Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Any idiot could have seen this coming regarding masking
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/03/2021 12:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/03/2021 12:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Will you guys believe it if it comes from one of Biden's top advisors?

What have I been saying since the beginning?

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/03/2021 12:40 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I've been and am still masking,even after getting inoculated. I haven't had even a sniffle in over a year. I guess, if the Idiot in charge when this started, had not "It's a hoax" it all up, we wouldn't be up Trump's Creek without a paddle.
 08/03/2021 12:40 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Snipes, no mask and vaccination?

Godspeed.
 08/03/2021 01:33 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

I've been and am still masking,even after getting inoculated. I haven't had even a sniffle in over a year. I guess, if the Idiot in charge when this started, had not "It's a hoax" it all up, we wouldn't be up Trump's Creek without a paddle.

This is a perfect example of how confused everyone is about how vaccines work, how masking works or don't work, and how confident people are in the effectiveness of these vaccines.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

08/03/2021 01:44 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Osterholm doubled down and said mask and use the best mask you can get.

He urged everyone to get vaccinated.

He said we need to go back to social distancing and avoid crowds.

Yes, any idiot could see it coming because it's been said and repeated for 18 months.

"We really need people to use high quality respiratory protection," said Osterholm. "If everybody in this country were to use one of these N95s, you can purchase those at hardware stores, online. We now have a lot of them, they're available. Then you start to really talk about protecting people. So it's not about a yes or no. It's about how do they do it. The final piece is, you know, our center has been actually following how people wear whatever they have on their face. And it amazes me that when we do frozen screenshots from TV programs...We continue to see up to a quarter 25% of people wear it under their nose. That's like fixing three of the five screen doors on your submarine. It doesn't do any good." Follow the public health fundamentals and help end this pandemic, no matter where you live - get vaccinated ASAP; if you live in an area with low vaccination rates, wear a face mask that fits snugly and is double layered, don't travel, social distance, avoid large crowds, don't go indoors with people you're not sheltering with (especially in bars), practice good hand hygiene, and to protect your life and the lives of others.

https://www.eatthis.com/news-o...hilling-delta-warning/

08/03/2021 01:47 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The vaccine was designed to keep people out of the hospital and it is working better than predicted.

As far as masks, the mandates were dropped and the virus exploded. That seems pretty cut and dry too.

I was right.

Edited: 08/03/2021 at 01:49 PM by Cole
 08/03/2021 02:03 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper Will you guys believe it if it comes from one of Biden's top advisors? What have I been saying since the beginning?
Ha! If God himself told these pig-headed fools that masks don't work, they'd still not believe it. Once a prog gets something in his head it stays there forever. They don't really have human brains in that they cannot reason or process new information. To give an example, every one of these NSR progs still believe that Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. And what has there been? 100+ investigations that have either cleared him or found no evidence?

I :heart; Q
 08/03/2021 02:07 PM

Cole

100+ investigations that have either cleared him or found no evidence?

Nope, there have been zero actually, not to mention that he was protected by Moscow Mitch himself.

The Mueller Report is free on Audible, have a listen if you want to sound slightly less stupid.

The mask mandates were dropped and the infection rate went up 500%. If it wasn't masks, what was it?

I was right.
 08/03/2021 02:08 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

CDC said unmasked folks should stay masked and vaccinated people were fine to go without around other vaccinated people but should still wear a mask of in tight spaces with unvaccinated people. The unvaccinated people all took off their masks and crowded into bars and such and here we are.

08/03/2021 02:10 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

You'll have to tune into GETtr or alexjonesOANN to find out the real answer for the 500 percent increase. Especially since the derp state compromised fox.

08/03/2021 02:11 PM

follydude

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper

Ha! If God himself told these pig-headed fools that masks don't work, they'd still not believe it. Once a prog gets something in his head it stays there forever. They don't really have human brains in that they cannot reason or process new information. To give an example, every one of these NSR progs still believe that Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. And what has there been? 100+ investigations that have either cleared him or found no evidence?

He is saying that masks are effective.

The N95. All of these homemade masks came about when the supply of PPE was disrupted and the T'rump administration told States and Municipalities that they were on their own. Remember, Maryland's governor buying PPE from South Korea based upon his wife's connections? Yeah. Just another example of T'rump dropping the ball.

And, why even bother chiming in?

You've made it abundantly clear that you won't wear a mask (N95 or otherwise) and that your aren't going to get vaccinated.

Good luck and go to that crowded bar, please.

08/03/2021 02:33 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: follydude

The N95. All of these homemade masks came about when the supply of PPE was disrupted and the T'rump administration told States and Municipalities that they were on their own. Remember, Maryland's governor buying PPE from South Korea based upon his wife's connections? Yeah. Just another example of T'rump dropping the ball.

You've made it abundantly clear that you won't wear a mask (N95 or otherwise) and that your aren't going to get vaccinated.

I've never shared shit about my medical history with a bunch of unstable randos on this site. Why would I? When was the last time you had a colonoscopy? Have you ever had an STD? Does your family have any history of mental illness? Do you still have your appendix? Since when is it acceptable to ask anyone anything about what medication they have taken or what procedures they have undergone? When I hear people ask questions like this in public, I just assume that they are socially handicapped.

My point was simple and has been consistent since the beginning of this thing. Cloth masks and neck gaiters do nothing. They are theatre. Less than 5% of the people I see walking around with their face covered have real N95 "masks". The people with the cotton masks and the neck gaiters are just making themselves look silly.

08/03/2021 02:46 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Nope, there have been zero actually, not to mention that he was protected by Moscow Mitch himself.

The Mueller Report is free on Audible, have a listen if you want to sound slightly less stupid.

The mask mandates were dropped and the infection rate went up 500%. If it wasn't masks, what was it?

A variant.

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/03/2021 02:50 PM

follydude

Originally posted by: follydude

I've never shared shit about my medical history with a bunch of unstable randos on this site. Why would I? When was the last time you had a colonoscopy? Have you ever had an STD? Does your family have any history of mental illness? Do you still have your appendix? Since when is it acceptable to ask anyone anything about what medication they have taken or what procedures they have undergone? When I hear people ask questions like this in public, I just assume that they are socially handicapped.

My point was simple and has been consistent since the beginning of this thing. Cloth masks and neck gaiters do nothing. They are theatre. Less than 5% of the people I see walking around with their face covered have real N95 "masks". The people with the cotton masks and the neck gaiters are just making themselves look silly.

I was addressing Papsmear who has, indeed, volunteered his vax status and mask position here, on this esteemed forum. Not you. Although, you should mentally prepare yourself for being asked whether you have been vaccinated in the future (just a premonition).

By the way, Osterholm did say that - in the absence of an N95 mask - double layers of cloth were better than no mask.

08/04/2021 06:05 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

If the right wing pillocks would have gotten vaccinated instead of throwing tantrums like a bunch soggy diaper toddlers in the toy isle we'd be done with this thing by now.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/04/2021 06:29 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

A variant.

MORON!

To some extent, yes, but mask free gathering was the real catalyst.

I was right.
 08/04/2021 06:32 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck If the right wing pillocks would have gotten vaccinated instead of throwing tantrums like a bunch soggy diaper toddlers in the toy isle we'd be done with this thing by now.
I wonder why covid is making a comeback in countries with very high vaccination rates. We will not be done with it for the foreseeable future. Best to get over the panic and get on with life. There is no point wasting today.

I :heart; Q
 08/04/2021 06:34 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

If the right wing pillocks would have gotten vaccinated instead of throwing tantrums like a bunch soggy diaper toddlers in the toy isle we'd be done with this thing by now.

I wonder why covid is making a comeback in countries with very high vaccination rates. We will not be done with it for the foreseeable future. Best to get over the panic and get on with life. There is no point wasting today.

The largest numbers by far are in the low vaxxed areas and this has been the case since the beginning.

I was right.

Edited: 08/04/2021 at 06:35 AM by Cole
 08/04/2021 06:39 AM

johnnyboy

I wonder if will rage through the villages. They don't like their government, masks and they have been told to get the vax but no one tells them what to do. You wanted to talk about any idiot? There's a whole cluster for you.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/04/2021 06:43 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Rusty: If the right wing pillocks would have gotten vaccinated instead of throwing tantrums... We'd be done with this thing..

You know that is not true...
The variants are coming from other countries...
Worldwide only %13 -%14 are fully vaccinated
Those variants are coming across our borders every day either legally or illegally..
The Delta variant virus load is the same in the vaccinated and the un-vaccinated so both transmit it equally....
The difference is that the vaccinated thought they were immune and so they stopped taking precautions...

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .