Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The problem when you have no right or wrong...
Topic Summary: And you legislate against others righting your wrongs.
Created On: 10/15/2021 05:48 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/16/2021 05:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I have no problem with it being taught the way it happened.

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/16/2021 05:19 AM

Cole

The Right has fought to get Creation into to schools for a generation, so your point is?

White openly oppressed other races until the 1970's and to an extent, it's still happening today. That's an undeniable fact and something that needs to be changed. Are you really saying hiding the truth is better for the issue than letting it out into the open?

I was right.
 10/16/2021 05:32 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Cole The Right has fought to get Creation into to schools for a generation, so your point is? White openly oppressed other races until the 1970's and to an extent, it's still happening today. That's an undeniable fact and something that needs to be changed. Are you really saying hiding the truth is better for the issue than letting it out into the open?
Seems like your point is 2 wrongs make a right?

what's apparent though, is y'all are buying into the BS. Tell me how any of the examples I initially cited are "healthy".

Also, were you guys not taught about slavery and the Civil rights movement in your schools or something? You make it seem like our education did nothing to address those horrors and have since came along way. Do you purposely negate affirmative action in your "systemic racism" diatribe?

Or, let's approach it this way, if our system is rigged to hold the black man down, how do you explain all the congressman, drs, lawyers, Mayors, govenors, CEOs, PRESIDENT, etc of color that exist in this nation? Are you so brainwashed by the notion of "white privilege" that you can't see what an insult CRT actually is to people of color?

Nothing combats racism better than teaching kids their destiny is precast because of the color of their skin, am I right?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 10/16/2021 at 05:34 AM by OBX
 10/16/2021 05:48 AM

Cole

Of course there is white privilege. You seriously can't think everything is equal in the country.

I've been pulled over six or seven times for speeding infractions and have only received one ticket and that was at a reduced rate. Not to mention that I've never been followed through a store by security or had people cross the street while I approached them on a sidewalk.

I was right.
 10/16/2021 06:10 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole I've been pulled over six or seven times for speeding infractions and have only received one ticket and that was at a reduced rate. Not to mention that I've never been followed through a store by security or had people cross the street while I approached them on a sidewalk.
Sounds about white
 10/16/2021 06:11 AM

Greensleeves

Hey blowBS your "examples" are bullshit. Typical Qotards argue based on the misinformation they are spoon fed. Post your links to your "examples". Bet they are right wing shit sites huh Qook?

Y'all vaccinated by Qrump against fact and real education. Good on ya blow the perfect qotard soldier.

Sweet offshores this morning... oh yes!

Edited: 10/16/2021 at 06:12 AM by Greensleeves
 10/16/2021 07:32 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Hey blowBS your "examples" are bullshit. Typical Qotards argue based on the misinformation they are spoon fed. Post your links to your "examples". Bet they are right wing shit sites huh Qook?

Of course they are gonna be right wing sites Capt obvious. Why would a left wing site say anything negative about CRT?

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/16/2021 09:20 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Hey blowBS your "examples" are bullshit. Typical Qotards argue based on the misinformation they are spoon fed. Post your links to your "examples". Bet they are right wing shit sites huh Qook? Y'all vaccinated by Qrump against fact and real education. Good on ya blow the perfect qotard soldier. Sweet offshores this morning... oh yes!
Imagine having to live with this guy....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/16/2021 10:22 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The old indoctrination BS. Learning about history and systemic racism is indoctrination? That right there is telling. Of course you are racist and you know it. CRT makes you feel bad about yourself because you should, racists.

Key word that brainwashed people use:
Libtard
Sheep
Prog
Marxist
Commie
Triggered

Oh and BTW our constitution protects me from being forced to learn religion. However, it does not protect us from learning facts, history and the state of our nation.

So that whole idea you have is null and void.
 10/16/2021 11:22 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The 'original sin' of Slavery is not unique to the USA - lot's of other countries worldwide, especially european, were major participants - some outlawed it earlier than others, and dealt with it differently (e.g. importing indentured laborers)... Blacks were not the only ones who were enslaved - just happens that it was more common in the US.. e.g. Asians etc were also on the list.. Get over it - you can not rewrite history or the facts, no matter how hard you try.. Get over it - attempting to deny it, hide it, or rewrite it, - only makes you look like the fool that you are..

Capitalism's success depends on access to cheap labor, and those who clung on to it (us) benefitted from it - especially those who owned slaves. We collectively would not be where we are if it was not for that..

At this point in time there is no rational / logical / equitable way to repay those who's ancestors were enslaved.. The trail is too cold on both sides of the fence, but at least admit it, own it, and move on.. While I don't agree with 'reparations' Definitely high time to stop all discriminatory practices - the decendants of slaves already have enough of a hard road ahead of them catching up as it is..

Note that many countries blacks have been accepted into & blended into society much better that here in the US..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 10/16/2021 at 11:31 AM by surfsail

10/16/2021 11:52 AM

Lunchmeat

What a piece of shit you are Hap, band wagon jumping miserable human you are. Libtard 101, someone thinks differently than you, call them a racist!
Other keywords brainwashed use-
Dotard
Qtard
Wrumpf
Qook
Dicktard
Repug

Teaching history and facts are invaluable, teaching people to hate is not, and does nothing to stop racism, and will only make it worse.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/16/2021 11:55 AM

HAPDigital

If people have racist views I consider them racist, yes. Teaching kids about institutionalized racism and the history of it is not hate. It is reality.
 10/16/2021 11:57 AM

HAPDigital

Oh, and BTW. I rarely if even never use any of those words.
 10/16/2021 12:04 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: Greensleeves Hey blowBS your "examples" are bullshit. Typical Qotards argue based on the misinformation they are spoon fed. Post your links to your "examples". Bet they are right wing shit sites huh Qook? Y'all vaccinated by Qrump against fact and real education. Good on ya blow the perfect qotard soldier. Sweet offshores this morning... oh yes!
Imagine having to live with this guy....
No one could. butt, surfing makes him "feel better"LOL keep it up, greeny
 10/16/2021 12:29 PM

johnnyboy

Lungemeat, you are a whiner and thin skinned. You can't be wrong without blaming others. You're not serious.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/16/2021 12:44 PM

Lunchmeat

Lmao what am I wrong about? Blaming what on who? I just have a low tolerance for self righteous douchebags that's all.

10/16/2021 12:45 PM

Lunchmeat

I've already proven I can admit when I'm wrong, others here not so much

10/16/2021 01:18 PM

HAPDigital

I admit I'm wrong to believe that one day you guys will own up to your racist ideology. Stubborn is as stubborn does.
 10/16/2021 02:44 PM

Lunchmeat

See, you're a labeler, I've never said anything but yet you call me a racist, the other day I was labeled homophobic. That 100% is a liberal tactic. You could care less about the truth, maybe it makes feel better about yourself idk.

10/16/2021 04:29 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

What a piece of shit you are Hap, band wagon jumping miserable human you are. Libtard 101, someone thinks differently than you, call them a racist!

Other keywords brainwashed use-

Dotard

Qtard

Wrumpf

Qook

Dicktard

Repug

Teaching history and facts are invaluable, teaching people to hate is not, and does nothing to stop racism, and will only make it worse.

There is one of you with many aliases, right?

Sounds like a robot convention.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The problem when you have no right or wrong...

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .