards to fill those jobs because god knows the poor whites would rather collect SSI than pick fruit. Make sure guest workers are fairly paid, work in safe conditions, and have access to collective bargaining.

Also a national effort to promote gun safety and marksmanship to all young people, so should the time come that they are needed to defend the country from creeping internal fascism, they are well prepared.

Yep, law, order, guns, all the that stuff Americans love.

Edited: 11/03/2021 at 11:15 AM by RustyTruck
 11/03/2021 11:45 AM

tpapablo

There will be a round up for seditionist alright. Sadly, we won't be able to begin that until 2025.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Youngkin wins handily!

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .