Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Florida no longer democratic.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 12:21 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/14/2021 06:38 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Florida is clearly a future shithole. Between climate change and rapid consumption of resources, especially fresh water, the prognosis for south jersey (formerly Florida) is poor. I'll be making my way out on my own terms and in my own time, but the best time to be here was yesterday.
You don't need to worry yet, Rusty. There is but one circumstance that predicts a state's fall into shitholedom - complete dem control. If dems control your state, you either are or soon will be a shithole. Otherwise, you are fine. We are fine at the moment. Well, Biden and company are currently attempting to make the entire country a shithole and making progress. So, you are right to worry a little.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/14/2021 09:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No, you're not fine. This place will be out of water pretty soon, and since ya'll hate taxes, it's likely the infrastructure will continue to decline. Schools are already shit, most of the good teachers my kids had are gone now to get higher wages in blue or purple states. The economy is based on slave wage labor, and those folks can't afford to live indoors due to rampant real estate speculation. You'll be seeing them panhandling on a corner near you. Maybe you can get Feldwebel Ivey to roust them now and again, but they aren't going away. Shame, the east coast of FL was a great place to live before the freeloaders showed up.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Florida no longer democratic.

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .