Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tunnels 2 Towers
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/11/2021 03:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/11/2021 03:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Fox donates $!M to their cause!

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 09/11/2021 05:32 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

" In the sacrifice of the first responders, in the mutual aid of strangers, in the solidarity of grief and grace, the actions of an enemy revealed the spirit of a people. And we were proud of our wounded nation.
In those fateful hours, we learned other lessons as well. We saw that Americans were vulnerable, but not fragile - that they possessed a core of strength that survives the worst that life can bring. We learned that bravery was more common than we imagined, emerging with sudden splendor in the face of death. We vividly felt how every hour with our loved ones was a temporary and holy gift. And we found that even the longest days end.

And we have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders, but from violence that gathers within.
There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit. And it is our continuing duty to confront them.

When it comes to the unity of America, those days seem distant from our own. Malign force seems at work in our common life that turns every disagreement into an argument, and every argument into a clash of cultures. So much of our politics has become a naked appeal to anger, fear and resentment. That leaves us worried about our nation and our future together.

I come without explanations or solutions. I can only tell you what I've seen At a time when religious bigotry might have flowed freely, I saw Americans reject prejudice and embrace people of Muslim faith. That is the nation I know.
At a time when nativism could have stirred hatred and violence against people perceived as outsiders, I saw Americans reaffirm their welcome to immigrants and refugees. That is the nation I know.
At a time when some viewed the rising generation as individualistic and decadent, I saw young people embrace an ethic of service and rise to selfless action. That is the nation I know.
This is not mere nostalgia. It is the truest version of ourselves. It is what we have been and can be again. -Dumbya bush

The 2nd dumbest president in our history, the dufus who ignored Afghanistan for foolish adventurism in iraq: slightly redeems himself.

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 09/12/2021 at 01:43 PM by nukeh2o
 09/11/2021 06:49 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: crankit Fox donates $!M to their cause!
its amazing there was any $ left to donate, after they finished their #Tunnel2Cranky'sBrain
 09/12/2021 10:40 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Good for Fox, they need to make up for the money Trump took away.

'Pure Evil': Report On Trump Administration Draining Fund For FDNY's 9/11 Responders Draws Outrage

http://www.forbes.com/sites/li...trage/?sh=65e6caea3182

I was right.
 09/14/2021 09:30 PM

Cole

What's the matter Krackhit, cat got your tongue?

I was right.
 09/15/2021 05:11 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

What's the matter Krackhit, cat got your tongue?

I think more like he has trump's little mushroom cap shoved in his mouth.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/15/2021 12:20 PM

crankit

You, colelsaw, should be the one ashamed that your libtard sources didn't step up to help!

09/15/2021 01:25 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

What's "tunnels to towers"? Is that a new board game, like "chutes and ladders"?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/15/2021 02:27 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

You, colelsaw, should be the one ashamed that your libtard sources didn't step up to help!

Who said they didn't?

I was right.
 09/15/2021 08:01 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

What's "tunnels to towers"? Is that a new board game, like "chutes and ladders"?

Is there no honor amongst you guys at all?
If you really don't know you should-

On September 11 2001, F.D.N.Y Firefighter Stephen Gerard Siller was off duty and on his way to play golf with his brother when he heard the news of a plane hitting the North Tower of the World Trade Center over his scanner. Immediately abandoning his plans, Stephen drove to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, which was closed for security purposes and as a result strapped 60lbs of equipment on his back and ran on foot to the Twin Towers to assist his emergency services colleagues.

Stephen made the ultimate sacrifice and tragically lost his life during the events of that day. As a result of his heroics and admirable bravery, his family established The Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation, which honours the sacrifice Stephen made and also military personnel, emergency services and first responders. A run/walk is now held annually in New York to honour the final steps that Stephen took and is widely recognised as one of the top 5k runs in America.

Lastly

Do not ever disgrace my murdered mother again and
Do not disgrace my profession and the hero's that gave all to save lives of people they did not know

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/15/2021 08:14 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

The Meat is BACK!

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/16/2021 04:46 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: 1974

The Meat is BACK!

Edited: 09/16/2021 at 04:55 AM by HAPDigital
 09/16/2021 05:23 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Is there no honor amongst you guys at all?

If you really don't know you should-

On September 11 2001, F.D.N.Y Firefighter Stephen Gerard Siller was off duty and on his way to play golf with his brother when he heard the news of a plane hitting the North Tower of the World Trade Center over his scanner. Immediately abandoning his plans, Stephen drove to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, which was closed for security purposes and as a result strapped 60lbs of equipment on his back and ran on foot to the Twin Towers to assist his emergency services colleagues.

Stephen made the ultimate sacrifice and tragically lost his life during the events of that day. As a result of his heroics and admirable bravery, his family established The Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation, which honours the sacrifice Stephen made and also military personnel, emergency services and first responders. A run/walk is now held annually in New York to honour the final steps that Stephen took and is widely recognised as one of the top 5k runs in America.

Lastly

Do not ever disgrace my murdered mother again and

Do not disgrace my profession and the hero's that gave all to save lives of people they did not know

Cool story bro. Stick around this time, but if you dish it, be prepared to take it.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/16/2021 05:26 AM

Lunchmeat

Thats pretty funny actually, love that movie. I'm always here just not gonna partake in the pointless barrage back and forth anymore. It not healthy and does nothing to make the world a better place, only worse.
Tarnishing selfless acts of heroism is just wrong though, I wasn't raised that way and will always step up to defend them.
Doesn't seem to mean much to todays younger generations. Most did forget.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/16/2021 05:41 AM

Cole

Thats pretty funny actually, love that movie. I'm always here just not gonna partake in the pointless barrage back and forth anymore. It not healthy and does nothing to make the world a better place, only worse.

Tarnishing selfless acts of heroism is just wrong though, I wasn't raised that way and will always step up to defend them.

It sure doesn't matter to Trump.

Seriously, I don't see how you people can keep defending this guy.

I was right.
 09/16/2021 06:12 AM

crankit

Where in this did he defend Trump--coleslaw!!

09/16/2021 06:36 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Try to pay attention Dranky.

It's a little early to be shitfaced already, but I'll give you the benefit and assume you're still downing PBR's from last night's frog gigging

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/16/2021 07:11 AM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: Cole

It sure doesn't matter to Trump.

Seriously, I don't see how you people can keep defending this guy.

Stick to the topic, nowhere did I mention Trump and I said I'm not gonna partake in the political crap. I don't really care for him and I hope he doesn't run again

09/16/2021 10:38 AM

StirfryMcflurry

sadly , a lot of these so called "good people" in this part of the forum don't like facts to get in the way of their "subject matter" and witch hunts. smh & they can GTFO.
 09/16/2021 10:39 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: crankit Where in this did he defend Trump--coleslaw!!
more like the usual ....slow-slaw.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tunnels 2 Towers

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .