Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: BLACK DAD HAMMERS SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR TEACHING DAUGHTER HER WHITE MOM'S 'EVIL' AND IT MANAGES TO GET WORSE
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/07/2021 08:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/07/2021 08:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

BLACK DAD HAMMERS SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR TEACHING DAUGHTER HER WHITE MOM'S 'EVIL' AND IT MANAGES TO GET WORSE
BRODIGAN
JULY 06, 2021

The largest teachers' union in the country just voted to promote CRT in schools. All 50 states, all 14,000 school districts. Using the pandemic to show how much the teachers' unions hate parents and students was just the warm-up act. The NEA (National Educators Association) said CRT is coming. Democrats have to think up a new lie about CRT being a Fox News myth. That makes videos like this all the more important to amplify. This father has an issue with the idea of white people being evil being promoted to his kids. I'm sure their white mother isn't thrilled about it either.

Amazing parent testimony on Critical Race Theory in our schools. pic.twitter.com/Llbe0yBn4U

- James Lindsay, uncitable (@ConceptualJames) July 5, 2021
The problem with bringing [CRT] to the high school and grade school level is that we don't have the educators to properly teach these kids. Instead, they're using it as their own agenda to indoctrinate kids to hate each other. Whether you believe that to be true or not, the reality is that's what happening. Critical race theory is teaching that white people are bad. That's not true. That would teach my daughter that her mother's evil.
Hold on to your butts. That's NOT the bad part.

You already have an educator within your staff that has pulled my daughter aside and said, "Well, you're a minority, so you know better than to engage in certain things." When it was brought to the school's attention, nothing happened to the educator. Instead, my daughter was brought in and she was ridiculed.
Wow.

This dad is a better man than I am. If it were me, I'd be one of those crazy people the sergeant-at-arms was dragging out of the school. He realized the camera was on him and had a more important point to make. That STARTED with him pointing out what CRT was and who specifically it was meant for. HINT: not grade-schoolers.

The teachers' unions care more about their Marxist ideology than they ever did about students or parents. Democrats like Joe Biden and his White House will do whatever the unions tell them to as long as the money is on the nightstands. It's more important than ever for the people to stand toogether.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .