Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's failed photo-opp
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 08:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/14/2021 10:15 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Snippy does believe the stuff he posts at all. There is a total lack of appreciation for any counter point in a way that shows he cannot ever leave his talking points.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/14/2021 10:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Originally posted by: Sniper

I think it is because it isn't about Trump at all. You have entirely too much hate in your hearts for anyone with opposing viewpoints. Part of your brain recognizes that this is completely intolerant and you know that isn't who you would like to be seen as. However, if you can convince yourself that everyone who opposes you is evil, well there's your answer. You can be completely intolerant and trick yourself into thinking that you are a hero for it.

"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

--Joseph Goebbels

Qnipe strikes again..

I guess that's why I'm always accusing everyone I disagree with of being a racist, a nazi, or a fascist then, right? Oh, wait. That's you guys.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/14/2021 10:25 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Snipe in the bull$hit zone... hate in liberals hearts? whoa did that come directly from Ailes ghost to you qnipe? You are sorely mistaken qotard. We laugh at you and your kind!

Hey qotard give it a try, let go, read something, burst the bubble and get some fresh air, pick up that discarded skateboard, put the radio on some music or NPR it will be liberating.

course you could go on digging your bloated corpse of a movement. (gross) it's all good...
 06/14/2021 11:40 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I think it is because it isn't about Trump at all. You have entirely too much hate in your hearts for anyone with opposing viewpoints. Part of your brain recognizes that this is completely intolerant and you know that isn't who you would like to be seen as. However, if you can convince yourself that everyone who opposes you is evil, well there's your answer. You can be completely intolerant and trick yourself into thinking that you are a hero for it.

--Joseph Goebbels

Qnipe strikes again..

I guess that's why I'm always accusing everyone I disagree with of being a racist, a nazi, or a fascist then, right? Oh, wait. That's you guys.

I'll pay you $100 for every single white supermacist that voted Biden and I'll even go as far back to Clinton too.

Based on your words above, you should be raking it in. Good luck...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/14/2021 12:45 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: wtf

--Joseph Goebbels

Qnipe strikes again..

I guess that's why I'm always accusing everyone I disagree with of being a racist, a nazi, or a fascist then, right? Oh, wait. That's you guys. [IMG][/IMG]

I'll pay you $100 for every single white supermacist that voted Biden and I'll even go as far back to Clinton too.

I'll pay you $100 for every white supremacist that you can find in a week because I've never met a single one. I don't think white supremacists are a large voting block.

Also, you realize that Boston has been referred to as the most racist city in the United States for a reason, right?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/14/2021 05:21 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

--Joseph Goebbels

Qnipe strikes again..

I guess that's why I'm always accusing everyone I disagree with of being a racist, a nazi, or a fascist then, right? Oh, wait. That's you guys. [IMG][/IMG]

I'll pay you $100 for every white supremacist that you can find in a week because I've never met a single one. I don't think white supremacists are a large voting block.

Also, you realize that Boston has been referred to as the most racist city in the United States for a reason, right?

You are not from around here I can see. I grew up with plenty. You know some, you just don't know it.

Not sure wtf Boston has to do with anything. And I am very aware of their history.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump's failed photo-opp

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .