Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Nice. Israelis use prog hysteria to kill terrorists.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/14/2021 07:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/14/2021 07:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Good job, progs. Good of you progs to play your part.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/14/2021 07:57 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That's a stretch. Progs?

WFT are you even talking about? lol

I was right.
 05/14/2021 08:16 AM

tpapablo

Over your head, huh? Why am I not surprised?

05/14/2021 08:20 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Nah, it's just stupid.

I was right.
 05/14/2021 08:36 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Its fucking Breitbart fascist stuff,.

It's under everybody's head,
written for lizard brained Trump Zombies.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/14/2021 08:47 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"Lure Hamas Fighters into Tunnels, then Bombed Them"

Sounds good to me. Attrition is very underrated.

Dora Hates You
 05/14/2021 01:42 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: dingpatch "Lure Hamas Fighters into Tunnels, then Bombed Them" Sounds good to me. Attrition is very underrated.
Yep, pretty clever trick. The JDF is always thinking. I have my doubts that our military is thinking enough about combat these days. Seems they are devoting a lot of time to being inclusive and all of that crap. Whatever else that might do, it doesn't win wars.

05/14/2021 02:52 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Another pointless piggy post.
Many of the eretz Israel kooks are terrorists.
Chumpfscum traitorous magats are recognized as our largest domestic terror threat.
Perhaps lure them into macdonnie wuz robbed rallies with offers of fried chicken, hamberders, and hoverround discounts.
Then mow them like the enemies they are

It's a democratic hoax
 05/14/2021 03:48 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

High time for a boycott of Israeli businesses etc.until they get all the settlers out of the illegally occupied areas - everywhere.. The whole Israle/Palestine system is a replay on South African Apartheid once more.. Wrong side of history.. "Taxation with outout representation" etc.. Remember that 'line' from from our own history.. Hmmm.. What happened next?? Fact is that 95% of Americans are totally clueless of the truth of what is going on over there - they are snowballed with the BS propaganda spewed by the nattyyahoo and his cronies here in the US, as well as the BS continually spewed from the pulpits in our churches - especially evangelicals.. Hear this shit and I promptly get uo and walk out of 'church' to make a point.. Not all Israelis back yayhoos policies nd lots of them realise that the '2 state' solution needs to be implemented.. The '2 state solution' was brought up decades ago by Ehud Barack (as Israeli PM durng Clinton & later the Head of the IDF), but the right wing has been semi successfull attempting to split the Palestians into seperate factions - until now.. The have effectively split Palestine into 2 main areas and also 160+ seperated 'islands' within 'Israel'.. these 'island' locations largely determined by access to precious water.. High time to go back to the original 1948 'Israel' borders and give the Palestinian's back their original lands that there were on for centuries - WITH reparations.. Get people desperate and they will do anything - they don't give a fuck anymore.. Lets see how much longer the yayhoo will last.. We keep funding & feeding the Israeli BS agenda giving them billions each year - and the 'Israel/Palestine' issue fuels us getting involved, as a proxy, in other 'area' conflicts.. Just our direct 3$ Billion 'gift' $ a year - for 7 mill Jews => about $600 per jew.. Like they really need that.. It's been a continuous 'Stimulus' for them - since 1985... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 05/15/2021 11:32 AM

follydude

What happened to Jared Kushner's Peace Plan?
 05/15/2021 11:54 AM

nukeh2o

It's THERE, and it's WORKING! FOOL!
Along with the mexico financed wall, the the health plan (in two weeks!, etc blah blah blah blah.
So much...failing

It's a democratic hoax
 05/17/2021 11:42 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Blunder biden took over!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/17/2021 12:19 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I thought Kushner solved this? Oh that's right, just another dotard failure. LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/17/2021 02:21 PM

surfsail

jareds 'peace deal' was nothing more that transactional lip service related to buying/selling arms deal... no real 'peace deal' was ever in the works..
    Difference this time is that the Palestianains who live IN Israel are getting involved.. Normally they are silent playing bleating 'sheep' going about their daily menial tasks that the Israels have assigned them.. They are being picked and are fighting back..
    High time for the thief and bigot natayahoo to go down..
    The only meaningful 'deal' STARTS with the Israeli's getting the fuck out of the 'ILLEGALLY 'Occupied Territories' - AND THEN paying reparations for all thoses who were illegally displaced..
    The ones that typically settle in the occupied territories are the recent immigrants who refuse to work, reading the Tora all day nodding like baubles, and also refuse to get conscripted into the armed services.. Israel is attempting to get it' Jewish population up there my importing these lazy no goods and installing them there.
    We, the USA, are literally paying for them do this shit.. Right pocket, left pocket - all the same $.. Make no bones about it, we give them 3 Bil$ a yearto spend creating havoc in the Middle East - with no restrictions, limits, caveats etc etc.. Like it or not most of the problems in that area are related to the Palestianian issue THEY created by taking the "Occupied Territories' (thats what they call them that).. and we also get to spend more billions on effectively 'defending' them getting involved in proxy wars in neighbouring countries.. This issue only helps fucked up leaders in the region getting into, and staying in, power.. Like this does not affect our global moral standing also...
    Lest we forget there is also another 'M.E.' issue that comes up (but kept under wraps since we are now 'oil independant' - right!! ...LOL) OIL.. Can't seem to get our teat off of that one yet.. Defintely need to start the weaning process ASAP..
    Sounds like yet another case of 'American exceptionalism' - for the rest of the world to see - as we do our usual biding of stopping the UN bringing this up as a member of the 'Security Council'..
    If we were in the Palestianians shoes, would we stand idle and take that BS? What if there were 'white christians' in another country in this predicament? Would we call those who fought against this BS "freedom fighters" - or "terrorists".. Who is being a hypocrite here?
    A 'two state' solution is step number two.... 'Taxation without representation'...
    Funny how this country was founded on a rebellion based on 'taxation without representation' but we stand by and let Israel commit Apartheid & genocide.. I know they got fucked during the holocost - and they ESPECIALLY should not be looking to 'do onto others' something they didn't like done unto them.. Two wrongs do not make a right...

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...

Edited: 05/18/2021 at 08:18 AM by surfsail
 05/17/2021 02:21 PM

surfsail

duplicate post........

Edited: 05/17/2021 at 06:35 PM by surfsail
 05/17/2021 03:05 PM

nukeh2o

Someone post useless little jarad's amazing list of accomplishments and world beating curriculum vitae.
That doesn't involve his felonious father or his even dirtier father in law
Born with a gold lame' spoon in his mouth.....

It's a democratic hoax
 05/18/2021 05:19 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

The trump admin was one big grift. -he didn't take a salary' - no shit sherlock, because he knew the business value of the presidency. QOP'ers are the dumbest humans walking the planet...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .