Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Homegrown terrorists in Brevard Co making national news again
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/13/2021 11:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/14/2021 05:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Remember, all this is fine accordeing to Dementia Joe.

Nope, another lie. Here are Joe's words.: "I don't think they're appropriate tactics but it happens to everybody," Biden told reporters

And this wasn't at her house. The radical Republicans are going to her house. The radical Republicans are harassing her daughter.

Trump made the US a far worse place.

All trump did was make shitty people try and feel good for their shitty lives. These dotards are such victims and blame everyone else when they simply need to look in the mirror. These cowards are too scared to see what is looking back at them.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/14/2021 05:09 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump normalized open aggression against those who disagree with you.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/14/2021 05:15 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Both sides are guilty of harassment and intimidation. And I agree, if they're on her property and put her in fear of harm, blast away.
No they are not. And no way in hell am I letting you get away with that. This is a complete lie. This is the MO of the 'tea party' cum dotards.
Wait a second...honest question wtf....are you not aware of the public harassment done by in California to Newsome's opposition? Are you not aware of Krysten Sinema being harassed in the bathroom at ASU and Uncle Joe being cool with it ("all part of the process")? What Lunch said is actually fact....yet you so adamantly come on here and say he's wrong? Dude, you're wrong...like....completely wrong. You must live in a really small, tight bubble, with such a wrong perspective on things. That doesn't make you look in the mirror? It should......

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/14/2021 05:18 AM

RustyTruck

The difference is you'll find plenty of liberals who would condemn the harassment of Sinema, while the right wing knee jerk reaction to the harassment of the school board is to try and defend the aggressors or rationalize it away.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

Edited: 10/14/2021 at 05:40 AM by RustyTruck
 10/14/2021 05:37 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The difference is you'll find plenty of liberals who would condemn the harassment of Sinema, while the knee jerk reaction to the harassment of the school board is to try and defend the aggressors or rationalize it away.

Pretty much this. Not to mention all the moderates and swing voters that see this shit happening are disgusted by it.

Edited: 10/14/2021 at 05:38 AM by RiddleMe
 10/14/2021 05:41 AM

wtf

Comparing a confrontation in a public space vs someone going to a house - SMDH

And then so two wrongs make a right? That's basically what you are saying. Rabbit hole arguments

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/14/2021 05:45 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The difference is you'll find plenty of liberals who would condemn the harassment of Sinema, while the right wing knee jerk reaction to the harassment of the school board is to try and defend the aggressors or rationalize it away.
Interesting perspective....seems the left was so quick to justify the full on coup/take over in Seattle, the burning and looting of private property, and the other harassment done under the guise of "black lives matter" or "Antifa" (Imagine calling yourself antifascist while employing fascist tacticts?..but I digress again)....and were quick to further harass the ones who didn't agree with those tactics.

Lunchmeat...who I surmise to be center/center-right, seems to condem this tactic. I will go on record for saying I condemn this tactic too. I believe the argument at hand here, is, why is it OK for "your" side to do it, but not "the other" side? However, wtf's obvious blinders to what is done by the left...if quite telling and alarming.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/14/2021 05:50 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

YeAhBuTT WhuDDaBouT AuNt TeeFuH
 10/14/2021 05:50 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: wtf Comparing a confrontation in a public space vs someone going to a house - SMDH And then so two wrongs make a right? That's basically what you are saying. Rabbit hole arguments
I am not saying that at all....that's you're cognitive dissonance going into overdrive for you to come up with that conclusion. You say the left doesn't do this shit....I simply corrected you. Can you seriously sit there with a straight face and say that the left doesn't harass people to get what they want? That they view private property as "off limits" and would never do something like....destroy one's business or neighborhood? THEY FUCKING TOOK OVER 3 BLOCKS OF SEATLLE in what we were supposed to be believe was just a "summer of love" Have you forgotten that as well?

10/14/2021 05:52 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover YeAhBuTT WhuDDaBouT AuNt TeeFuH
This may be the first use of a "whatabout" using a "whatabout" to distract from a point being made. Its like a whatabout sqaured........you guys are reaching this morning.

10/14/2021 06:06 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: OBX

Comparing a confrontation in a public space vs someone going to a house - SMDH

And then so two wrongs make a right? That's basically what you are saying. Rabbit hole arguments

I am not saying that at all....that's you're cognitive dissonance going into overdrive for you to come up with that conclusion. You say the left doesn't do this shit....I simply corrected you. Can you seriously sit there with a straight face and say that the left doesn't harass people to get what they want? That they view private property as "off limits" and would never do something like....destroy one's business or neighborhood? THEY FUCKING TOOK OVER 3 BLOCKS OF SEATLLE in what we were supposed to be believe was just a "summer of love" Have you forgotten that as well?

None of that has absolutely anything to do with the topic. If we want to have a discussion about that, start another post.

Another reason why having a discussion with people like you is impossible - you are littered with fallacies. I suggest you study these fallacies and then perhaps you might be able to have a coherent debate/discussion.

Until then, I'm out...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/14/2021 06:10 AM

RustyTruck

Obie's little brain can only process current events by dividing them into two categories. Comparing the anarchist street actions in Seattle to a gaggle of Palm Bay rednecks trying to scare a teacher and mother at her home in Satellite Beach is ignorant, but consider the source.

10/14/2021 06:17 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Obie's little brain can only process current events by dividing them into two categories. Comparing the anarchist street actions in Seattle to a gaggle of Palm Bay rednecks trying to scare a teacher and mother at her home in Satellite Beach is ignorant, but consider the source.

I mean we've established already that the FBI has declared one of the single biggest threats to the US to be homegrown far right wing domestic terrorism, a bigger threat than 9/11.

I mean invoking 1/6 is a literal fucking mic drop moment. This douchebag harrassing an elected official at her private home is the same as these traitors that stormed the capitol.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/14/2021 06:20 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Both sides are guilty of harassment and intimidation. And I agree, if they're on her property and put her in fear of harm, blast away.
No they are not. And no way in hell am I letting you get away with that. This is a complete lie. This is the MO of the 'tea party' cum dotards.
Wait a second...honest question wtf....are you not aware of the public harassment done by in California to Newsome's opposition? Are you not aware of Krysten Sinema being harassed in the bathroom at ASU and Uncle Joe being cool with it ("all part of the process")? What Lunch said is actually fact....yet you so adamantly come on here and say he's wrong? Dude, you're wrong...like....completely wrong. You must live in a really small, tight bubble, with such a wrong perspective on things. That doesn't make you look in the mirror? It should......
Don't know about Newsom stuff in California. Did know about those assholes following Sinema into the bathroom. Difference? The people harrassing and threatening school boards have broad Republican support all the way up to their governors.

10/14/2021 06:23 AM

RiddleMe

seems the left was so quick to justify the full on coup/take over in Seattle, the burning and looting of private property, and the other harassment done under the guise of "black lives matter" or "Antifa" (Imagine calling yourself antifascist while employing fascist tacticts?

Who are you referring to with your broad sweeping statement "the left". Most non-conservatives I know are firmly against the violence, looting, and the nonsense that happened in Seattle.

You have a tiny number of people way way left, like Rusty that was certainly ok with that stuff. You might have very few people that might be ok with one but not the other. You also have people that aren't ok with any of it, but understand why it happened. However painting shit with broad strokes as "ERMAGERD THE LEFT!!!" is silly.

These days "the left" is being used to describe anyone that doesn't support Trump or anyone left of far right. It looks like you have bought into that propaganda completely. I know the right wing media outlets have been pushing that narrative, as have Trump and his cronies, but FFS you will find that the vast majority of people you deem to be the all evil, despicable "the left" thought looting, burning, and the rest of the nonsense to be stupid and counter productive.

Edited: 10/14/2021 at 06:24 AM by RiddleMe
 10/14/2021 06:26 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Both sides are guilty of harassment and intimidation. And I agree, if they're on her property and put her in fear of harm, blast away.

No they are not. And no way in hell am I letting you get away with that.

This is a complete lie. This is the MO of the 'tea party' cum dotards.

Don't know about Newsom stuff in California. Did know about those assholes following Sinema into the bathroom. Difference? The people harrassing and threatening school boards have broad Republican support all the way up to their governors.

Were there actual threat of physical violence to Sinema? I recall the story and it seems what they said, in a public space is that we got you voted in, we'll get you voted out (although a bathroom is out of bands, nowhere close to as egregious as this).

This school board member has been threatened multiple times with violence along with protesters at her private home where she has a young child. And these dotards cannot see the difference - smdh

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay

Edited: 10/14/2021 at 06:27 AM by wtf
 10/14/2021 06:27 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You guys love this shit when it is happening to Tucker Carlson. What happened?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/14/2021 06:42 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Sniper
You guys love this shit when it is happening to Tucker Carlson. What happened?

Whatabout what?
 10/14/2021 06:47 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

According to the greatest president ever, this is part of the process. So, all of this is just fine.

I :heart; Q
 10/14/2021 06:49 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You guys were the ones saying that when you disagree with people that you need to get in their faces, drive them out of restaurants, etc. It has never mattered to you guys before whether someone's family was home or with them in public when they were harassed. Remember? It happened to Ted Cruz, Sarah Sanders, Tucker Carlson, and many more.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .