Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: STUDENT'S SHOCKING TESTIMONY: TEACHER ASSIGNED MANDATORY 'EQUITY' SURVEY SHE COULDN'T TELL PARENTS ABOUT
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/25/2021 12:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/25/2021 12:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

STUDENT'S SHOCKING TESTIMONY: TEACHER ASSIGNED MANDATORY 'EQUITY' SURVEY SHE COULDN'T TELL PARENTS ABOUT
BRODIGAN
JULY 23, 2021

It's sad for our children to be on the front lines exposing the radical leftist garbage their teachers are trying to indoctrinate our children with. It's sad when it's a high school student speaking out and taking hidden videos. When it's a fourth-grader, this is where you start throwing chairs and wind up being dragged out of a meeting by the sergeant-at-arms.

This girl is a fourth-grader from Minnesota. She went to the school board because of the teacher giving something we'll call a CRT-adjacent assignment that was a) confusing, b) questionable, and c) the students were told not to tell their parents about. Please try to contain your emotions until I say when.

"My teacher said that I could not skip any questions even when I didn't understand them. One question asked us what gender we identify with. I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates.

A boy in my class asked my teacher if his mom could explain the question to him because even after the teacher explained it he still didn't understand. My teacher told him that he was not allowed to ask his mom and that we cannot repeat any of the questions to our parents.
Don't get angry yet. There's more.

I want the school board to know how uncomfortable and nervous this made me. My mom always tells me I can tell her anything, but she also tells me I can trust my teachers too. Being asked to hide this from my mom made me feel very uncomfortable ... like I was doing something wrong.
Hold off on the anger. You need to know that the public school district, funded by your extortionate school taxes, paid and commissioned a radical left-wing activist group to conduct the survey."

Okay, now.

"Equity" being one of the left's new market-tested buzzwords because the actual word, MARXISM, doesn't poll well.

I don't want to say all teachers are horrible and looking to play our kids against their parents and against their others. I'm sure many of them just wanna teach. But the bad ones like this fourth-grade teacher need to be called out and shamed. And the good ones need to start speaking out because, according to the nation's largest teachers' union, all of you agree with this bulllshit.

Fourth-graders should be playing softball and soccer. Not going to school board meeting because their teacher is a horrible human being.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/25/2021 02:24 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Fuck you. You're boring. I couldn't finish the message title you sad fat Qook because of the all caps, run-on nonsense.

Is that how Qotards communicate among themselves? Or is it Madison Cawthorn write like a girl shit?
 07/25/2021 03:15 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Fuck you. You're boring. I couldn't finish the message title you sad fat Qook because of the all caps, run-on nonsense.

Is that how Qotards communicate among themselves? Or is it Madison Cawthorn write like a girl shit?

All you had to do was watch a youtube video?

Was that too hard for you?

YEP!

You're one ignorant fuck!

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/26/2021 05:28 AM

Greensleeves

I didn't read your last post either fuck you
 07/26/2021 05:42 AM

Fish Killer

I didn't read your last post either fuck you

Liar!

But we ALL know that.

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/26/2021 07:39 PM

Greensleeves

Hey Qook, I haven't ever lied on the forum because I, like other courageous heroes on the forum, am on the side of science, truth, and right.

Hey douche bag, is Qrump getting reinstated soon? Or no?
 07/26/2021 08:21 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Is this anything like the political influence surveys just mandated for colleges and universities by desantis and that kook ass legislature?
Politically repiglican indoctrination education must be strictly adhered to!
Hey swishfish: stfu

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 05:01 AM

Fish Killer

I haven't ever lied on the forum because I, like other courageous heroes on the forum, am on the side of science, truth, and right.

What an EPIC fucking liar!

Are you sure you aren't Coleslaw?

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/27/2021 05:58 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

I haven't ever lied on the forum because I, like other courageous heroes on the forum, am on the side of science, truth, and right.

What an EPIC fucking liar!

Are you sure you aren't Coleslaw?

I can't do a handstand on a skateboard.

I was right.
 07/27/2021 06:26 AM

Greensleeves

Thank you Cole, and you can slay a roundhouse! So there's that...
 07/27/2021 06:54 AM

Fish Killer

BUT...you're both POS pathological liars.

So there's that...

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/27/2021 12:03 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Fuck you. You're boring. I couldn't finish the message title you sad fat Qook because of the all caps, run-on nonsense. Is that how Qotards communicate among themselves? Or is it Madison Cawthorn write like a girl shit?
Hey Greendick, when you reply like this is actually makes his argument look stronger. Just sayin! If you don't have a counter why go right to personal attacks why not just leave it be? Geuss one of those lovers quarrels gotta get last word...

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Edited: 07/27/2021 at 12:07 PM by surferclimber
 07/27/2021 12:16 PM

surferclimber

But seriously, all of this stuff is out of place that early in our schools! There is a need for students to learn things like STEM, we need engineers & computer programmers etc etc. And while being woke is important, as is being aware of how fucked up our history & white privilege and everything, but that shouldn't be the focus of our educational system. As if you get all that, but don't gain any skills needed in the workforce, or preparation for college level academia, well then what's the point of "an education."

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Edited: 07/27/2021 at 12:17 PM by surferclimber
 07/27/2021 12:32 PM

nukeh2o

Hey surf climb: got two words for you: Betsy devos.
Political indoktrination trumped stem education for four years.

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 04:48 PM

surferclimber

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Hey surf climb: got two words for you: Betsy devos. Political indoktrination trumped stem education for four years.
Yeah agree! Our schools are not in a good place for so many reasons!!! Maybe if our educational systems were better we wouldn't have half the problems we have, maybe people wouldn't buy into crazy crap and actually be able to think logically. One can dream right...

07/27/2021 05:14 PM

nukeh2o

Well sir then: talk! Educate! If you surf, dive, paddle, fish: use the wisdom you have learned to dispel all these terrible anti science, anti education, anti environment lies and misinformation.
This is America, it is up to us to stop this madness.
If we don't, these treasonous lying swine will continue spreading their poison unchecked
Get busy y'all

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 06:28 PM

surferclimber

Edited: 07/27/2021 at 06:28 PM by surferclimber
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .