Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: A good guy with a gun....
Topic Summary: by Jordan Klepper.
Created On: 06/10/2021 12:48 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/10/2021 12:48 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCI4bUk4vuM

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/10/2021 01:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I wonder if those guys will ever start doing comedy again. I personally don't care because I don't watch much tv. But when I did, I enjoyed the comedy shows. I would imagine people miss them.

I :heart; Q
 06/11/2021 05:03 AM

Cole

The good guy with the gun prevails 3% of the time?

I was right.
 06/11/2021 05:18 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

It's not easy to shoot well under extreme stress.

Plus people seem to like to advertise they are armed by putting stickers all over their cars, wearing "I carry" T-shirts, and printing badly. Those folks will get shot first.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/11/2021 07:14 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Saw a man in Walmart a few days ago, he carrying a leather, single shoulder sling pack like we use for fly fishing, anyway the thing looked like it weighed 10 pounds, He walked one way, the bag went the other.

Gee, I wonder what he was carrying?

RT knows of what he speaks, if you advertise or print, you will be shot first or have your gun stolen mainly because the criminal knows what they are going to do and we don't, so we have to react which takes more time unless you want to live every second of your life your life in an OODA loop, no thanks.

Walk softly but carry a big stick, smartly.

06/12/2021 09:00 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Unload a full mag as fast as you can while your paper target comes at from 20 yards. You can learn to shoot better in your range but in real life and a real situation, without training and continued practice to stay proficient, you would be lucky to take down an active shooter. And you're not doing with it a Ruger lcp 380 or that little keltec 380.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .