Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Cowboys for Trump
Topic Summary: It’s always sad when someone in the fuck your feelings crowd gets their feelings hurt.
Created On: 10/25/2021 08:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/25/2021 08:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

BREAKING: The Founder of Cowboys for Trump turns on Trump, telling his group that Trump promised to "lock Hillary up," but "at the end of his four years in office," the "only ones locked up were men like me who stood by Trump the strongest."

Griffin is facing misdemeanor criminal charges in the insurrection on the Capitol on January 6, where he was seen attempting to lead a crowd of rioters in prayer on an outdoor terrace. He supports Trump's baseless claims of widespread voter fraud, but denies that he knowingly entered restricted grounds to disrupt Congress certifying President Joe Biden's election win.

"We supported President Trump because of his fight for justice as well. And for four years we cried, 'Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up.' We know she's a criminal. What did the president tell us? 'If I was in charge of the law, you'd be in jail,'" Griffin said Sunday at a QAnon conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Mr. President, you've been in charge of the law for four years," he added. "At the end of your four year time, the only ones locked up were men like me, and others like me, that have stood by the president the strongest."

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 10/25/2021 at 09:01 AM by RustyTruck
 10/27/2021 04:40 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

"I didn't know that rioting inside our nations House would get me arrested. An orange idiot told me to do it."
 10/27/2021 08:38 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I saw an interview with this guy. No one is that naive. He's changing horses. This will get him some sympathy with people he used to make fun of but the rest of the Magacrats are still wondering why anyone would ever change their minds.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/28/2021 06:16 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Lock her up was just another lie, just like stop the steal and all the others. I love the fact that he blames Trump for inaction, when lies are the real issue.

I was right.
 10/28/2021 06:22 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Their whole shtick is based on angry sore losing lies. Always playing the victim.
 10/28/2021 07:24 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I saw an interview with this guy. No one is that naive. .
actually you quite often admit to being amazed at regular stuff right here in this forum. Which is it?
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .