Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The problem when you have no right or wrong...
Topic Summary: And you legislate against others righting your wrongs.
Created On: 10/15/2021 05:48 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/16/2021 04:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"Daddy, what was slavery?"

"Don't worry about it honey, that was a long time ago."

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/16/2021 04:43 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole There is one of you with many aliases, right? .
you are so fokkin DUMB lolz
 10/16/2021 04:47 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

See, you're a labeler, I've never said anything but yet you call me a racist, the other day I was labeled homophobic. That 100% is a liberal tactic. You could care less about the truth, maybe it makes feel better about yourself idk.

Well, do you believe there is systemic racism in this country? Do you think it stems from history upon history of the same, even worse?
 10/16/2021 07:12 PM

johnnyboy

If the jack boot fits...

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/17/2021 04:03 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: HAPDigital If people have racist views I consider them racist, yes. Teaching kids about institutionalized racism and the history of it is not hate. It is reality.
Psst....hey Hap....its not reality its a "theory" Do you know what CRT stands for?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/17/2021 04:22 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

If people have racist views I consider them racist, yes. Teaching kids about institutionalized racism and the history of it is not hate. It is reality.

Psst....hey Hap....its not reality its a "theory" Do you know what CRT stands for?

Proof you don't know anything about it. It's not a theory at all. Lol focus more on the first two words, not the last. It's a broad concept of study examining laws and systems past and present, not a theory.
 10/17/2021 04:44 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital If people have racist views I consider them racist, yes. Teaching kids about institutionalized racism and the history of it is not hate. It is reality.
. Psst....hey Hap....its not reality its a "theory" Do you know what CRT stands for?
Proof you don't know anything about it. It's not a theory at all. Lol focus more on the first two words, not the last. It's a broad concept of study examining laws and systems past and present, not a theory.
Critical Race Theory isn't a theory? Hmmm....let your coffee kick in and then come back. Tell me what laws we have that are systemically racist. Ill go first...affirmative action

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 10/17/2021 at 04:45 AM by OBX
 10/17/2021 05:38 AM

HAPDigital

If people have racist views I consider them racist, yes. Teaching kids about institutionalized racism and the history of it is not hate. It is reality.

Critical Race Theory isn't a theory? Hmmm....let your coffee kick in and then come back. Tell me what laws we have that are systemically racist. Ill go first...affirmative action

Affirmative action is not a single law. Dude, you are dumb. Affirmative action encompasses many policies, procedures, court rulings etc etc. So you are saying the Equal Pay Act of 63 is racist? That falls within affirmative action. So I guess women and or minorities making as much money as you for the same work is racist. Hmmm...

More "racist" "laws" that fall within affirmative action:
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Protects people with disabilities)
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Civil Rights Act of 1991
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (race, color, religion, national origin)
Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (people of a certain age)
Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 (gender)
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (people with disabilities)
Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
The Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act (Section 9525 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001) (equal access for outside community groups to school facilities during non-school hours)

OBX, your ignorance is showing... Oh, and your racism. Your racism is shining bright like a whitey diamond.

Edited: 10/17/2021 at 05:47 AM by HAPDigital
 10/17/2021 05:55 AM

OBX

Affirmative action is not a single law. Dude, you are dumb. Affirmative action encompasses many policies, procedures, court rulings etc etc. So you are saying the Equal Pay Act of 63 is racist? That falls within affirmative action. So I guess women and or minorities making as much money as you for the same work is racist. Hmmm... More "racist" "laws" that fall within affirmative action: The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 Civil Rights Act of 1964 Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Protects people with disabilities) Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 Civil Rights Act of 1991 Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (race, color, religion, national origin) Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (people of a certain age) Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 (gender) Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (people with disabilities) Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 The Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act (Section 9525 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001) (equal access for outside community groups to school facilities during non-school hours) OBX, your ignorance is showing... Oh, and your racism. Your racism is shining bright like a whitey diamond.
Jesus dude, that was too easy. You've just shown examples of how the "system" isn't racist. Don't you realize you just proved my point? Where is this "racism" and where is it "systemic?"

10/17/2021 05:59 AM

HAPDigital

Affirmative action is not a single law. Dude, you are dumb. Affirmative action encompasses many policies, procedures, court rulings etc etc. So you are saying the Equal Pay Act of 63 is racist? That falls within affirmative action. So I guess women and or minorities making as much money as you for the same work is racist. Hmmm...

More "racist" "laws" that fall within affirmative action:

The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967

Civil Rights Act of 1964

Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Protects people with disabilities)

Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990

Civil Rights Act of 1991

Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (race, color, religion, national origin)

Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (people of a certain age)

Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 (gender)

Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (people with disabilities)

Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990

The Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act (Section 9525 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001) (equal access for outside community groups to school facilities during non-school hours)

OBX, your ignorance is showing... Oh, and your racism. Your racism is shining bright like a whitey diamond.

Jesus dude, that was too easy. You've just shown examples of how the "system" isn't racist. Don't you realize you just proved my point? Where is this "racism" and where is it "systemic?"

LOL trying to play it off like you planned that. Those things prove our system is rigged against minorities and women, they did not solve the entire problem. There are still flaws and it goes deeper than those things as well. Only a stupid fool would think that affirmative action solved it all. Are you a fool? You think that so I guess so.

you said: "Tell me what laws we have that are systemically racist. Ill go first...affirmative action"

You said affirmative action is a law lol and it is racist. How so? Now you are saying you were just trying to play mind games LOL no. You lost the argument. All is done.

You've proven you are racist and ignorant. No more to see here.

Edited: 10/17/2021 at 06:12 AM by HAPDigital
 10/17/2021 06:18 AM

OBX

Affirmative action is not a single law. Dude, you are dumb. Affirmative action encompasses many policies, procedures, court rulings etc etc. So you are saying the Equal Pay Act of 63 is racist? That falls within affirmative action. So I guess women and or minorities making as much money as you for the same work is racist. Hmmm... More "racist" "laws" that fall within affirmative action: The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 Civil Rights Act of 1964 Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Protects people with disabilities) Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 Civil Rights Act of 1991 Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (race, color, religion, national origin) Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (people of a certain age) Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 (gender) Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (people with disabilities) Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 The Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act (Section 9525 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001) (equal access for outside community groups to school facilities during non-school hours) OBX, your ignorance is showing... Oh, and your racism. Your racism is shining bright like a whitey diamond.
LOL trying to play it off like you planned that. Those things prove our system is rigged against minorities and women, they did not solve the entire problem. There are still flaws and it goes deeper than those things as well. Only a stupid fool would think that affirmative action solved it all. Are you a fool? You think that so I guess so. you said: "Tell me what laws we have that are systemically racist. Ill go first...affirmative action" You said affirmative action is a law lol and it is racist. How so? Now you are saying you were just trying to play mind games LOL no. You lost the argument. All is done. You've proven you are racist and ignorant. No more to see here.
Calling someone you don't know racist and ignorant in the same sentence. You probably don't even realize the irony of your own words. Not surprising though.

(BTW, thanks for playing...it was too easy, though)

10/17/2021 06:20 AM

HAPDigital

Dude, you just said affirmative action is a racist law. LOL You can't get more ignorant than that. You can't get more racist either.
 10/17/2021 06:43 AM

Greensleeves

Our society still has incredible barriers for minorities. And even though they are not a minority the QOP is busy shitting on women too. Hap is right of course, those laws were made because they were correcting problems in our society.

The QOP with their insistence that everything is all good is what is killing them. Their umbrella is tiny and shitty. Sure they can go find a black person or an educated woman that speaks on their behalf but those people are few and far between. They are doomed.

QOP fundamental tenets that ensure they suck with people:
Women - no abortion even in incest and rape
Black people - no teaching about oppression past or present and QOP don't like BLM
Hispanic people - drug running rapists and you better speak English...
Unions - you make our crap cost more and teachers unions don't get the QOP started on education (evil)
The Poor - minimum wage increases off the table and you better get to work

Hey qotard dipshits, this is why you are going down!

Edited: 10/17/2021 at 06:44 AM by Greensleeves
 10/17/2021 06:53 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Our society still has incredible barriers for minorities. And even though they are not a minority the QOP is busy shitting on women too. Hap is right of course, those laws were made because they were correcting problems in our society. The QOP with their insistence that everything is all good is what is killing them. Their umbrella is tiny and shitty. Sure they can go find a black person or an educated woman that speaks on their behalf but those people are few and far between. They are doomed. QOP fundamental tenets that ensure they suck with people: Women - no abortion even in incest and rape Black people - no teaching about oppression past or present and QOP don't like BLM Hispanic people - drug running rapists and you better speak English... Unions - you make out crap cost more and teachers unions don't get the QOP started on education (evil) The poor - minimum wage increases off the table and you better get to work Hey qotard dipshits, this is why you are going down!
Look, another example of liberal arrogance thinking they know how/what other people think. Like they don't realize how identity policts is in play with their own prejudices. Wonder if that's the result of constant bombardment by the narrative at play....in other words.....propaganda induced prejudices blinding one from any real conversations. Almost like they find justification by thinking they are moraly superior to the fictitious bogey man programed to exist in their head. But yeah.....you guys are the "woke," tolerant ones, right? I mean, look at how well you react to the opposing view.

10/17/2021 07:07 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Our society still has incredible barriers for minorities. And even though they are not a minority the QOP is busy shitting on women too. Hap is right of course, those laws were made because they were correcting problems in our society.

The QOP with their insistence that everything is all good is what is killing them. Their umbrella is tiny and shitty. Sure they can go find a black person or an educated woman that speaks on their behalf but those people are few and far between. They are doomed.

Black people - no teaching about oppression past or present and QOP don't like BLM

Unions - you make out crap cost more and teachers unions don't get the QOP started on education (evil)

The poor - minimum wage increases off the table and you better get to work

Hey qotard dipshits, this is why you are going down!

Look, another example of liberal arrogance thinking they know how/what other people think. Like they don't realize how identity policts is in play with their own prejudices. Wonder if that's the result of constant bombardment by the narrative at play....in other words.....propaganda induced prejudices blinding one from any real conversations. Almost like they find justification by thinking they are moraly superior to the fictitious bogey man programed to exist in their head. But yeah.....you guys are the "woke," tolerant ones, right? I mean, look at how well you react to the opposing view.

"Tell me what laws we have that are systemically racist. Ill go first...affirmative action" -OBX

We know what and how you think. You think wrong and you are pumped full of ill-educated ideas from likeminded racists.
 10/17/2021 09:56 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole "Daddy, what was slavery?" "Don't worry about it honey, that was a long time ago."
Don't even have to go back that far. They won't let anyone teach about Bruce's Beach or Redlining or why all those 'lost cause' statues were erected in Richmond, Charleston, Chapel Hill, etc... in the early 20th century. "Lost Cause" is now banned in history class. In Texas they are calling for the teaching of the "other side" on holocaust matters. Not kidding on the Texas issue.

10/17/2021 02:12 PM

Greensleeves

Hey blowBS y'all ain't shitting on women via restrictive abortion laws, union busting, and disliking anyone who espouses BLM or our history of racial craziness?

Damn y'all hateful.
 10/18/2021 04:43 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

One area where we see this crop up is in sentencing, studies have shown that minorities get longer sentences than non-minorities for the same crime. There's more but I've not the time or inclination to educate the willfully ignorant.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/18/2021 05:06 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"Our society still has incredible barriers for minorities. And even though they are not a minority the QOP is busy shitting on women too. Hap is right of course, those laws were made because they were correcting problems in our society.

Unions - you make our crap cost more and teachers unions don't get the QOP started on education (evil)
The Poor - minimum wage increases off the table and you better get to work

Hey qotard dipshits, this is why you are going down!"

Green

EPIC ! Nailed it!
Green rules!

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/18/2021 05:45 AM

Greensleeves

Thanks jdb. I believe that good is going to prevail because it should and it's logical.

I took a trip to a Wyoming newspaper via the Internet to visit an editorial on why Liz Cheney is still a good representative for them. The Qrump faction comments to the opinion piece were devoid of tangible rationale as to why they don't like her and rambled about the constitution and other general nonsense. All they have is allegiance to their lord and Orange master. Qrumpism is not sustainable without some sort of plan or destination. At some point his army of dipshits will realize what they have become... right?
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The problem when you have no right or wrong...

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .