Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Who's dying off?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/20/2021 01:33 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/20/2021 01:33 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Dems apparently. All the more reason to shun masks and vaccinations. Plus, our resistance will keep out dems thinking of moving here.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/21/2021 12:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Why do you hate your country?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/21/2021 01:01 PM

tpapablo

I hate your country. Mine is fine.

09/21/2021 01:05 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Walls closing in?

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/21/2021 02:57 PM

johnnyboy

Your country is fine? It seems like your country is suffering from MAGA toxic shock. One of the first clues is believing your Maga flag and refusal to accept elections makes you and the rep political prisoners a different country. And the walls that you never built are closing in. Your citizens are aging out and sun setting. You are no exception either. The country you love isn't replacing or rebuilding back. They are becoming extinct.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/21/2021 03:25 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Your country is fine? It seems like your country is suffering from MAGA toxic shock. One of the first clues is believing your Maga flag and refusal to accept elections makes you and the rep political prisoners a different country. And the walls that you never built are closing in. Your citizens are aging out and sun setting. You are no exception either. The country you love isn't replacing or rebuilding back. They are becoming extinct.
People and businesses are moving into my country in droves. They are moving out of your country in droves. My country has low taxes, low crime and low unemployment. Yours has the opposite. We are free in my country. We aren't the dependent slaves to a gov't as is the case in your country. We are not cowards in my country. We supply most military personnel and are not hiding under our beds due to covid, global warming, guns or whatever the fear flavor of the day might be. We believe in the Consitution in our country. Your country wants to destroy the Constitution. We vote for unimpaired presidents in our country. You vote for senile, old fools in your country. The citizens in my country love it. We don't routinely condemn it as being a racist, sexist, colonialist or whatever country, like you do yours. My country is the best there has ever been. Your country is a failure.

09/21/2021 06:30 PM

johnnyboy

You dolts would fight against free beer at happy hour if Fox told you it was stealing your freedom.

09/21/2021 07:15 PM

Cole

There are four million NPA's.

I wouldn't celebrate quite yet if I was a Republican.

I was right.

Edited: 09/21/2021 at 07:19 PM by Cole
 09/21/2021 07:25 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

People and businesses are moving into my country in droves. They are moving out of your country in droves. My country has low taxes, low crime and low unemployment. Yours has the opposite. We are free in my country. We aren't the dependent slaves to a gov't as is the case in your country. We are not cowards in my country. We supply most military personnel and are not hiding under our beds due to covid, global warming, guns or whatever the fear flavor of the day might be. We believe in the Consitution in our country. Your country wants to destroy the Constitution. We vote for unimpaired presidents in our country. You vote for senile, old fools in your country. The citizens in my country love it. We don't routinely condemn it as being a racist, sexist, colonialist or whatever country, like you do yours. My country is the best there has ever been. Your country is a failure.

..aaaand then he drops dead from Covid lol.

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/22/2021 04:15 AM

johnnyboy

Still going with bravery angle. What courage it takes to not wear a mask, not social distance, not get vaccinated and encourage others to do the same. Your country's bravery is lost when it comes to standing up against their masses and getting vaccinated, masking up and keeping a safe distance. That bravery is nowhere to be found when it comes to accepting that the data was being developed and in the beginning, when there were experts making mistakes, more data came in. Better directives were justified by more data. This wasn't a flip flop, it was an evolution. People of courage made those choices and it took courage to understand why and how. But here you are, claiming your courage kept you from hiding under a bed. It's not courage that allows you to overlook 650,000 dead and more on the way. It's not courage that follows a leader who denied the virus existed, said it miraculously go away, didn't take precautions or demand them from others and set the example his party follows even today. It's ignorance.

09/22/2021 05:07 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Still going with bravery angle. What courage it takes to not wear a mask, not social distance, not get vaccinated and encourage others to do the same. Your country's bravery is lost when it comes to standing up against their masses and getting vaccinated, masking up and keeping a safe distance. That bravery is nowhere to be found when it comes to accepting that the data was being developed and in the beginning, when there were experts making mistakes, more data came in. Better directives were justified by more data. This wasn't a flip flop, it was an evolution. People of courage made those choices and it took courage to understand why and how. But here you are, claiming your courage kept you from hiding under a bed. It's not courage that allows you to overlook 650,000 dead and more on the way. It's not courage that follows a leader who denied the virus existed, said it miraculously go away, didn't take precautions or demand them from others and set the example his party follows even today. It's ignorance.

How many of your butt-buddies are in the crowd not wearing masks, not social distanced and not vaccinated?

Just curious.

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/22/2021 05:38 AM

Cole

Trump downplayed the virus and his followers followed suit.

Trump made fun of masks and his followers followed suit.

Trump was nonplussed on the vaccine and his followers followed suit.

Trump said everything needed to be open and his followers followed suit.

If there is one group to blame in all of this....

I was right.
 09/22/2021 06:59 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Trump downplayed the virus and his followers followed suit. Trump made fun of masks and his followers followed suit. Trump was nonplussed on the vaccine and his followers followed suit. Trump said everything needed to be open and his followers followed suit. If there is one group to blame in all of this....
Dementia Joe, of course. Pretty simple principle, really. Whereas progs will happily slobber over the rantings of any senile dude off the street, most people aren't going to listen to a senile fool, much less follow his advice.

09/22/2021 07:03 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: johnnyboy Still going with bravery angle. What courage it takes to not wear a mask, not social distance, not get vaccinated and encourage others to do the same. Your country's bravery is lost when it comes to standing up against their masses and getting vaccinated, masking up and keeping a safe distance. That bravery is nowhere to be found when it comes to accepting that the data was being developed and in the beginning, when there were experts making mistakes, more data came in. Better directives were justified by more data. This wasn't a flip flop, it was an evolution. People of courage made those choices and it took courage to understand why and how. But here you are, claiming your courage kept you from hiding under a bed. It's not courage that allows you to overlook 650,000 dead and more on the way. It's not courage that follows a leader who denied the virus existed, said it miraculously go away, didn't take precautions or demand them from others and set the example his party follows even today. It's ignorance.
How many of your butt-buddies are in the crowd not wearing masks, not social distanced and not vaccinated? Just curious. MORON!
That's nothing. I spent last Saturday with 90,000 of my closest friends, most of them maskless. Guess I am going to die again, for the 20th time or so.

09/22/2021 07:08 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Still going with bravery angle. What courage it takes to not wear a mask, not social distance, not get vaccinated and encourage others to do the same. Your country's bravery is lost when it comes to standing up against their masses and getting vaccinated, masking up and keeping a safe distance. That bravery is nowhere to be found when it comes to accepting that the data was being developed and in the beginning, when there were experts making mistakes, more data came in. Better directives were justified by more data. This wasn't a flip flop, it was an evolution. People of courage made those choices and it took courage to understand why and how. But here you are, claiming your courage kept you from hiding under a bed. It's not courage that allows you to overlook 650,000 dead and more on the way. It's not courage that follows a leader who denied the virus existed, said it miraculously go away, didn't take precautions or demand them from others and set the example his party follows even today. It's ignorance.
I did the research. Mask don't do much of anything to protect the average Joe. The courage is splitting off from the lemming horde. Very easy for some people to conform to the mindless drone mindset. That was never a strength of mine, however. Fortunately, I am smart enough to usually see the truth of a matter. So I only infrequently get bitten in the ass over my decisions.

09/22/2021 07:09 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Rod didn't die of lung cancer, he died of stupidity....

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/22/2021 07:11 AM

Greensleeves

Hey qspankblo lovers, really? This guy is your bastion of intellect? He's a dope that constantly lies and provides proof of his viewpoints from obviously jaded sites content on making money off hate/ignorance. 90K? Gainesville? ouch
 09/22/2021 07:15 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Whats HYSTERICAL is that these humongous gatherings of OBVIOUSLY mask less people are going on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!

Tell me exactly why the covid numbers are currently GOING DOWN....NOT UP?

I HAVE 20 VIDEOS OF THE SAME SHIT FOR MANY WEEKS CURRENTLY...ALL OVE THE COUNTRY!

HOW MANY DO YOU WANT ME TO POST?!?!

MASKS DON'T WORK!

FUCKING MORONS!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/22/2021 at 07:16 AM by Fish Killer
 09/22/2021 07:19 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman Rod didn't die of lung cancer, he died of stupidity....
You are going to die too, right along with the rest of us. Let's say that you die from being smart. Does that change the basic fact that you are still dead?

09/22/2021 07:25 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Whats HYSTERICAL is that these humongous gatherings of OBVIOUSLY mask less people are going on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!

Tell me exactly why the covid numbers are currently GOING DOWN....NOT UP?

I HAVE 20 VIDEOS OF THE SAME SHIT FOR MANY WEEKS CURRENTLY...ALL OVE THE COUNTRY!

HOW MANY DO YOU WANT ME TO POST?!?!

MASKS DON'T WORK!

FUCKING MORONS!

Outdoors and much higher vaccination number. Only a moron doesn't know this.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Who's dying off?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .