Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: You are NOT doing research
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2021 05:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/22/2021 09:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Both good videos, Dab. I really like that Medical panel vid. I know it is long but people should watch it. I watched some segments from it already, parts I had interest in, and learned some interesting facts. Especially the fraud that was found in the "ivermectin Study". The problem is getting the people we need to watch these things to actually watch and believe it, believe actual medical professionals, not hand picked quacks.

Dr Hansen calling Joe Regan out is going to get some traction. Joe will possibly invite him to his show as he has done in the past with retractions.

-------------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

09/22/2021 09:01 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

So Tpap, did your get measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox, polio, tb, or any other virus that was virtually eliminated due to the vaccines? If you didn't get you or your alleged offspring vaccinated, did you risk their lives for your political opinions and succeed because everyone else got vaccinated? Did you pass on this distaste for group think for good ideas and bad?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/22/2021 09:17 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: scombrid It is remarkable. They are blaming the vaccines for causing the current surge even though the vaccines were introduced months before the surge started. Mrs. Scombrid and I got vaccinated back in March. There is a significant disconnect in the logic on their part there.
This disconnect is the logic in thinking that just cause you got yours back in March, so did the rest of the population. Whether its mutually inclusive or not, the FACT is the rate of vaccinated closely matches the rise in rate of infection, especially if you look at Florida. Plus the FACT we have a higher rate of infection now, when there is a vaccine available, then last year when there wasn't. And....I love how you spin questioning this coincidence to blaming it. Also love the general theme of equating COVID with Polio, etc. Can you still get polio if vaccinated? Can you still get COVID if vaccinated? Exactly..... AND I love the general theme of "Don't question what the experts say unless you're an expert"....lol. Classic elitism. IF YOU REALY WANT TO RESEARCH, GO AHEAD AND LOOK UP THE VACCINE AND ITS SIDE EFFECTS THAT ARE NOT BEING REPORTED RIGHT HERE: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-reports?start=24 THEN ASK YOURSELVES....WHY ARE THESE NOT BEING REPORTED?????

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/22/2021 09:23 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: dab

Both good videos, Dab. I really like that Medical panel vid. I know it is long but people should watch it. I watched some segments from it already, parts I had interest in, and learned some interesting facts. Especially the fraud that was found in the "ivermectin Study". The problem is getting the people we need to watch these things to actually watch and believe it, believe actual medical professionals, not hand picked quacks.

Dr Hansen calling Joe Regan out is going to get some traction. Joe will possibly invite him to his show as he has done in the past with retractions.

That's fine but it will not solve the problem of masses of people taking advice from Rogan instead of medical professionals.

What's funny is Rogan "threw the kitchen sink at covid" in a last ditch effort instead of just taking one precautionary method ahead of time. He is very lucky he did not die. But you'd think he'd understand one drug in moderate amounts is better than a ton of random drugs done all at once. Anyway, he is in good physical shape. It probably kept him from the ICU. He looked thrashed.
 09/22/2021 09:26 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: OBX This disconnect is the logic in thinking that just cause you got yours back in March, so did the rest of the population. Whether its mutually inclusive or not, the FACT is the rate of vaccinated closely matches the rise in rate of infection,
No it doesn't. Less vaccinated places have much higher rates of infection and the total daily positivity rate increase lags vaccination by months.
FACT we have a higher rate of infection now, when there is a vaccine available, then last year when there wasn't.
What were people doing back in September 2020? What happened in December that caused the January surges?
And....I love how you spin questioning this coincidence to blaming it.
It is not "spin" when you ask a "question" with an obvious answer in mind. It is known to skeptics/debunkers as JAQing off.
: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-reports?start=24 THEN ASK YOURSELVES....WHY ARE THESE NOT BEING REPORTED?????
We will have to consult with Jenny McCarthy the world renowned VAERS expert. Or maybe Robert F. Kennedy has the answer. Gish Gallops away. VEARS misrepresentation now. Let's get a pool going on what the next canard will be?

09/22/2021 09:29 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid

It is remarkable. They are blaming the vaccines for causing the current surge even though the vaccines were introduced months before the surge started. Mrs. Scombrid and I got vaccinated back in March. There is a significant disconnect in the logic on their part there.

This disconnect is the logic in thinking that just cause you got yours back in March, so did the rest of the population. Whether its mutually inclusive or not, the FACT is the rate of vaccinated closely matches the rise in rate of infection, especially if you look at Florida. Plus the FACT we have a higher rate of infection now, when there is a vaccine available, then last year when there wasn't. And....I love how you spin questioning this coincidence to blaming it. Also love the general theme of equating COVID with Polio, etc. Can you still get polio if vaccinated? Can you still get COVID if vaccinated? Exactly..... AND I love the general theme of "Don't question what the experts say unless you're an expert"....lol. Classic elitism. IF YOU REALY WANT TO RESEARCH, GO AHEAD AND LOOK UP THE VACCINE AND ITS SIDE EFFECTS THAT ARE NOT BEING REPORTED RIGHT HERE: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-reports?start=24

THEN ASK YOURSELVES....WHY ARE THESE NOT BEING REPORTED?????

Please post a medical study done by medical professionals that show cause of infections due to rise in vaccinations. You're not doing research you are assuming. Which we all knows what happens when you make an assumption. It makes an ass out of you and umption.

The rise in infections is due to a stronger more contagious variant and people maintaining a "life like normal", especially in Florida where tons of people are refusing to get "the jab" because they think they know better.

09/22/2021 10:36 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX This disconnect is the logic in thinking that just cause you got yours back in March, so did the rest of the population. Whether its mutually inclusive or not, the FACT is the rate of vaccinated closely matches the rise in rate of infection,
No it doesn't. Less vaccinated places have much higher rates of infection and the total daily positivity rate increase lags vaccination by months.
FACT we have a higher rate of infection now, when there is a vaccine available, then last year when there wasn't.
What were people doing back in September 2020? What happened in December that caused the January surges?
It is not "spin" when you ask a "question" with an obvious answer in mind. It is known to skeptics/debunkers as JAQing off.
: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-reports?start=24 THEN ASK YOURSELVES....WHY ARE THESE NOT BEING REPORTED?????
We will have to consult with Jenny McCarthy the world renowned VAERS expert. Or maybe Robert F. Kennedy has the answer. Gish Gallops away. VEARS misrepresentation now. Let's get a pool going on what the next canard will be?
No, Dude. Just trust Big Pharma, the Government, and the Media. They never lie and always have your best interest at heart. Certainly don't look at actual reported cases of death/side effects attributed to the vaccine.....and use "because Jenny McCarthy did it so I'm not" as your rationale. You do you.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/22/2021 10:48 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid It is remarkable. They are blaming the vaccines for causing the current surge even though the vaccines were introduced months before the surge started. Mrs. Scombrid and I got vaccinated back in March. There is a significant disconnect in the logic on their part there.
This disconnect is the logic in thinking that just cause you got yours back in March, so did the rest of the population. Whether its mutually inclusive or not, the FACT is the rate of vaccinated closely matches the rise in rate of infection, especially if you look at Florida. Plus the FACT we have a higher rate of infection now, when there is a vaccine available, then last year when there wasn't. And....I love how you spin questioning this coincidence to blaming it. Also love the general theme of equating COVID with Polio, etc. Can you still get polio if vaccinated? Can you still get COVID if vaccinated? Exactly..... AND I love the general theme of "Don't question what the experts say unless you're an expert"....lol. Classic elitism. IF YOU REALY WANT TO RESEARCH, GO AHEAD AND LOOK UP THE VACCINE AND ITS SIDE EFFECTS THAT ARE NOT BEING REPORTED RIGHT HERE: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-reports?start=24 THEN ASK YOURSELVES....WHY ARE THESE NOT BEING REPORTED?????
Please post a medical study done by medical professionals that show cause of infections due to rise in vaccinations. You're not doing research you are assuming. Which we all knows what happens when you make an assumption. It makes an ass out of you and umption. The rise in infections is due to a stronger more contagious variant and people maintaining a "life like normal", especially in Florida where tons of people are refusing to get "the jab" because they think they know better.
So many examples of whats wrong with your mindset in one writing. 1. If the rise in infection is due to the "more contagious variant" (which I've already shown they don't test the variants, so that narrative is completely wrong, but you still swallow it), then why are you so hell bent on people getting vaccinated? Here comes that circle logic again. 2. I have never said the vaccinated are the cause, never once. I merely pointed out the coincidence. I think its a combination of both the vaccinated and behavioral. 3. You continue to parrot the narrative of "people thinking they know better" as the reason, and are being completely disingenuous to the fact that both the Vaccine and COVID carry with it risks that should be up to the individual to decide for themselves, not some elitist, politically appointed organization that silences anyone who speaks out against it. I bet you even blame this current spread on the unvaxxed, like the media makes you think.....regardless of your own admission that the vaccination isn't as effective against this "new, stronger more contagious variant."

09/22/2021 10:50 AM

HAPDigital

This disconnect is the logic in thinking that just cause you got yours back in March, so did the rest of the population. Whether its mutually inclusive or not, the FACT is the rate of vaccinated closely matches the rise in rate of infection,

: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-reports?start=24

THEN ASK YOURSELVES....WHY ARE THESE NOT BEING REPORTED?????

No, Dude. Just trust Big Pharma, the Government, and the Media. They never lie and always have your best interest at heart. Certainly don't look at actual reported cases of death/side effects attributed to the vaccine.....and use "because Jenny McCarthy did it so I'm not" as your rationale. You do you.

We did:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 386 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 20, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,899 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it's unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Edited: 09/22/2021 at 10:51 AM by HAPDigital
 09/22/2021 11:08 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy So Tpap, did your get measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox, polio, tb, or any other virus that was virtually eliminated due to the vaccines? If you didn't get you or your alleged offspring vaccinated, did you risk their lives for your political opinions and succeed because everyone else got vaccinated? Did you pass on this distaste for group think for good ideas and bad?
No, I didn't get vaccinations for measles, mumps, rubella or tb. Caught the first 3 and have long tested positive for tb. Have natural immunity. I have been vaccinated for a shit ton of tropical diseases due my having to be in some unsavory places at one point in my life. Have no idea what those vaccinations covered. I imagine my son was vaccinated. The wife took care of that type of thing. As I said, I have no general issue with vaccinations. So, obviously, I didn't pass that on. My child is vaccinated for covid. He can think for himself. One of the things I did pass on.

I :heart; Q

Edited: 09/22/2021 at 11:30 AM by tpapablo
 09/22/2021 11:12 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX (which I've already shown they don't test the variants, so that narrative is completely wrong, but you still swallow it),
They test the variants. Five to 10 percent of samples go up the chain for genomic analysis. That is a plenty big sample size to know what the proportions of variants are in the population. I posted a couple of links to state and federal DOH that described the variant screen methodology.

09/22/2021 11:14 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: dab
Originally posted by: Cole ..when you are searching for what you believe to be right. It doesn't work that way, so stop it.
@Cole, confirmation bias is difficult if not impossible to overcome without validated peer review. Keeping that in mind, all media is inherently propaganda. This is now especially true as a result of search engine algorithms. Those that do not understand this succumb to it. So, for me, I believe in Science and will allow that bias to inform me. As, I believe you do. For those of you who are truly interested in the science and willing to invest the time see below. Straight talk from the people involved in the forefront of the battle against pandemic and the misinformation that is prolonging it. This is a 2.5 hr panel discussion answering some of the most pressing questions. If anyone has an interest in having a deeper understanding of virology MEDCRAM has been making that possible with easy to understand lectures, videos and publications. The link below is to MEDCRAMS free YouTube videos. COVID Myths, Questions and Rumors- MEDCRAM - Medical lectures explained clearly.
Those people are clearly working for SOROS!

09/22/2021 11:42 AM

OBX

We did: Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 386 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 20, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,899 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it's unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.
So you decided that the risk of death was low enough for you to take the chance. That is your right. That same choice should be afforded to the individual who doesn't want to take the small risk of death (or the other side effects) that exists in the vaccine for whatever reasons they may have (are medically compromised, have already caught COVID and faired well, or simply don't trust the politically driven climate we're in to trust what "they" are saying). But FOR SOME REASON, the media is programming you all to equate that freedom of choice as "selfish" and welcome the tyranny involved with forcing the jab, under the guise of "good for the common good".......completely deft to the fact that this very recipe that has lead to tyrannical dictatorship all.......throughout history.

09/22/2021 11:48 AM

HAPDigital

LOL programmed.

We now see this argument for what it really is. You feel shamed because your views are totally wrong and baseless. LOL

Edited: 09/22/2021 at 11:51 AM by HAPDigital
 09/22/2021 11:57 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital LOL programmed. We now see this argument for what it really is. You feel shamed because your views are totally wrong and baseless. LOL
He man, if that helps you justify supporting tyranny, go for it. If you haven't already, take up stock in Moderna and ride the gravy train alongside the oligarchs, too. Don't be such a bitch, if you're going to sell out...go full force.

09/22/2021 12:00 PM

HAPDigital

LOL programmed.

We now see this argument for what it really is. You feel shamed because your views are totally wrong and baseless. LOL

He man, if that helps you justify supporting tyranny, go for it. If you haven't already, take up stock in Moderna and ride the gravy train alongside the oligarchs, too. Don't be such a bitch, if you're going to sell out...go full force.

LOL

When you gonna post that data about vaccine recipients filling up Holmes regional?

How about the medical data that proves vaccinated people are causing the spike in covid cases?

Real proven medical data, not some half ass theories?

09/22/2021 12:53 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital LOL programmed. We now see this argument for what it really is. You feel shamed because your views are totally wrong and baseless. LOL
LOL When you gonna post that data about vaccine recipients filling up Holmes regional? How about the medical data that proves vaccinated people are causing the spike in covid cases? Real proven medical data, not some half ass theories?
I never mentioned anything about Holmes, not sure what you're getting at there. I never said the vaccinated are causing the spike in Covid cases, I can't help you with lack of reading comprehension. What I did say, is it's interesting that we are seeing a spike at the same time more people are getting vaccinated. Then when on to say that even if they're not mutually inclusive, its worth questioning. That's called "observation". Unfortunately, some people rely on "experts" to do that for them.

09/22/2021 01:13 PM

HAPDigital

LOL programmed.

LOL

When you gonna post that data about vaccine recipients filling up Holmes regional?

How about the medical data that proves vaccinated people are causing the spike in covid cases?

Real proven medical data, not some half ass theories?

I never mentioned anything about Holmes, not sure what you're getting at there. I never said the vaccinated are causing the spike in Covid cases, I can't help you with lack of reading comprehension. What I did say, is it's interesting that we are seeing a spike at the same time more people are getting vaccinated. Then when on to say that even if they're not mutually inclusive, its worth questioning. That's called "observation". Unfortunately, some people rely on "experts" to do that for them.

Yeah, just like observing rockets going off at the cape and since we've had an increase of launches covid spiked as well. Wow, spshoooosh, mind blown.
 09/22/2021 01:27 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The current data suggests that two doses of the vaccine is 90% effective at eliminating the risk of contracting and transmitting Covid. "Breakthrough" cases are extremely rare.

Interesting fact, the polio vaccine has very similar stats. Two doses reduces the risk by about 90%, a 3rd makes it 99%.

A 3rd dose of the covid vaccine would likely have similar results, and a vaccination rate of 80-90% would eliminate the disease. But carry on freedumb marchers.
 09/22/2021 02:04 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover The current data suggests that two doses of the vaccine is 90% effective at eliminating the risk of contracting and transmitting Covid. "Breakthrough" cases are extremely rare. Interesting fact, the polio vaccine has very similar stats. Two doses reduces the risk by about 90%, a 3rd makes it 99%. A 3rd dose of the covid vaccine would likely have similar results, and a vaccination rate of 80-90% would eliminate the disease. But carry on freedumb marchers.
What about the 100s of thousands that are part of the 99% covid survival club. Should they still be forced to vaccinate too?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : You are NOT doing research

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .