Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Based on Ballotpedia Data
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/16/2021 12:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/16/2021 12:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Of the entries containing the party affiliation of 11 elected leaders and one Fed Judge (appointed by R president) to die from Covid (12 total), eleven of these are R's and one D. Of course that's not very surprising since it's been the R side against any common sense mitigations to this pandemic since the start.

Like I always say, don't vote for dotards, they will kill you.

Ballotpedia

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/16/2021 12:56 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

But you guys don't say a word about this or care, it boggles the mind-
"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Friday confirmed that the government isn't requiring COVID-19 vaccines for people who illegally cross the US-Mexico border - despite President Biden's new vaccine mandates for about two-thirds of US workers."
Please answer with a coherent legitimate reply and not some qtard comment or anything else to deflect, please give some rational reasoning to this, you guys are so hard-core on everybody getting vaccinated. I'd love to have some real conversations about these things but it doesn't seem possible. you wanna let them in? stick everyone of them fuckers in the arm then and let them go on their way, That would be part of a common sense mitigation plan. It's things like this that cause people not to trust what the government is putting out there.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 09/16/2021 at 12:58 PM by Lunchmeat
 09/16/2021 01:21 PM

wtf

It's not that I don't care, it's that this is a non-sequitur response. These 'whatifs' and 'whatabouts' may work with the people you engage with on the reg, but not me. Try to stay on topic.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/16/2021 01:29 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat But you guys don't say a word about this or care, it boggles the mind- "White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Friday confirmed that the government isn't requiring COVID-19 vaccines for people who illegally cross the US-Mexico border - despite President Biden's new vaccine mandates for about two-thirds of US workers." Please answer with a coherent legitimate reply and not some qtard comment or anything else to deflect, please give some rational reasoning to this, you guys are so hard-core on everybody getting vaccinated. I'd love to have some real conversations about these things but it doesn't seem possible. you wanna let them in? stick everyone of them fuckers in the arm then and let them go on their way, That would be part of a common sense mitigation plan. It's things like this that cause people not to trust what the government is putting out there.
The 7 talk radio hosts that have gotten the Herman Cain award in the last couple of months didn't catch it from illegals.

09/16/2021 01:32 PM

wtf

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Friday confirmed that the government isn't requiring COVID-19 vaccines for people who illegally cross the US-Mexico border - despite President Biden's new vaccine mandates for about two-thirds of US workers."

Please answer with a coherent legitimate reply and not some qtard comment or anything else to deflect, please give some rational reasoning to this, you guys are so hard-core on everybody getting vaccinated. I'd love to have some real conversations about these things but it doesn't seem possible. you wanna let them in? stick everyone of them fuckers in the arm then and let them go on their way, That would be part of a common sense mitigation plan. It's things like this that cause people not to trust what the government is putting out there.

Oh and not sure how you came to the conclusion I am hard core on getting vaxxed.

As I've said over and over, you can make your own choice - vax/unvax - IDGAF. I just think if you happen to not get the vax (outside of valid medical reasons), I think you're dumber than a bag of dirt. There's a difference.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay

Edited: 09/16/2021 at 01:33 PM by wtf
 09/16/2021 01:33 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

They don't "require" it of them.. but they don't "require" it of you either.

But I'm willing to bet a larger percentage of migrants agree to be vaccinated than dotards.. which makes the illegals smarter

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/16/2021 03:05 PM

Lunchmeat

Well at least WTF kind of gave an answer. So now that you guys set the stage answer me this... how long has the Canadian border been closed?
"The U.S Department of Homeland Security stated that "Given the outbreak and continued transmission and spread of COVID-19 within the United States and globally, the Secretary has determined that the risk of continued transmission and spread of the virus associated with COVID-19 between the United States and Canada poses an ongoing "specific threat to human life or national interests."

So you guys are trying to tell me that the people of a well developed country such as Canada pose a significant life risk to Americans and that we've had this border closed indefinitely, which may or may not reopen September 21. But millions of immigrants coming from Third world countries are no threat and we don't even care if they're vaccinated or not? Let's not forget that Canada is at 69% vaccination rate so A majority of those people coming across the border would be vaccinated already.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 09/16/2021 at 03:12 PM by Lunchmeat
 09/16/2021 03:16 PM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

The 7 talk radio hosts that have gotten the Herman Cain award in the last couple of months didn't catch it from illegals.

They also didn't catch it from FK or any other person on this forum, Vaccinated or unvaccinated, try again.

09/16/2021 03:48 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hey! Butthurtin widdle limpmeat came back!
So please just don't laugh at her again, k?
His mom, karen meat: loves her challenged inbred mistake, no madder whut....
duuhhuuhhh...

It's a democratic hoax
 09/16/2021 04:23 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Did you shed that thin skin?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/16/2021 04:26 PM

Lunchmeat

Yes, please don't laugh at, or mention my murdered dead mom again, think I already made that pretty clear. Maybe you didn't see that, you have now. If somehow that makes me thin skinned, idk what to say, hope you never have to deal with that. Now do you have anything to add to the conversation or just trolling again?

Edited: 09/16/2021 at 04:28 PM by Lunchmeat
 09/16/2021 05:00 PM

nukeh2o

Here's yer bat, ball, and mitt squirrel. Don't let the gate hit you in your fat ass crybaby.
Murdered family members? We could start with the guy who offed my sister during pill mill ricks refusal to address the issue.
Or my friends offed by colombians....
Get lost goober

It's a democratic hoax
 09/16/2021 05:30 PM

Lunchmeat

I'm a man and have something called honor and morals and would never talk bad about or disgrace your sister or friends, sorry that happened to them, that's just me. I understand it's a rare thing these days. You keep on being you.

09/16/2021 05:32 PM

Lunchmeat

I'm sure they're looking down, and are really proud of the man that you have become.

Edited: 09/16/2021 at 05:32 PM by Lunchmeat
 09/16/2021 05:39 PM

nukeh2o

How about that donald chumpf goober?
Mommy will have lunch ready when you check out to hell widdle fella

It's a democratic hoax
 09/16/2021 05:56 PM

Lunchmeat

Spiraling down fast buddy lmao

09/16/2021 07:22 PM

nukeh2o

Waaahhh, I'm speshul: chumpf is my messiah.
duuhhuuhh

It's a democratic hoax
 09/17/2021 01:39 AM

Greensleeves

The data appears to show Qotards are dying from Covid at a higher rate than Ds.

All their orange bitch leader had to do was counsel them to follow common sense protocols for battling a pandemic.

What in the hell is wrong with him and his followers? Just fucking stupid.

Edited: 09/17/2021 at 01:46 AM by Greensleeves
 09/17/2021 03:43 AM

Cole

Because they are sent right back over the border per Trump's law.

I was right.
 09/17/2021 04:33 AM

Lunchmeat

Not one relevant response from the view crew.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Based on Ballotpedia Data

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .