Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What a Shit Show
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/16/2021 06:24 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/16/2021 06:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I watched national news (ABC) and they talked about President Biden seeking the release of two Americans from Russian prison.

One, a former Marine - Trevor Reed - called by Putin as a "common drunk", went to Russia for a friend's wedding and got wasted. He beat up some townsfolk, then the local cops and when the FSB showed up, he tried to kick their ass. So, he's rotting for 10 to 15.

The second, also a former Marine, was there for a wedding in 2018 and was super sneaky. He deccribed himself as a "Russophile" and back in Ohio was a auto parts supplier. He had all sorts of spy gear and flash drives and was a dick when the authorities questioned him. Throwing a hissy fit. They arrested him.

What's up with this James Earl Ray behavour? Why are these wackos doing this drunk in Russia thing?
 06/16/2021 06:43 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Trump's staff literally wrote books on his incompetence and you held him up as an outsider. Perhaps impotent rage is all you have left.

And Biden's staff will be writing books about his mental incapacity. Some have already writen about it, though not yet in books. And what's wrong with impotent rage? I actually took a self-help course on how to summon and enjoy my inner impotent rage. It improved my life immensely.

Hilarious that the senile old man beat the man-baby Trump though. I mean, who could lose to sputtering grampa?

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/16/2021 08:02 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Yeah, Americans will awaken to the folly of their ways....and accept Marxism as their saviour any day now, krusty.
Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.
That's so achin' tired. Democracy might have a chance.....
President Biden.

It's a democratic hoax
 06/17/2021 04:33 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Trump's staff literally wrote books on his incompetence and you held him up as an outsider. Perhaps impotent rage is all you have left.

And Biden's staff will be writing books about his mental incapacity. Some have already writen about it, though not yet in books. And what's wrong with impotent rage? I actually took a self-help course on how to summon and enjoy my inner impotent rage. It improved my life immensely.

Hilarious that the senile old man beat the man-baby Trump though. I mean, who could lose to sputtering grampa?

The senile old man didn't beat anyone!

He stayed in his basement.

The corrupt commie demoshit deep-state beat Trump with FRAUD!

F

R

A

U

D

!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2021 04:41 AM

Zeus

I especially like Biden's scripted post summit press conference. All the questions asked were prepared and on cue cards for old slow Joe to read. Except for the last one which he freaked out over. He really should learn to laugh like Kamala does when she has no good answer. CNN even gave Putin a big win. Really what do you all like about this administration other than it's not Trump? Do you really like runaway inflation, rising energy prices, higher taxes, sky rocketing crime, unregulated emigration and CRT?
 06/17/2021 05:14 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

This thread is both hilarious, yet sad. It can't be anymore obvious what a senile, borderline dementia inflicted President the libtards voted in....solely because of their manufactured hatred/brainwashing towards Trump. And what is their response to how pathetic and embarrassing their choice is? Only to espouse more hatred and bigotry. Democrats really haven't changed at all, have they. Still the party of hate, racism, and bigotry using "virtue" to project their own insecurities on to others. Pathetic.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/17/2021 05:16 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I most certainly like higher taxes on those that do not pay them! But for us plebes, we will not see higher taxes, so quit lying.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/17/2021 05:17 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It was a perfect trip.

I was right.
 06/17/2021 05:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: OBX This thread is both hilarious, yet sad. It can't be anymore obvious what a senile, borderline dementia inflicted President the libtards voted in....solely because of their manufactured hatred/brainwashing towards Trump. And what is their response to how pathetic and embarrassing their choice is? Only to espouse more hatred and bigotry. Democrats really haven't changed at all, have they. Still the party of hate, racism, and bigotry using "virtue" to project their own insecurities on to others. Pathetic.
You are being far too easy on them. On the bright side, they are getting their asses kicked as of late. Everyone now knows that they scammed the electorate by running a senile candidate. The crime they have caused is creating a nationwide uproar. So is the CRT they are trying to force down the throats of everyone. The trillion dollar deficits aren't winning them any friends. In fact every policy they are espousing is unpopular (except with the Europeans and enemies).

I :heart; Q
 06/17/2021 05:29 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Joe Biden is on his first overseas trip as president of the United States, and if you're only reading the mainstream, establishment media or watching liberal network TV, it couldn't be going better.

But nothing could be further from the truth. The 78-year-old is blundering his way across Europe, mumbling incoherently at press conferences, dissing Queen Elizabeth II, and winning little support from the world's richest nations to take on China.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2021 05:30 AM

Cole

Debt, you mean like Republicans wanting to add the cost of infrastructure to the national tab? lol

Scammed the electorate by running a senile candidate? I thought the election was stolen. lol x 2

As for the OUTRAGE, that's what you Republicans do, the rest of us know Biden is doing fine. The perfect trip to Europe is the prime example.

I was right.
 06/17/2021 05:35 AM

RustyTruck

I see some asses are still sore from November.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/17/2021 05:38 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Fish Killer Joe Biden is on his first overseas trip as president of the United States, and if you're only reading the mainstream, establishment media or watching liberal network TV, it couldn't be going better. But nothing could be further from the truth. The 78-year-old is blundering his way across Europe, mumbling incoherently at press conferences, dissing Queen Elizabeth II, and winning little support from the world's richest nations to take on China.
Unfortunately for press and progs propaganda, we have eyes and ears. Beyond that, who in their right mind would trust what the press says anymore. I dare say that most people now use my patented "prog theory of truth" when listening to the press - the opposite of whatever they are saying is the truth. Thus, if the press says that Biden did great, everyone interprets that to mean that he screwed up on a Biblical scale, which he did.

06/17/2021 05:49 AM

Greensleeves

Qotards don't have eyes and ears at all...

they await their orders/hate-speech/musings of their orange daddy and then whine like miserably sad old men.

It's over. Joe is the leader of America. He is infinitely more qualified and dignified than his predecessor.

Edited: 06/17/2021 at 05:49 AM by Greensleeves
 06/17/2021 05:54 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Qotards don't have eyes and ears at all...

they await their orders/hate-speech/musings of their orange daddy and then whine like miserably sad old men.

It's over. Joe is the leader of America. He is infinitely more qualified and dignified than his predecessor.

Right on Greenie. I love the Trump fans devotion to things like Constitution too, even though they have no clue as to what it contains or even stands for for that matter. Nascar sold them patriotism and they are damn sure going to show it!

OUTRAGE! over the little things and a blind eye to what really matters.

I was right.

Edited: 06/17/2021 at 05:55 AM by Cole
 06/17/2021 05:57 AM

RustyTruck

Ol' Joe will be up there babbling until Kamala takes over, and there's not a damn thing the trumpie boys can do about it.

I hope Kamala mandates CRT training for all trumpists. They need to put aside the fairy tales and learn the real history of this country.

06/17/2021 06:03 AM

Greensleeves

russki doesn't know what a savvy diplomat looks like either...

No wonder he digs Putin. The translations are easy for russki to handle and leave out that Putin wants to destroy America...

As for qotards... yes they made their dingy and bed bug infested bed...
 06/17/2021 06:10 AM

Cole

That's why I don't understand the outrage, Joe ain't going anywhere and if and when he does, another Democrat is taking over.

I was right.
 06/17/2021 06:36 AM

Greensleeves

I think outrage is their normal state of existence.

Edited: 06/17/2021 at 06:40 AM by Greensleeves
 06/17/2021 06:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole That's why I don't understand the outrage, Joe ain't going anywhere and if and when he does, another Democrat is taking over.
Poining out a fact is not outrage. Joe is going somewhere. He is fading fast. No way he will make it four years. No cure for alzheimers. Yes, another dem will take his place. We are aware of that. The concern there is that she will get us into a major war and/or completely tank the economy. Otherwise, she will get exactly nothing done. Harris is the definition of ineffective. No one thinks much of her. But, at the end of the day, the dems will have no choice but to make her their candidate in 2024 (can't very well boot a sitting president who is a minority and woman, can you?) and she will lose by a big margin. I have waited out terrible presidents before (see Obama) and can do it again.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : What a Shit Show

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .