Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The myth behind the making of a fat orange cult figure failure
Topic Summary: worth a look just for the cover photo
Created On: 10/13/2021 11:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/13/2021 11:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

flimflam made for tv messiah

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 10/13/2021 at 12:42 PM by nukeh2o
 10/13/2021 12:08 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"I am a billionaire. Trump is a clown living on credit."
Michael Bloomberg

LOL!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 10/13/2021 02:45 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Bamboo

"I am a billionaire. Trump is a clown living on credit."

Michael Bloomberg

LOL!

Damn, that's a good roast.
 10/15/2021 10:54 AM

nukeh2o

"The Apprentice" was built around a weekly series of business challenges. At the end of each episode, Trump determined which competitor should be "fired." But, as [Jonathon] Braun explained, Trump was frequently unprepared for these sessions, with little grasp of who had performed well. Sometimes a candidate distinguished herself during the contest only to get fired, on a whim, by Trump. When this happened, Braun said, the editors were often obliged to "reverse engineer" the episode, scouring hundreds of hours of footage to emphasize the few moments when the exemplary candidate might have slipped up, in an attempt to assemble an artificial version of history in which Trump's shoot-from-the-hip decision made sense.

They had to edit multiple episodes cuz chumpf fucked up the script.
Just like his fuckups throughout his entire failed time in office.

It's a democratic hoax
 10/15/2021 12:13 PM

nukeh2o

Trump informed a room full of GOP senators this week that he's not into that sort of thing, although absolutely no one had asked about it. Here's what he said while "relitigating" various grievances during his address at the National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat, according to the Post:

Unprompted, he brought up an unsubstantiated claim he had interactions with prostitutes in Moscow before he ran for president.

"I'm not into golden showers," he told the crowd. "You know the great thing, our great first lady - 'That one,' she said, 'I don't believe that one.'"

This attempt to resolve any lingering confusion over whether our former commander-in-chief derives sexual pleasure from peeing on other people, or watching others do so, only raises more questions. First, if this is the "one" allegation Melania doesn't believe, what are the wild rumors about her husband she does believe? And if Melania was so quick to reject this report about her husband's sexual proclivities, why did he previously raise concerns that she would believe the story?

In his 2018 book, former FBI director James Comey claimed that Trump asked him to investigate the pee tape, specifically because he was worried about what Melania might think. Comey wrote:

He said, "If there's even a one percent chance my wife thinks that's true, that's terrible." And I remember thinking, how could your wife think there's a one percent chance you were with prostitutes peeing on each other? I'm a flawed human being, but there is literally zero chance that my wife would think that was true. So what kind of marriage to what kind of man does your wife think there's only a 99 percent chance you didn't do that?

As the Cut noted at the time, Comey also claimed that Trump brought up the pee tape on four separate occasions.

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .