Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Republicans explode with fury over Biden vaccine mandate: 'Absolutely Unconstitutional'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/09/2021 10:10 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/09/2021 10:10 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Republicans explode with fury over Biden vaccine mandate: 'Absolutely unconstitutional'
Biden's new mandates affect an estimated 100 million Americans
By Kyle Morris | Fox News

Republican members of Congress and state governors were appalled by news Thursday that President Joe Biden will force employers with more than 100 workers to require coronavirus vaccinations or test employees weekly, vowing to block the new policy and terming it unconstitutional.

The mandate, which is expected to affect as many as 100 million Americans in an array of jobs, including health care, directly impacts the private sector.

"This is absolutely unconstitutional," Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky, wrote in a tweet, attaching a link to the news.

"Mandates are not the answer," Rep. Neal Dunn, R-Fla., said in response. "Getting the vaccine should be up to you and your doctor - not the federal government."

"All 9 million federal employees should consult with their doctor and make a personal, informed decision about taking the vaccine," wrote Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo. "Instead, Sleepy Joe says take it or else... You don't lead by coercion. Biden has failed as a leader in every way."

"This is unconstitutional," said Rep. Robert Aderholt, R-Ala. "The U.S. Constitution does not give the President this type of authority. No where in Article 2 of the Constitution will you find anything that even remotely gives the President this kind of power."

Arizona Republican Gov. Doug Ducey vowed to "push back" against Biden.

"This is exactly the kind of big government overreach we have tried so hard to prevent in Arizona - now the Biden-Harris administration is hammering down on private businesses and individual freedoms in an unprecedented and dangerous way," Ducey wrote. "This will never stand up in court."

"This dictatorial approach is wrong, un-American and will do far more harm than good," Ducey added in another tweet. "How many workers will be displaced? How many kids kept out of classrooms? How many businesses fined? The vaccine is and should be a choice. We must and will push back."

"I strongly oppose Biden's authoritarian vaccine mandate on Americans, and believe it is a massive government overreach," said Rep. Lloyd Smucker, R-Pa.

Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem also weighed in on the news, saying the state is ready to hold the Biden administration legally responsible for the "unconstitutional rule."

"My legal team is standing by ready to file our lawsuit the minute @joebiden files his unconstitutional rule," Noem wrote in a tweet. "This gross example of federal intrusion will not stand."

"Elections have consequences," said Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala, as he shared the news on Twitter. "Biden's mandate underscores how important it is for Americans to know & weigh candidates' policies when voting. Liberty & freedom are at stake."

Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., vowed to introduce legislation to "block" the mandates.

"I will be introducing legislation to block this egregious assault on Americans' freedom and liberty," Biggs said. "We must fight against these attempts to force vaccine mandates on the American people."

"This is blatantly unconstitutional," wrote Rep. Barry Moore, R-Ala., in a tweet. "The decision to get vaccinated lies between you and your doctor - NOT the federal government. We must fight back against medical tyranny that dangerously violates Americans' individual freedoms."

"The president's action crosses the line," said Rep. Dusty Johnson, R-S.D. "I believe in the vaccine, but I also believe in a limited federal government. Effectively, this is a national vaccine mandate. Our federal government has never done this before, and it should not do so now."

In a statement to Fox News, Rep. Greg Murphy, R-N.C., who serves as one of only a few practicing physicians in Congress and is a member of the GOP Doctors Caucus, said he is against government vaccine mandates, saying the decision should be made by patients who have consulted with their doctors.

"As I have repeatedly said, the decision about whether or not to take the COVID-19 vaccine, like every other medical decision, is one that should be made between a patient and a doctor," Murphy said. "The government does not know what is best for each patient, nor do they have the authority to dictate patient-doctor health care decisions."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/09/2021 at 10:10 PM by Fish Killer
 09/10/2021 01:26 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Effeminate QOP shit stains did what?
 09/10/2021 03:03 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer Republicans explode....
Sadly, not enough of them. & Good - we need more of this. Like every one of them ....
 09/10/2021 03:29 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Heads. He meant heads.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 09/10/2021 04:17 AM

Cole

Republicans not only want to do nothing about the killer virus, they want to keep others from doing anything too. It's failure at the highest level.

Some times the best decisions aren't the most popular decisions.

I was right.
 09/10/2021 04:17 AM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/10/2021 04:20 AM

Cole

Because you carry the disease and spread it to those just like you; no mask, no vaccine.

It's a very simple concept with deadly results.

I was right.
 09/10/2021 04:29 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Because you carry the disease and spread it to those just like you; no mask, no vaccine.
It's a very simple concept with deadly results.

Thats THEIR problem...NOT YOURS!

They can get vaccinated and wear a mask ALSO!

OR THEY CAN STAY HOME!

THATS THEIR CHOICE!

IT"S A VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT....

AND AGAIN...thats none of your fucking business.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/10/2021 at 04:32 AM by Fish Killer
 09/10/2021 04:42 AM

Cole

It is very much my problem too. It effects the economy. It effects my choosing to get elective surgery. It effects me or my family if we get injured. A friend just had to delay his scheduled shoulder surgery because the hospital is full of Covid.

This effects everyone you selfish, POS asshole.

I was right.
 09/10/2021 04:44 AM

Fish Killer

It is very much my problem too. It effects the economy. It effects my choosing to get elective surgery. It effects me or my family if we get injured. A friend just had to delay his scheduled shoulder surgery because the hospital is full of Covid.

This effects everyone you selfish, POS asshole.

I have NATURAL IMMUNITY...BETTER THAN YOUR JAB!

FURTHERMORE YOUR 'ELECTIVE SURGERY' DOESN'T OVER-RIDE OTHERS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

FUCKWAD!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/10/2021 at 04:48 AM by Fish Killer
 09/10/2021 04:53 AM

follydude

These phony Conservitard "lawmakers" only know how to block, object and project.

They do nothing but protect their interests which is get reelected and prop up their corporate masters.

Who gives a damn what they think.

09/10/2021 04:58 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: follydude

These phony Conservitard "lawmakers" only know how to block, object and project.

They do nothing but protect their interests which is get reelected and prop up their corporate masters.

Who gives a damn what they think.

They sure know how to prove that natural immunity is way better than your 'jab'.

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/10/2021 05:06 AM

follydude

They don't know shit.

And, they are secretly Hi-5ing Biden's move.

They know that their state's economies can't continue.

They know that their hospitals can't continue.

They now can pin the tail on the donkey and shout & point "Democratic Tyranny".

The Conservitards are celebrating.

09/10/2021 06:08 AM

Cole

Didn't Washington force everyone to the the smallpox vaccine? Oh the tyranny! lol

I was right.
 09/10/2021 06:46 AM

Fish Killer

Didn't Washington force everyone to the the smallpox vaccine? Oh the tyranny! lol

NO!

LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/10/2021 07:06 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Because kids under 12 can't get vaccinated.

You unvaxxed dotards are brewing up newer and stronger variants, with Delta just the beginning.

Delta is now killing children.

This is on you unvaxxed idiots.

You dotards are actively and knowingly killing children ages 1-12+. How ironic. But unsuprising.

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/10/2021 07:08 AM

tom

It seems unfortunate, to me at least, that some must insist on their "freedom" at the expense of others, in this case, children, the infirmed, the elderly. How brave they are. What heros.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 09/10/2021 10:28 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tom It seems unfortunate, to me at least, that some must insist on their "freedom" at the expense of others, in this case, children, the infirmed, the elderly. How brave they are. What heros.
Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Deal with it.

I :heart; Q
 09/10/2021 10:39 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: 1974

Because kids under 12 can't get vaccinated.
You unvaxxed dotards are brewing up newer and stronger variants, with Delta just the beginning.
Delta is now killing children.
This is on you unvaxxed idiots.
You dotards are actively and knowingly killing children ages 1-12+. How ironic. But unsuprising.

Vaxxed people get covid all the time!

PROVED!

You do know that vaxxed people spread way more virus than unvaxxed ones...right?!?!

The vaxxed ones dont know they have covid or exhibit few symptoms...thus going out in PUBLIC and infecting the shit out of everyone!

The unvaxxed get sicker and stat home...or some even in a hospital...where they infect NO ONE!

SOOOOO... it's you vaxxed assholes that are in FACT infecting and killing children under 12 who 'can't be vaxxed'!

LIVE with it...asshole!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/10/2021 at 10:41 AM by Fish Killer
 09/10/2021 11:03 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: tom
It seems unfortunate, to me at least, that some must insist on their "freedom" at the expense of others, in this case, children, the infirmed, the elderly. How brave they are. What heros. [IMG][/IMG]

Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Deal with it.

Rechumpflicans explode with fury over coffee cup colors plots at starbucks. Or benghazi for years at a time. At businesses running their affairs without their constant interference. Local school boards following their own mandates as per the florida constitution!!
At democrat plots to make toilets nonfunctional. At plots to steer hurricanes with directed energy beam satellites. At jewish space lasers. At windmills causing cancer and killing BILLIONS OF BIRDS....etc
They live their lives in a constant state of uproar and agitation, waiting for....the next big thing! The latest hysteria driven outrage!
Yaaaaawn.....

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 09/10/2021 at 11:04 AM by nukeh2o
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .