Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's failed photo-opp
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 08:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2021 10:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Snipe, you don't get a re-do on 2020. Try to get over it.

And you idiots aren't going to be able to regain the public's trust in our media or in our health agencies. I know you guys can't see any of that though. It is hard for people to act rationally or see things clearly when they have been duped into a chronic fit of rage.

Only one raging is you and the rest of the qotards, I'm just chillin'...

Sounds like ignorance truly is bliss, then. Get better soon.

You should know, qotards the most ignorant walking the planet. Right here you are continuing to try and gaslight people. LMFAO

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 11:04 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Snipe, you don't get a re-do on 2020. Try to get over it.

And you idiots aren't going to be able to regain the public's trust in our media or in our health agencies. I know you guys can't see any of that though. It is hard for people to act rationally or see things clearly when they have been duped into a chronic fit of rage.

You should know, qotards the most ignorant walking the planet. Right here you are continuing to try and gaslight people. LMFAO

I'M gaslighting you??? I'm showing plenty of examples of how you have already been thoroughly gaslit. And boy, did they do a number on you guys. If you just don't care whether you are believing lies or not as long as you get the outcome you want and your team wins, then just say so. We already know you are crazy. Might as well just admit that in your fairytale reality that the truth doesn't matter.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/11/2021 11:39 AM

wtf

Posting lies and half truths is not showing 'plenty of examples'. I have 'alternative facts' - remember that one - LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 12:54 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper Or that is how you bunch of twats cried about it for weeks. Turns out it is just another lie. Why do we believe ANYTHING our media tells us anymore? You guys just guzzle all the goo you can get out of the rotten legacy media. Remember when yall cried for two weeks because you said Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp with a bible by a church? You guessed it, another lie. RUSSIA!!!! - LIE The dossier - LIE Jussie Smullett - LIE Nooses at Nascar - LIE Trump told people to drink bleach - LIE Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine - LIE "Anonymous" bombshell - LIE Trump called fallen soldiers suckers - LIE Bounties on the heads of American soldiers - LIE Hydroxychloriquine doesn't work - LIE Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp - LIE Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election - LIE Who knows how many I am leaving off of this list but you guys believed ALL of this shit. Some of the stupid ones still do.
Yeah, a lot more than that. There was about one every week of Trump's presidency. And more coming out still. And these morons still believe every one of them. As I have pointed out many a time, American progs are the biggest dupes in recorded human history. They never learn. Con men who focus on progs will soon be more wealthy than Bezos.

I :heart; Q
 06/11/2021 01:05 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Snipe, you don't get a re-do on 2020. Try to get over it.
I'M gaslighting you??? I'm showing plenty of examples of how you have already been thoroughly gaslit. And boy, did they do a number on you guys. If you just don't care whether you are believing lies or not as long as you get the outcome you want and your team wins, then just say so. We already know you are crazy. Might as well just admit that in your fairytale reality that the truth doesn't matter.
The term for that is "useful idiots" and this forum is full of them. The mental gymnastics to dance around the truths you put in front of them on this thread is hilarious. "Control the narrative and control policy" and "it's easier to fool a man then convince him he's being fooled" Pretty much sums up the manipulation of the libtarded, doesn't it?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/11/2021 04:48 PM

wtf

Mental gymnastics - LMFAO! Yup this forum is full of useful idots. Why right here we have three OBX, tpap and qniper - there are more or course. Your quotes pretty much sum up the last 4 years of trump. Glad you have come to see the light.

"Control the narrative and control policy" and "it's easier to fool a man then convince him he's being fooled" Pretty much sums up the manipulation of the qotard, doesn't it?

This is easy...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/12/2021 03:12 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: wtf Mental gymnastics - LMFAO! Yup this forum is full of useful idots. Why right here we have three OBX, tpap and qniper - there are more or course. Your quotes pretty much sum up the last 4 years of trump. Glad you have come to see the light. "Control the narrative and control policy" and "it's easier to fool a man then convince him he's being fooled" Pretty much sums up the manipulation of the qotard, doesn't it? This is easy...
Says the guy who is lock step with narrative coming from Corporate America, the Media, and the government. Funny how you are the one who has constantly fallen for the lies...but your ego is so fragile....you just keep doubling down your denial. You should take off the mask, take down your Fauci Shrine, turn of CNN, and open your mind. But you won't, like a addict who is in denial.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 06/12/2021 at 03:14 AM by OBX
 06/12/2021 04:17 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: OBX

Mental gymnastics - LMFAO! Yup this forum is full of useful idots. Why right here we have three OBX, tpap and qniper - there are more or course. Your quotes pretty much sum up the last 4 years of trump. Glad you have come to see the light.

"Control the narrative and control policy" and "it's easier to fool a man then convince him he's being fooled" Pretty much sums up the manipulation of the qotard, doesn't it?

This is easy...

Says the guy who is lock step with narrative coming from Corporate America, the Media, and the government. Funny how you are the one who has constantly fallen for the lies...but your ego is so fragile....you just keep doubling down your denial.

You should take off the mask, take down your Fauci Shrine, turn of CNN, and open your mind. But you won't, like a addict who is in denial.

LMFAO, okay qotard, you have it all figured out. Go back to 8-chan kook.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/12/2021 04:21 AM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Election was stolen. TRUMP WON!
 06/12/2021 04:28 AM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Yes unlike the high quality truth of mainstream media stories like: The War on Christmas and Christians! Critical Race Theory Environmentalists just hate America! Democrats hate America There is a war on cops! Obama is a Muslim Obama disrespects the flag
 06/12/2021 04:30 AM

wtf

Fox literally would not air this ad buy, and these qotards want to talk about media this and that. You are a bunch of fools with ZERO credibility, so shut it.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/12/2021 04:44 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: wtf Fox literally would not air this ad buy, and these qotards want to talk about media this and that. You are a bunch of fools with ZERO credibility, so shut it.
I see what you're trying to do, and I understand why. Problem is, I don't watch Fox, nor have I ever quoted/used them for reference. It's you and the rest of the libtarded that invoke Fox...to somehow discredit the truths put in front of you. Yes, you'll create a pretend scenario inside your head as justification/protecting against your fragile ego from realizing the truth. You all need help. Find your inner insecurities and face them.

Edited: 06/12/2021 at 04:45 AM by OBX
 06/12/2021 05:07 AM

wtf

I don't watch CNN, yet here were are. I love your little attempt at a dig, it's cute.

QOP: It was Antifa!

Rest of us: Okay let's get a commission together

QOP: NO!

I've got a gazillion more, we can play this game all year long. I enjoy the comedy...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/12/2021 05:15 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Sniper--you can't fix stupid or show facts to libtards and expect them to understand them!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 06/12/2021 05:32 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Russia wasn't a lie. As I have said many times before, listen to the Mueller Report, it's free on Audible. Russia hacked, Assange was the middleman and Trump used the information against Clinton. And that was but one example. A dozen Trump people worked along side the Russians in attempts to gain information, so again, listen to the report, it's all there.

A dossier? Republicans initially paid for the investigation that Clinton took over; Republicans hired Fusion GPS to look for dirt on Trump. That's not a lie, there was an investigation.

Bleach? We all saw what Trump said in the presser. Here are his exact words: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that." - Donald Trump

Hydroxychloriquine? A man did die. http://www.newsmax.com/us/chlo...2020/04/30/id/965362/

Hydroxychloriquine? Is dangerous. Trump did not take it when he actually had Corona. http://www.washingtonpost.com/...sues-including-death/

Lafayette Square? Yes, the protesters were cleared with force so they could begin erecting the fence. lol, sure.

I can break the others down too, if you would like, except the Smollet thing, that was a lie.

I was right.
 06/12/2021 06:08 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Cole

Russia wasn't a lie. As I have said many times before, listen to the Mueller Report, it's free on Audible. Russia hacked, Assange was the middleman and Trump used the information against Clinton. And that was but one example. A dozen Trump people worked along side the Russians in attempts to gain information, so again, listen to the report, it's all there.

A dossier? Republicans initially paid for the investigation that Clinton took over; Republicans hired Fusion GPS to look for dirt on Trump. That's not a lie, there was an investigation.

Bleach? We all saw what Trump said in the presser. Here are his exact words: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that." - Donald Trump

Hydroxychloriquine? A man did die. http://www.newsmax.com/us/chlo...4/30/id/965362/

Hydroxychloriquine? Is dangerous. Trump did not take it when he actually had Corona. http://www.washingtonpost.com/...ncluding-death/

Lafayette Square? Yes, the protesters were cleared with force so they could begin erecting the fence. lol, sure.

I can break the others down too, if you would like, except the Smollet thing, that was a lie.

Cole you can't fix stupid or show facts to qotards and expect them to understand them!

We can play this game all day long, LMFAO...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/12/2021 10:48 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Wtf, ain't that the truth.

And we are really to believe Trump and Barr where honest?

Tear gas was used and Trump made his march, we all saw it.

I was right.
 06/12/2021 06:09 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

RUSSIA!!!! - LIE
The dossier - LIE
Jussie Smullett - LIE
Nooses at Nascar - LIE
Trump told people to drink bleach - LIE
Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine - LIE
"Anonymous" bombshell - LIE
Trump called fallen soldiers suckers - LIE
Bounties on the heads of American soldiers - LIE
Hydroxychloriquine doesn't work - LIE
Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp - LIE
Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election - LIE

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Aunt Says Officials In Puerto Rico Are To Blame For Blocked Aid, Not President Trump As Rep. AOC Suggested...Another LIE!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 06/13/2021 at 03:43 AM by Fish Killer
 06/13/2021 03:45 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's (D-N.Y.) aunt has slammed her own niece after the congresswoman blamed President Donald Trump for her grandmother's hardship. Speaking to a Daily Mail reporter this week, the New York Democrat's aunt said Trump is not to blame for the lack of aid residents are receiving, but instead, officials on the Caribbean island are.

"It's a problem here in Puerto Rico with the administration and the distribution of help," said the aunt. "It is not a problem with Washington. We had the assistance and it didn't get to the people."

This comes after Ocasio-Cortez took to Twitter to say her grandmother had been suffering in Puerto Rico since Hurricane Maria in 2017. She proceeded to blame President Trump for blocking relief."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/14/2021 09:00 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

I think it is because it isn't about Trump at all. You have entirely too much hate in your hearts for anyone with opposing viewpoints. Part of your brain recognizes that this is completely intolerant and you know that isn't who you would like to be seen as. However, if you can convince yourself that everyone who opposes you is evil, well there's your answer. You can be completely intolerant and trick yourself into thinking that you are a hero for it.

"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."
--Joseph Goebbels

Qnipe strikes again..

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump's failed photo-opp

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .