Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What a Shit Show
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/16/2021 06:24 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/16/2021 06:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

After Old Joe's performances at the G7 and NATO earlier this week, I fully expect today he'll have Putin laughing like Kamala does when she can't answer a reporter's question. Never thought I'd be ashamed of the USA, but this administration is a complete embarrassment for the whole world to see. And if you haven't seen the news, Russia is staging massive naval exercises very near the Hawaiian Islands to commemorate the occasion
 06/16/2021 07:53 AM

tpapablo

The ones who should be ashamed are the utter fools who voted for a senile man for president. How coujld anyone but progs think that would go well? Stunning stupidity. I see that Biden screwed up before the discussions with Putin even started. Right now, the department that has to issue explanations/clarifications for Dementia Joe's mistakes must be the most overworked department in all of gov't.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/16/2021 08:20 AM

tpapablo

First screw-up.

06/16/2021 08:43 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

It was a shit show - you know that time trump literally sucked putins balls for 45 min for the whole world to see. Yup it was super embarrassing. Glad we got rid of that creepy old dude.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/16/2021 08:49 AM

tpapablo

Seriously? What a fiasco. Dementia Joe's press statement coming up. Put your bags over your heads, folks.

06/16/2021 09:01 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Seriously? What a fiasco.

Dementia Joe's press statement coming up. Put your bags over your heads, folks.

WOW! That's almost as a bad as wearing a tan suit! The horror.

Qotards = clowns, LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/16/2021 09:12 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Whatever the TrumPatsies (putin lovers?) complain about regarding this Biden/Putin meeting pales in comparison to any of Trumps meetings with Putin.
Trump was Putin's bitch, and it was obvious in many of Trumps decisions, statements, and actions.
The TrumPatsies have lost any credibility in this area.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/16/2021 09:35 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Let's Look at the Record

What has President Trump done in relation to Russia during his time in office? Here are only a handful of examples:

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth - exceeding $25 billion - in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria - U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the country's future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

* Offered a proposal to Poland to host a permanent contingent of U.S. troops, in the way that Germany and Italy have done since World War II, to help secure Poland's 180-mile long border with Russia.

* Discussed with Ukraine's president the enhancement of cooperation in security and defense sectors, and the importance of keeping tight sanctions on Russia - to Putin a most unwelcome development.

* Pressured Germany over its status as the largest buyer of Russian natural gas, and as a huge buyer of Russia coal and mineral oil.

* Sanctioned four Russian entities and seven individuals in response to a 2018 attempt to interfere in U.S. midterm elections, including Russian financier Yevgeniy Prigozhin, a wealthy loyalist nicknamed "Putin's chef" who has his mitts in many pies.

* Suspended its obligations under the 1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces Treaty because Russia was not complying with it.

In all, as a Brookings Institute analysis revealed, the Trump administration has enacted more than 50 sanctions or policy actions on Russia, many being severe, from May 15, 2017 - four months after Trump took office - to the present day.
But the Left would much prefer that you remain ignorant about these and their blind minions still call Trump a Putin lover despite the reality that Trump has been the most restrictive and punitive President against Russian interests.

06/16/2021 10:24 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Could nobody possibly post a link to his tripe
 06/16/2021 10:34 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

via MEME

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/16/2021 12:17 PM

wtf

End of the day - take away that trump is a shit human - he ignited a culture war and played politics instead of governing. Worst jobs president ever and 600k dead, deficit increased, tax give away that benefited the wealthy. Anything else +, which there are a few, pales in comparison. End of story...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/16/2021 12:40 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

President Biden did an OUTSTANDING job at the G7.......America's Back!
 06/16/2021 01:40 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide President Biden did an OUTSTANDING job at the G7.......America's Back!
Sure, in the sense that he didn't keel over, show up naked or grope one of the first ladies or men. So it went better than I expected too.

06/16/2021 02:00 PM

johnnyboy

You guys miss your bully. Stockholm syndrome. I get it. But these feelings aren't something you can explain to people that don't have that love for a guy who doesn't prepare, banks on making friends with people who mock him and then declare victory early and often after embarrassing himself. Biden is old. He's got a stutter. Keep riding those things and you may feel better about your loser getting his ass kicked while impotently raging with no social platform.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/16/2021 03:39 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy You guys miss your bully. Stockholm syndrome. I get it. But these feelings aren't something you can explain to people that don't have that love for a guy who doesn't prepare, banks on making friends with people who mock him and then declare victory early and often after embarrassing himself. Biden is old. He's got a stutter. Keep riding those things and you may feel better about your loser getting his ass kicked while impotently raging with no social platform.
Not just us, JB. His own staff is in on it too. How many times has Dementia Joe said, "my staff will be angry at me?" They know he is not up for the job. I suppose they are Trump-lovers too? Apparently that same staff told Trudeau of Canada that he wouldn't last past 2022. Trudeau a Trump-lover with Stockhold syndrome? Nope, ain't just old Tpap.

06/16/2021 03:41 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Where's our free piglets, welfare farmer boy?

It's a democratic hoax
 06/16/2021 03:49 PM

johnnyboy

Trump's staff literally wrote books on his incompetence and you held him up as an outsider. Perhaps impotent rage is all you have left.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/16/2021 04:17 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Trump's staff literally wrote books on his incompetence and you held him up as an outsider. Perhaps impotent rage is all you have left.
And Biden's staff will be writing books about his mental incapacity. Some have already writen about it, though not yet in books. And what's wrong with impotent rage? I actually took a self-help course on how to summon and enjoy my inner impotent rage. It improved my life immensely.

06/16/2021 04:50 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"I actually took a self-help course on how to summon and enjoy my inner impotent rage. It improved my life immensely."

Was that a course in obtaining your chumpf u lawish certificate?
At least emperor oinkafeller got the impotent part correct.
Inflate-o-dates are easy.....

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 06/16/2021 at 04:51 PM by nukeh2o
 06/16/2021 05:34 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

hearing it.................................... echoooooo echoooooooo echoooooooo echoooooooooooo echoooooooooooooooooo echoooooooooooooooooooooooo echoooooooooooooooooooooooooo echoooooooooooooooooooo echooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo echoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo echoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : What a Shit Show

1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .