Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Follow the science, huh?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2021 08:02 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/22/2021 08:02 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Maybe we shouldn't. If this is true, you have to wonder about these people.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/22/2021 08:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Its not science you're following, its anything consistent with the same opinion you had a year and a half ago with no appreciation for anything that has happened since then.

First, no one else thinks that blaming China or anyone else has anything to do with preventive measures like vaccines, masks and social distancing. GO The Blame thing is based upon this gain of function theory that MAGAcrats believe will finally enable them to pin the blame on China, not them for ignoring it, minimizing it and refusing to take preventive measures.

Second, even you know that when you post anonymous sources, its nothing more than conjecture.

>>A Covid-19 researcher from the World Health Organisation, who wished to remain anonymous, said it was alarming that the grant proposal included plans to enhance the more deadly disease of Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome MERS.

"The scary part is they were making infectious chimeric MERS viruses," the source said.

"These viruses have a fatality rate over 30 per cent, which is at least an order of magnitude more deadly than Covid-19. If one of their receptor replacements made MERS spread similarly, while maintaining its lethality, this pandemic would have been nearly apocalyptic."<<

By your own article, that part of the grant that made infections more infectious was not granted. The article then inferred that it happened anyway without funding. This little leap of faith is not scientific or evidence based. The conclusion also demands an explanation to how a genetically altered virus with a 30% rate of fatality was released and only had, at best, one to two per cent fatalities. In short, cherry picked bullshit.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/22/2021 08:28 AM

tpapablo

The problem was that they were creating these viruses and wanting to let them out. Does that strike you as a sane course of action. While DARPA rejected that, the fact remains that some of these scientists wanted to do that. Scientists are not infallible.

09/22/2021 11:49 AM

Greensleeves

"if it's true"

It ain't.

Does supporting an ignorant half human that claims a fair American election was rigged strike you as a sane course of action?

Edited: 09/22/2021 at 11:50 AM by Greensleeves
 09/22/2021 03:41 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Mims napoleon couldn't follow science with a trail of bread crumbs, a guide, and a freedom phone qps app.
Ask him about his career in nuclear fizzix.
Ducks: the next big thing!
duuuuhhhhhh.........
Oh yeah: there are zero people in America weaponizing viruses to use on.....us, goober
Period

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 09/22/2021 at 03:46 PM by nukeh2o
 09/22/2021 05:49 PM

johnnyboy

Anonymous sources told me the exact opposite.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/22/2021 06:52 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Can I slap together a shitty wordpress blog, call it a "news source" and make up stories too?

Sounds like fun watching the Tfap types lap it up..

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/22/2021 10:13 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Can I slap together a shitty wordpress blog, call it a "news source" and make up stories too?

Sure you can! Get an agitprop "news source" permit from macedonia.....theres a pro russian "legal counselor" from jojahstan that oinksalot around these here parts who will help. Get paid for spam!
Might pay for a failed swine ranch ranch, when the trust fund money runs out too.....
Ducks!....next big thing!

It's a democratic hoax
 09/23/2021 06:07 AM

johnnyboy

Ostriches and Emus.

09/23/2021 06:28 AM

tpapablo

Can't be questioning anything, can we? Nope that is bad medicine for an ossifed mind.

09/23/2021 07:10 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

lol you should be questioning that duct taped together wonky wordpress blog you believe in.

looks like its some 8th grader's class project, yet you base your identity around it hahaha

Hi. I'm Mike.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .