Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: liberal tactics
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/21/2021 07:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2021 07:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Here is one to think about. https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/06/21/that-loudmouth-troublemaker-is-an-fbi-snitch-n2591233
 06/21/2021 07:55 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Link for lazy progs. Schlichter is pretty good. And, I'd say there is a good chance that the FBI had their hands in a bunch of things. They, like everything touched by progs, have ruined its reputation.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/21/2021 08:16 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

One question, why would the FBI instigate an attack on the capital?

I was right.
 06/21/2021 08:18 AM

Cole

Another question, do you actually believe that we all have FBI agents on speed dial?

Well, that poses a third, why do we need an FBI agent on speed dial?

I was right.
 06/21/2021 08:19 AM

Cole

I'll answer: You guys are fucking crazy.

I was right.
 06/21/2021 08:21 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole One question, why would the FBI instigate an attack on the capital?
The answer is obvious for most of us. But, I am aware that I am dealing with, shall we say, a less than imaginative group. So, I will give you a hint - why would the FBI lie and fabricate evidence about Trump-Russian collusion. which is documented?

06/21/2021 08:26 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

The answer is obvious for most of us. But, I am aware that I am dealing with, shall we say, a less than imaginative group. So, I will give you a hint - why would the FBI lie and fabricate evidence about Trump-Russian collusion. which is documented?

You think it was to get him out of office, which he already was by the time of the capital riot.

I baited you into that in less time than it takes me to snag fish filler. LOL!

I was right.
 06/21/2021 08:40 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/21/2021 08:41 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole One question, why would the FBI instigate an attack on the capital?
You think it was to get him out of office, which he already was by the time of the capital riot. I baited you into that in less time than it takes me to snag fish filler. LOL!
Nope. But no more hints.

06/21/2021 08:53 AM

Cole

You think it was to get him out of office, which he already was by the time of the capital riot.

I baited you into that in less time than it takes me to snag fish filler. LOL!

Nope. But no more hints.

Sure. lol

I was right.
 06/21/2021 10:59 AM

johnnyboy

The whole article is an unsupported inference. THe idea that unindicted co conpirators were not identified because they are FBI agents is laughably stupid. They are not identified because their lives would be ruined if they were, they are not formally charged and most have not been conclusively identified. The comparison with the Michigan Governor attempted kidnap is that those informants participated in the Cosplaytriots plot until it was time to kidnap her. Thats how they were caught. The dumbass insurrectionists went through with it. Big difference.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/21/2021 11:03 AM

tpapablo

Progs say no. So, it happened. Definitive proof. The onloy question now is will it see the light of day.

06/21/2021 11:12 AM

3rdworldlover

Everyone knew ya'll queda was planning something stupid for the 6th.
It would've been negligent of the FBI to not infiltrate the domestic terrorists.
 06/21/2021 11:19 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Everyone knew ya'll queda was planning something stupid for the 6th. It would've been negligent of the FBI to not infiltrate the domestic terrorists.
Why didn't they stop this mass uprising then?

06/21/2021 11:43 AM

3rdworldlover

After a mob of his supporters broke into the Capitol building on Wednesday, President Donald Trump was initially hesitant to deploy the National Guard to respond, CNN and the New York Times reported, leaving Vice President Mike Pence to make the call while Trump continued to complain on Twitter about his electoral loss.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jo...itol/?sh=4bf247261e18

And amazingly, the steps of the capitol were covered with National Guard troops in advance of a Georgia Floyd protest.

Also note the violent tactics deployed to clear a peaceful protest for Trump's bible in front of a church photo-op.
 06/21/2021 11:48 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The whole article is an unsupported inference. THe idea that unindicted co conpirators were not identified because they are FBI agents is laughably stupid. They are not identified because their lives would be ruined if they were.....

What makes them special? Why are their lives any more important than the guy who put his boots on Pelosi's desk and the rest of the political prisoners who are receiving two slop meals a day and 30-minutes of sunlight?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/21/2021 11:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover After a mob of his supporters broke into the Capitol building on Wednesday, President Donald Trump was initially hesitant to deploy the National Guard to respond, CNN and the New York Times reported, leaving Vice President Mike Pence to make the call while Trump continued to complain on Twitter about his electoral loss. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jo...tol/?sh=4bf247261e18 And amazingly, the steps of the capitol were covered with National Guard troops in advance of a Georgia Floyd protest. [IMG][/IMG] Also note the violent tactics deployed to clear a peaceful protest for Trump's bible in front of a church photo-op.
Trump had advised the local folks to beef up security and they said no. And Trump had nothing to do with Lafayette Park. That was the Park Police acting on something they had planned prior to Trump's visit. Totally unrelated.

06/21/2021 12:06 PM

3rdworldlover

BTW, my statement was not meant to suggest the unindicted co-conspirators could be FBI or federal agents.
What a ridiculous conspiracy theory.
For what purpose?
 06/21/2021 12:08 PM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

After a mob of his supporters broke into the Capitol building on Wednesday, President Donald Trump was initially hesitant to deploy the National Guard to respond, CNN and the New York Times reported, leaving Vice President Mike Pence to make the call while Trump continued to complain on Twitter about his electoral loss.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jo...sh=4bf247261e18

And amazingly, the steps of the capitol were covered with National Guard troops in advance of a Georgia Floyd protest.

[IMG][/IMG]

Also note the violent tactics deployed to clear a peaceful protest for Trump's bible in front of a church photo-op.

Trump had advised the local folks to beef up security and they said no. And Trump had nothing to do with Lafayette Park. That was the Park Police acting on something they had planned prior to Trump's visit. Totally unrelated.

Trump asked for 10,000 National Guard to protect his mob, something his own advisors admitted to refusing for the sake of optics. Trump's story now is a lie, that he requested it and Congress turned it down.
 06/21/2021 12:36 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

BTW, my statement was not meant to suggest the unindicted co-conspirators could be FBI or federal agents.

What a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

For what purpose?

You have to be playing dumb. Why impeach a President who is no longer President?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : liberal tactics

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .