Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Based on Ballotpedia Data
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/16/2021 12:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/17/2021 10:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid

Yep. Now Loomer is sucking up the rationed supply of magic baby juice. I guess the expirimental vaccine was too scary but mainlining the antibodies made from aborted babies is fine.

Yes taken from donated fetal tissue from the kidneys of aborted embryos in the 70s, those cells can replicate in definitely and have been doing so since then. So no there is not a dead baby laying there and they took the fetal cells out of it, they've been replicated many many times over the past five decades, it is very common in research and used to make many different vaccines and other treatments. Funny how you care less about Aborting the baby but then worry about how it cells are used instead of just throwing it in the dumpster.. That's a whole Other topic, and no I'm not anti-abortion so you can save your breath there

-------------------------
If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/17/2021 10:07 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I have no problem with the way the monoclonal antibody was developed. If you don't recognize the rhetorical device being used that is your problem. I do want to know why people that think all kinds of nefarious things about the vaccines are so quick to pump their veins full of exogenous antibodies?

09/17/2021 10:10 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I have no problem with the way the monoclonal antibody was developed. If you don't recognize the rhetorical device being used that is your problem. I do want to know why people that think all kinds of nefarious things about the vaccines are so quick to pump their veins full of exogenous antibodies?

I'll answer for those that don't get it - it's because they are just plain fucking stupid.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/17/2021 10:14 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Yes taken from donated fetal tissue from the kidneys of aborted embryos in the 70s
Tainted goods. The drug was tested on cells derived from aborted tissue. Any hardline anti-aborting Republican (like Greg Abbott) is violating his own ethics when eating of that poison fruit.

09/17/2021 10:38 AM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Yes taken from donated fetal tissue from the kidneys of aborted embryos in the 70s

Tainted goods. The drug was tested on cells derived from aborted tissue. Any hardline anti-aborting Republican (like Greg Abbott) is violating his own ethics when eating of that poison fruit.

Yep, total hypocrite I agree

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/17/2021 10:42 AM

Lunchmeat

I believe those are the people that feel invincible and once they get sick all the nefarious things they thought about the vaccines go out the window and they run and seek treatment. And I'm sure many of them in hindsight do wish they had gotten vaccinated at that point. If not then they're not learning from their mistakes

09/17/2021 10:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I believe those are the people that feel invincible and once they get sick all the nefarious things they thought about the vaccines go out the window and they run and seek treatment. And I'm sure many of them in hindsight do wish they had gotten vaccinated at that point. If not then they're not learning from their mistakes

Now that's a completely coherent and rational post. That puts you in the top 5% of NSR already.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/17/2021 10:51 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Now that's a completely coherent and rational post. That puts you in the top 5% of NSR already.

WTF?! Did Cole hijack Lunchmeat's account?

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Based on Ballotpedia Data

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .