Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Remember when you guys were all laughing at Trump for encouraging Covid patients to take hydroxychloroquine and zinc
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 05:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2021 05:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Remember when doctors were instructed not to perscribe it for Covid? Turns out it improves survival rate by over 200%.

How many people did Democrats kill just because they hated Trump?

People lost their jobs and were banned from social media for suggesting that Covid originated in the Wuhan lab. Turns out it is most likely true.

People died because they didn't have access to hydroxychloroquine.

You got Biden in the White House by lying to people and killing people.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/11/2021 05:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No way dude, it was a hoax and more people die of the flu. No cause for concern and no mask required.

People died because they were stupid or people lied to them and told them to go to trump rallies and cough on each other.

I, like many other enlightened persons, took reasonable precautions, and was vaccinated at the first opportunity.

I'm good to go.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 05:49 AM by RustyTruck
 06/11/2021 05:56 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

But it was all a hoax to make a small man look smaller. Remember?

06/11/2021 06:00 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

No way dude, it was a hoax and more people die of the flu. No cause for concern and no mask required.

People died because they were stupid or people lied to them and told them to go to trump rallies and cough on each other.

I, like many other enlightened persons, took reasonable precautions, and was vaccinated at the first opportunity.

I'm good to go.

277 people out of 30,000,000 people under the age of 20 years old died of Covid, so the flu is much more dangerous for those people but again, we were all lied to on that front.

Cotton masks never did shit. Neck gaiters and bandanas never did shit, yet 80%+ people walked around wearing them for a year.

Next time there's a pandemic, can we start with the science at the beginning instead of after you guys have gotten what you wanted politically?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/11/2021 06:04 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Once again validating my system of always being right: if a prog believes something, the opposite is always true.

I :heart; Q
 06/11/2021 06:08 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Did Trump take it to cure his Covid? Nope.

And people did have access to HCQ.

Got anything else?

I was right.
 06/11/2021 06:09 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Study finds 'staggering' number of American lives could have been saved with hydroxychloroquine

By World Tribune on June 6, 2021

Analysis by R. Clinton Ohlers

A new study provides further evidence that the drug hydroxychloroquine saves lives and could have been doing so on a large scale in the United States throughout the pandemic.

Estimates suggest at least 100,000 could have been saved.

The study headed by Dr. Stephen Smith, a graduate of the Yale University School of Medicine and a former research scientist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under Dr. Anthony Fauci, found that when properly adjusted for a patient's weight, the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azythromycin together improved patient survival rates by more than 100 percent.

Smith was reluctant to give a specific number when asked how many might have been saved had the drug not been banned in hospitals last year, in an interview with Fox New's Laura Ingraham, but he called the number "staggering."

When pressed further, he agreed that 100,000 was a reasonable number of lives that might have been saved.

Ironically, Smith is unable to prescribe the drug at his own hospital, Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey, where the study was conducted. That hospital banned use of the drug for COVID-19 back in December, after earlier restricting it for clinical studies only in March of 2020. Smith does however prescribe it in his clinic, the Smith Center for Infectious Diseases and Public Health.

The finding is particularly significant since patients in the study were severely ill, already requiring intubation. Most were also over age 60 and had high rates of hypertension, diabetes, and obesity.

However, what they had in their favor was that many arrived at the hospital and received hydroxychloroquine within 10 days of their initial symptoms, placing them within the ideal window for the drug to be effective.

Original dosage recommendations for hydroxychloroquine, Smith says, "were very low." His study adjusted dosage more appropriately for weight.

The only significant differences between the 201 patients who died and the 54 who lived was who received hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin proportional to their weight. Those who did survived at just shy of 3x the rate of those who didn't.

The study also found hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin outpaced survival rates for convalescent plasma. Those who received convalescent plasma survived at just under twice the rate as those who did not.

Just over a year ago when hydroxychloroquine was first suggested as a treatment for COVID-19, critics echoed concerns that the drug, previously deemed highly safe, might increase heart arrhythmias. Smith and his co-researchers found that increasing the paired drugs in proportion with a patient's weight did not increase any negative side affect on heart rhythm.

This additional finding, was not unexpected, as it matched earlier studies performed last year. In addition to being a very safe drug, hydroxychloroquine, which accumulates in a person's body, is also administered safely at much higher cumulative rates to Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis patients.

Smith described the banning of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 by hospitals such as his as extraordinary. Normally a drug would be banned if unsafe, but a safe drug would not be banned for a single application only. Normal medical practice is to allow doctors latitude in prescribe drugs in such manners.

"If I decided I thought hydroxychloroquine worked just to treat migraines, I could use it for that," but "not for COVID-19," Smith said in the interview. "That was a unique ban in American medicine."

Smith and his cohorts are not new to the hydroxychloroquine controversy. Smith spoke out pointedly in defense of the drug in March of 2020 when New York area hospitals, including St. Barnabas, restricted prescription of the drug only for clinical trials.

"I have never heard of a hospital doing something like this," Smith said in an interview with WND at the time. "It goes against all my understanding of medical ethics in research."

"It's totally unethical. You are not allowed to steer people into a clinical study," Smith added. "That is strong-arming people."

"It's never happened before," he said of the hospital policy in March, calling it "a bad sign for medicine going forward."

Dora Hates You

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 06:11 AM by dingpatch
 06/11/2021 06:10 AM

Sniper

If people had been allowed to hear the truth, then there is no way Biden would have gotten elected. The vaccine was announced 5 days after the election, legacy media colluded with social media to make sure that facts about the Biden family were not allowed to reach the public similar to how Iran and China control the flow of information, while pumping out lie after lie after lie and calling anyone who disagreed with their lies quacks or racists.

Up next, asymptomatic spread....

06/11/2021 06:46 AM

Sniper

Kind of fun to go back and look at what some of you who are eating shit now had to say about it a year ago.

https://www.2ndlight.com/fuset...AR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

https://www.2ndlight.com/fuset...=hydroxychloroquine%20

06/11/2021 07:02 AM

RustyTruck

Eating shit? Nobody is eating any shit except you guys who can't get over losing the election because trump botched the response to Covid. Keep crying about the election.

As for Covid, for those of us smart enough to take precautions and get vaccinated, we're all good.

You vaccinated snipe?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/11/2021 07:05 AM

johnnyboy

So what are your thoughts on bleach to treat the corona virus? How about really bright lights. What's the conspiracy there. Or better yet, how do you feel about it going away like a miracle? By Easter of 2020. The statement that an anecdotal remedy that was not scientifically vetted at the time has to be taken with all of his statements, even the really dog shit stupid ones you would like to gloss over.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/11/2021 07:51 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Sniper

Up next, asymptomatic spread....

(CNN) - Two guests aboard the first major sea cruise hosting Americans since the pandemic halted the industry have tested positive for Covid-19 in required end-of-cruise testing, the cruise line said Thursday.

The two guests, who shared a stateroom on the seven-day Celebrity Millennium cruise from St. Maarten, are asymptomatic, in isolation and being monitored by a medical team, Celebrity Cruise Lines said in a news release.

Take your chances.

06/11/2021 08:00 AM

Greensleeves

Here is what qnipe is proposing...

So Twitler was too weak to get Quin in use? Even when Quin supposedly saved lives? Is that what you are saying QNipe?

Qnipe trying to prop up his morbidly obese god. Hey qnipe you suq.
 06/11/2021 08:14 AM

follydude

We were LoLing at T'rump and Dr. Demon Sperm too.

Stella Immanuel, Trump's New COVID-19 Doctor, Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren't necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a "must watch," while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel's medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made - including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by "reptilians" and other aliens.

Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the "White Coat Summit," a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America's Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

[more crazy continues...]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...and-hydroxychloroquine

These Conservitards will go out of their way to avoid science.

06/11/2021 08:20 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So what are your thoughts on bleach to treat the corona virus? How about really bright lights. What's the conspiracy there. Or better yet, how do you feel about it going away like a miracle? By Easter of 2020. The statement that an anecdotal remedy that was not scientifically vetted at the time has to be taken with all of his statements, even the really dog shit stupid ones you would like to gloss over.

Thank you for that JB! Another lie! Show me where Trump told anyone to drink bleach. Every single one of you are full of shit. I don't even know if you actually believe this stuff or if you just play along because in your minds the narrative is all that matters. Let me rephrase that, Cole's little pile of goo in his cranium definitely believes all of it.

Or maybe you are referring to Wanda Lenius, the lady who said her husband drank fish cleaner because Trump recommended hydroxychoroquine. Another lie. This is being investigated as a homicide.

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 08:22 AM by Sniper
 06/11/2021 08:32 AM

RustyTruck

"Every single one of you are full of shit."

Could be you dude.

06/11/2021 09:18 AM

follydude

Thank you for that JB! Another lie! Show me where Trump told anyone to drink bleach. Every single one of you are full of shit. I don't even know if you actually believe this stuff or if you just play along because in your minds the narrative is all that matters. Let me rephrase that, Cole's little pile of goo in his cranium definitely believes all of it.

Or maybe you are referring to Wanda Lenius, the lady who said her husband drank fish cleaner because Trump recommended hydroxychoroquine. Another lie. This is being investigated as a homicide.

April 24, 2020

That's when.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant [bleach is disinfectant] where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

He turned again to Dr Birx and asked if she had ever heard of using "the heat and the light" to treat coronavirus.
"Not as a treatment," Dr Birx said. "I mean, certainly, fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But I've not seen heat or light."

"I think it's a great thing to look at," Mr Trump said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

06/11/2021 09:18 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Randy Fine took it and posted a vid about it. Said it did not do squat for him.

trump killed 600k Americans, and the toll is likely higher than that - FACT!!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 09:22 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful."

So yeah, basically said inject disinfectant (bleach is a disinfectant) and shove UV lights up your ass (which qotards secretly would love).

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 09:28 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: follydude

April 24, 2020

That's when.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant [bleach is disinfectant] where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

He turned again to Dr Birx and asked if she had ever heard of using "the heat and the light" to treat coronavirus.

"Not as a treatment," Dr Birx said. "I mean, certainly, fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But I've not seen heat or light."

"I think it's a great thing to look at," Mr Trump said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

I'm confused. Were you posting this as another example of where Trump has been more honest than the piece of shit media machine in this country? Are you showing me another example of where you were duped or where pompous, snarky, journalists thought they knew something, so they passed it onto their pompous, snarky, readers, so you could all look stupid together?

"A specific wavelength of ultraviolet radiation killed more than 99.99% of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in laboratory tests, a new study has found."

"She said the UV light destroys the proteins and nucleic acids that make up the virus, essentially disabling it. Destroying the proteins and nucleic acids makes it impossible for the virus to replicate and complete the cycles necessary to infect people."

"The findings mean that UV222 could be a safe way to disinfect spaces contaminated by COVID-19, the researchers said."

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 09:31 AM by Sniper
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .