Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The first insurrectionist to take a plea....
Topic Summary: Now wants to withdraw that plea as a forgery.
Created On: 09/16/2021 07:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/17/2021 06:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

So, January 6th was an "insurrection" and the George Floyd protests were "mostly peaceful" and I'm the one who is eating up the propaganda? Oh, boy... SMH

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 09/17/2021 07:10 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Sniper
So, January 6th was an "insurrection" and the George Floyd protests were "mostly peaceful" and I'm the one who is eating up the propaganda? Oh, boy... SMH

The problem with making that statement while replying to me is that I never said those protests were peaceful. I also said on these very boards that they were counterproductive and the violence, looting, arson, and hurting innocent people was not the answer. I also got into several arguments with a few people that were in support of it, on these very boards.

In short, take your misapplied what-aboutism nonsense and direct that fucking shit somewhere it actually applies. While you are at it, try getting your head out of your ass.
 09/17/2021 07:21 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

The problem with making that statement while replying to me is that I never said those protests were peaceful. I also said on these very boards that they were counterproductive and the violence, looting, arson, and hurting innocent people was not the answer. I also got into several arguments with a few people that were in support of it, on these very boards.

In short, take your misapplied what-aboutism nonsense and direct that fucking shit somewhere it actually applies. While you are at it, try getting your head out of your ass.

Please stop typing like an angry woman speaks. It makes my head hurt.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

09/17/2021 07:24 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Oh look! The Swiper-Go-Round is back on

Round and round and round it goes..

doot doot dootle dootle doot doot dooo dooo

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/17/2021 07:24 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Maybe these posers should take some lessons on insurrection from the people in the streets.

I mean just because your "insurrection" was limp and impotent doesn't mean there aren't consequences.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/17/2021 12:40 PM

RiddleMe

If your head is hurting, it is probably from a tumor impairing your cognitive ability. You should get that checked out because you are pretty close to becoming non-functional.
 09/17/2021 01:43 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

If your head is hurting, it is probably from a tumor impairing your cognitive ability. You should get that checked out because you are pretty close to becoming non-functional.

Don't worry. I know better than to tell you to calm down.

09/17/2021 02:23 PM

RiddleMe

It is pretty funny to infer emotion from written text on a forum where people troll each other. Generally the person doing it is just projecting.
 09/18/2021 04:45 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Why does sniper defend the riots at the capital and condemn the riots at the protests?

Why does sniper keep posting pictures of people walking around the capital before the violence started?

I mean, there are dozens of videos of people being beaten on the steps, so why the gaslighting?

I was right.

Edited: 09/18/2021 at 04:47 AM by Cole
 09/18/2021 06:16 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Yes, you should leave your mom when storming the capitol, blowing past the police and fighting with them as you yell for Pence to be hung from the gallows you erected, but.... these are red hat dip shit trumpers. That means stupid isn't just what they do, its who they are. I can see you were trying to insinuate that this guy was smart and was not aware of an insurrection, which is why he brought his mom. This argument does not follow. His mom is likely a dip shit herself and raised a dip shit. The son dip shit would absolutely bring his dip shit mom to an insurrection just so he wouldn't have to explain it to her later. He wouldn't bring guns because he knows DC could stop and charge him. The guys that brought guns kept them near but not on them.

Maybe we just have different understandings of the words "storming" and "blowing past".

In this one you can even hear the CIA spooks yelling "THIS WAY....THIS WAY...THIS WAY..."

You forgot some vids, Whipper Snipper...

09/18/2021 07:01 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Were the clown even supposed to be in the rooms that the cams clearly show them in? Open and closed shut case IMO... Nothing more needs being said....

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 09/18/2021 07:12 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Were the George Floyd protests trying to overthrow the lawfully elected government of the Unoted States" Or preventng a lawfully elected President from being placed into power? Chalk and cheese.. They deserve the book thrown at them and more - lucky that they don't get a blindfold choice..

What will happen when a democratic group riots - way more in size and widespread nationwide - the next time a republican prez gets elected - but not with a clear popular majority - and is only there because of a feeble concept like the electoral college - that's inevitable IMO... Want to set a precident here? Please do.. Open the floodgates... And you can bet that the D party will be in power for that event..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

09/18/2021 11:46 PM

Cole

The real story.

I was right.
 09/19/2021 04:37 AM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

So, January 6th was an "insurrection" and the George Floyd protests were "mostly peaceful" and I'm the one who is eating up the propaganda? Oh, boy...

Mostly peaceful until the White Supremacists and other MAGAtards began showing up...

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

https://www.startribune.com/po...oyd-rioting/571932272/

A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker "Umbrella Man," is suspected of ties with a white supremacist group and sought to incite racial tension, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the act of vandalism at the AutoZone on E. Lake Street helped spark a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The store was among dozens of buildings across the city that burned to the ground in the days that followed.

"This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city," Sgt. Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week. "Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling 'Umbrella Man,' the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual's sole aim was to incite violence."

09/19/2021 06:47 PM

johnnyboy

Snippy knows when he posts those videos that the others are coming. I'm surprised he's still dying on that hill.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/20/2021 06:21 AM

Sniper

Snippy knows when he posts those videos that the others are coming. I'm surprised he's still dying on that hill.

Did you even watch the video? In Cole's video people are just talking to cops for the most part. Those are cameras and phones, not guns.

The 6-month FBI investigation found that there was no coordination behind the riot on January 6th, none of these people had a plan, and hardly any of them had weapons. So, if you want to get all dramatic about some yahoos taking selfies in the Capitol then have at it.

09/20/2021 06:31 AM

johnnyboy

Yes. I watched the videos. One video might be chosen out of context to give an impression that is limited to that one video. It's just like news sources. More is better. With the addition of the many videos I saw at the impeachment proceedings, I concluded yours are are certainly part of it the way a walk through the woods is in a scary movie. You only watched the walk. You're going to be so mad when you see what else those people did. Context is everything here.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/20/2021 06:53 AM

Sniper

Yes. I watched the videos. One video might be chosen out of context to give an impression that is limited to that one video. It's just like news sources. More is better. With the addition of the many videos I saw at the impeachment proceedings, I concluded yours are are certainly part of it the way a walk through the woods is in a scary movie. You only watched the walk. You're going to be so mad when you see what else those people did. Context is everything here.

Give me a f'ing break. Had these been the same insurrectionists who tried to burn the federal courthouse in Portland, and they had gotten inside the building, Congress would not have been back in session the same day.

09/20/2021 06:54 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Did you even watch the video? In Cole's video people are just talking to cops for the most part. Those are cameras and phones, not guns.

The 6-month FBI investigation found that there was no coordination behind the riot on January 6th, none of these people had a plan, and hardly any of them had weapons. So, if you want to get all dramatic about some yahoos taking selfies in the Capitol then have at it.

"Just talking to cops." You didn't watch the videos of them crushing the cops and breaking through the doors under gun point and cops shouting to get back and stop which lead to the death of one "peaceful protester".
 09/20/2021 06:58 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

The Swiper-Go-round is back on I see..

the carnival is getting started early today

Hi. I'm Mike.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The first insurrectionist to take a plea....

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .